>Africa is red
>wanting to be like Africa

Western Europe is most disgusting place on earth

Slovakia greatest ally

I want my country to be like Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe >>> Regular Europe

cute

This is outdated af.
Italy, Greece and Cyprus are light blue.
Colombia should be dark blue. I think about three mexican States should be added too.

Taiwan is turning blue soon.
>first asian country with gay marriage
It's gonna be fun seeing the chinese freaking out.

this map be wrong

Germany doesn't have gay marriage? I dont believe it

>Giving a shit if fags get married
Literally why? How does it affect you?

It's called a civil union u petrol huffing fuck, don't ever tell your gf that she's wrong, because any nigga can get pregnant by getting fucked by an angel

besides abusing tax relieves, nothing, nothing at all

I just got the first map I saw on google images, it doesn't matter, you get the idea.

Because the government shouldn't support this behavior.

it's not about the government you pardo cunt, it's about the church

??

The government controls civil marriage dumbass

when you get married it goes through the state, otherwise if you get married and your offer your whore to the jewish god no one gives a shit. There is no god, your religion is meaningless and as edgy as that sounds, what's edgier, you being an animal and looking for approval or an endless universe with a single god reigning over a bunch of fucking retards, who used to burn people for personal gain. That's why protestantism was so unpopular because a person said, worship god without paying a bunch of people who were smart enough to tell you to die for them.

Why should the government dictate someones personal life? Why do none Americans always fall for this authoritarian shit?

Grey Master Race.

civil union and same sex marriage mean the same thing

marriage is a religious ritual and it's not the (civilized) state's jurisdiction to regulate it.

Then why can atheists and people of different religions get married?

I love slavs but they are pretty high on the list of things to not strive to be.

The LGBTQXYZ movement is extremely authoritarian around the globe. Even in America they take all your money if you refuse to cake a fucking homo bake for them and they want to teach their shit in public schools.

because westerners have problems separating religion and state

US has problems with this by example. you have civil union but you also have "marriage"

marriage in western vernacular means both the religious christian ritual and civil union. To top this already annoying problem, some countries actually have marriage as a separate thing from civil union, meaning you have 3 kinds of unions.

>marriage is a religious ritual and it's not the (civilized) state's jurisdiction to regulate it.

Yes, it is, because it's good for the country people having children and raising them.

you can push people to have children without marriage my amish friend

Not only having children, but having children in a stable relationship

if you need a religious ritual to validate your trust on your partner then your relationship is already unstable.

answar me you fucking faggot, I didn't spend 3€ on beer to be silenced

We need people to make a compromise among themselves.