Your cunt

>your cunt
>would you have enough trust in a woman to marry her

>Finland
>no

youtube.com/watch?v=LiZH5eH5eDw

Is it still cuckoldry is you think this is hot?
I would absolute pissed off if my gf did this, but watching someone else get cucked is kinda hot desu.

>that comment
>that flag
yup checks out

>tfw when you live in the most fanatic Catholic nation

Not all women are like that...

You think it works? bitches rarely go to church kek

Get a muslim wife

Loyal and tight as fuck, god-tier

>Not all women are like that...
>You actually believe this

Does your mother cheat on your dad?

Ive had someone lie about being on birth control

Got cheated on

Last one went from loving me to avoiding me after one argument

I dont want to get married I wish I wasnt attracted to women anymore

only foreigners

American women are shit tier

irrelavent, the only way women would care more about me would be if I dropped dead on the streets and then they would have to take time out of their daily lives to step over me

Actually yeah, my mother and dad broke up when I was 10 because my mom cheated. I lived with my dad after they broke up and he thought me that all women are whores and should not be trusted. Also aren't you that female ice landic poster?

>Actually yeah, my mother and dad broke up when I was 19 because my mom cheated. I lived with my dad after they broke up and he thought me that all women are whores and should not be trusted.

I accidentally pressed 9 instead of 0, I didn't proof read my text.

I'd call you a faggot but because I'm a proponent of not using the keypad I'll honor you in the American way and applaud you

Wheres the error in this sentence besides ''he thought me''

there's no error as he pointed out it was 19 in the post before, it is in no shape or form related to taught

So that is why you hate women?
Are you sure you never met a woman not cheating? A school teacher, or someone religious, for example.
Obviously there are so many women who never cheated.
I think you can't expect to be treated nice by girls or have any luck with them if you think of them that way.
I don't know, just think about it. I still respect and can understand your point of view anyway.

200% of Finnish women cheat

So are you that Ice Landic female poster or not?

What? I'm not a woman. I never even saw a woman in the internet.

Do people still get married these days? Is there still a peer pressure in your countries to get married? From your friends, family, etc?

You got to be really lucky to find an Aussie girl who wouldn't cheat. Guy are the same too though.

post feet and we will be the judge

>I think you can't expect to be treated nice by girls or have any luck with them if you think of them that way
I wouldn't luck with women anyway because I'm hideous, it's one of the reasons I have this mentality because women are shallow and only care about looks and social status

>tfw 83% of divorces in sweden is initiated by women
>studies show 60%+ of couples are happy they didn't divorce(got couples therapy etc)
why are humans like this? maybe f*males arent human.

>women are shallow and only care about looks and social status
That is very true for a lot of them, but very untrue for a lot of them as well. Not everyone is the same. If I said, that all we men are rude and agressive, maybe I would be correct for many, but not all, don't you agree?

>tfw too intelligent to use logic

>Canada
>no

Did I say something wrong?

>but very untrue for a lot of them as well
And how do you know this?

Not legally, but they'll screw you anyway so YOLO.

Just don't take anything lying down.

earth woman = hell no.

Women are hoes, and more at this times.

So no, I wouldn't trust a woman to marry her, at the end, it's cheaper to rent a hoe for a day.

Not all snakes are poisonous.
Not all people that jump off buildings die.

Yeah but only from my father's country

Canada
yes

one day I'm going to marry the most beautiful girl I've met, we're going to have at least 2 kids

>tfw not gay

Pussy is suffering

>Trust

That's where you made your first mistake. Don't trust the woman even after you marries her. Test the validity of facts at all time. It is simply being sloopy if you "trust" a business partner too much.

I know an old man who got his life cucked into pieces at 70 years old and had to live in a homeless shelter. The most cucked person I met in my life, jesus christ.

reading these kinds of threads makes me lose faith in humanity

yes, that's the only case actually, you fucking cuck

>18 YEARS
>GONE

no this is just a cuck thread. most men are not cucks, go to bed now.

>American television