I don't watch the four main American sports

>I don't watch the four main American sports

>boreball

football, basketball, baseball, whats the 4th?

Not our fault you don't have the attention span for it

Hockey

School shootings

No no I meant >I don't watch boreball

The four biggest sport in America are NFL, NCAAF, MLB, and NASCAR

>not knowing the difference between a sport and a league
C'mon, people

>american ''''''''''''''''''''sports''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Autism

>he watches baseball
>in 2016

Canada bringing the bants

Competitive eating

I refuse to watch baseball until Barry is in the Hall.

>Barry Bonds is a Hall of Famer

>I watch the four main American sports and soccer

>American sports are so shit on their own, you need 4 (FOUR) of them to keep you entertained

T1. Football
T1. Baseball
2. Hockey
3. Golf
4. Basketball

>T1 followed by 2
You're retarded
>Golf
Double retarded

Are you upset by the whiteness of my taste? Are you triggered?

Baseball
Football
Hockey
POWERGAP

Professional Basketball
no better than wwe at this point

Are you me? That's like exactly what I would have posted. This is some freaky Twighlight Zone shit

NFL
the bigger Champions League games
Some playoff hockey
Tennis

No, I'm upset that OP was dumb enough to imply there are 4 main American sports instead of the Big 4 major leagues, and that you were dumb enough to compare an individual sport with team sports that have leagues.

interest in basketball has been falling for years

you see it almost everywhere especially in sport bars

I went to bdubs yesterday and they had like 6 tvs for baseball , one big tv for the okc game and two other tvs for some international hockey between us and canada

1. MLB
2. NFL
3. EPL
4. PGA
5. NCAAF
6. NCAAB

fite me

Why the fuck would I watch american sports?

What else do you have?

Please watch our sports

Proper sports like AFL, NRL and cricket. Not shitsports like hand egg which is 90% advertising

Football
Hockey
Baseball
Basketball

Tbqh

Opinions

Football, basketball, golf and what exactly?

By the way cricket ew.

cricketball

Are you also me? Although I'd flip football and baseball, and split football into:

1a. CFB
1b. NFL
2. Baseball
3. Hockey
POWER GAP
9001. Tennis/Golf
9000000000000000000000000000001. NBA

I do, though.

Only watch US hockey though. I can't develop a vested interest in any NHL team and that just kills it for me.

Is Baseball the comfiest sport in the world?

>AFL, NRL and cricket

It objectively is. I feel sorry for autists that don't have the attention span for a baseball game.

Baseball and hockey are shit.

>Watching Nascar
Shiggy

I watch NBA and NHL when my local team is in the playoffs

1. MLB

power gap

2. International Soccer (world cup and qualifiers, euros, copa america)
3. Champions League
4. Tennis Slams
5. Giro/Tour
6. Cricket, mostly world cups for now
7. Golf Majors
8. NFL
9. NHL
10. La Liga
11. Premier League

power gap

12. College Football
13. NBA

powergap

13. Rugby
14. Motorsports
15. College Basketball

I like to watch international shit. If there's some type of world cup on or major international competition and it's big enough for threads on Sup Forums, even inactive ones, then I'm probably watching. Unless it's rugby or motorsports shit

>not watching hawkey and da beautiful game

plebs can fuck right off

>not liking motorsports

Kys

Handegg
Baseball
Basketball
?

Can somebody explain to me why Europeans say Americans don't have the attention span for soccer/football but then turn around and say that baseball (an American sport) is too slow and boring?

Underrated

Different seasons in different seasons yuropoor

Because nobody watches baseball, they eat and drink beer with baseball occuring in the background

>Extreme Commercial watching
>Competitive Eating
>1000m School shooting dash
>Black Bull priming

Did I get them all?

Baseball is a fucking crawl designed for sitting around and eating your third hot dog of the game. It's possible for someone to see your ADHD riddled sports, but also see your fucking crawl of a sport as well. I understand that's a thought too complex for Americans though.

>It's insecure burger thread

>watching 4 sports

how do you even have the time in your lives. probably just means you follow them all casually and hop to whichever is doing well

>Not liking rugby because it makes his pad wearing pansy ass feel insecure

kek

KEK

>Football season only lasts August-February
>NBA/NHL have constant games and their play offs are after football season and before MLB picks up
>MLB is through the summer and there's a shitload of games

It's not too hard unless your definition of casual is broad as fuck.

The Big Four comprises:-

-Association football aka football
-darts
-snooker
-boxing

Everything else a shit

Literally could not be more wrong

Posh cunt detected

>Being a pleb and being proud of it

This is what is wrong with this country

>4 main

NFL, college football, high school football and baseball? I watch all of them.

I'm not a pleb. I'm very sophisticated. As are many who disregard the homofest that is rugby.

>baseball
We got our own version of it which is better in my opinion
>basketball
Too much scoring and ads
>american football
Too much ads
>hockey
Yes

>sophisticated
>regarding darts as a relevant spectator sport

You've probably got your 4 kid's names tattooed on your arm.

Wait, are you serious? Do Americans honestly watch a different sport with each different season of the year? Please tell me this is ture

>t. Britain First member from Sheffield who drives a white van and lives in a red brick hovel

Sort of. Baseball in the spring and summer, football in autumn and winter. Hockey and basketball both start in october and end around june.

Of course we do.

My tattoos are neither here nor there.

Cambridge alumni Sud Waddell said that the meaning of the cosmos can be duscovered through observing darts.

I'll take his word for it over some user who thinks that watching overweight men grappling with each other is in some way a cultured pastime.

Classy

test cricket is far comfier
baseball is T20 tier

>not supporting Britain First

Absolutely degenerate.

so do we famalam

>depicting the casual fans as the only fans

Yes and it's awesome

>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sports"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are so shit that no one else in the world cares about them

>implying the rest of the "world" matters
>implying the world doesn't revolve around us

>he thinks his tiny little country of 4.42% of the world's population matters in any way shape or form
>he thinks we give a shit about anything that happens in the fat-fuck-inhabited, school shooting, uneducated, consumerist hellhole of Yankistan

Handegg is just unbearable to watch unless you have the redzone channel. The amount of waiting time during a game is just apeshit. Basketball and hockey have a much better pace but basketball is just boring as fuck in general. International hockey is also much preferable to NHL because of the commercial breaks. Baseball is just dogshit. 100+ game season of just standing around for hours

>players jogging for 90 minutes to end in a 0-0 tie isn't unbearable

Still better than curling tbqh fampai

>I say sportsball out loud

If the NFL was serious about European Expansion, they should make it free to european IPs

>he has no idea how the world's greatest and most popular sport works

baseball is glorious no time limits or any other bullshit each team gets 27 outs and it takes as long as it takes

there is actually science between the exact amount of grams of jewelry he put on and where in order to give himself the perfect throw lad

No

Yes the only people who can't watch it are adhd autists who cant make it through a movie with looking at their phone and were those little shits who would see an xbox at a family party and annoy their cousin to play them

Because baseball is boring.

It is true. That is why MLS starts when it does. Majority of the season they will only have to compete with MLB.

Except that isn't right and does nothing to address the question...

It is "ture". Why wouldn't it be true?...I'm not sure what your point is. Are you implying Americans aren't sports fans because sports are played in different seasons or something?

>finnish baseball
>better
kek

>im spending today shitposting on Sup Forums and not with my mom

>One country in the world plays Finnish Baseball
>Many countries play regular Baseball, and it's popularity is continuing to grow across the globe
>But Finnish Baseball is better

>unironically watching Basketball and Baseball

Can hockey really be considered one of the four main American sports? That shit is probably less popular than soccer now.