Goodnight sweet prince

Goodnight sweet prince

BRITISTANIS B T F O

>English athletes

>British fighters in charge of not getting HEEMed on HBO PPV

I feel dirty for watching that, but its what we all tuned in to see. God damn.

I was fucking scared for a minute there

What's a worse knockout, left hooks or overhand rights?

I'll send him a ham basket.

we da best

Legit thought he killed him for a moment. Scary t.b.h.

He got his rupees.

He fought and lost with honour

VIVA MEXICO CABRON!!!!! WE GOT THROUGH COTTO! WE GOT THROUGH THIS PUTO KHAN! TRIPLE G, WHERE YOU AT NIGGA! PINCHE PERRA WE COMING FOR YOU!

All Brits have glass chins

>£6m to get knocked out

Would you?

you bang, ese?

high quality webm here
holy shit blown the fuck out

deus fucking vult

>still ducking after his opponent is dead
just let em have it m8

SHAT UP BLUD

yes

i was hoping canelo had permanently fucked his shit up
i hope kahn fucks off now.. and stops talking shit about being an elite

Pikey =/= English

>$13M after taxes for Khan
>20+ M for Canelo

Literally how did the fight make so much

euros? yes
dollars? no

Because based Boxing isn't MMGAY

Same people that like Chicharito like Canelo

Mexicans sold lots of stolen hubcaps to finance the PPV.

Id do it for 50k t.bh familia

>6m$ for that
>tfw paki makes more than I ever will in less than an hour
JUST

And then, Canelo kneeled and look to the dead indian's face and prayed to the sky for there is no God on the ring but war and glory.
>"Here lies King Khan, fast as the light, conqueror of the 140s, and king of nothing..."

Na bro, I write, i write

>moving up 2 weight divisions with a shaky chin and going toe to toe with the champ with no defence

Amir my brother you are a warrior, a stupid warrior, but a warrior nonetheless

Kek.

What a perfectly executed punch.

That was the Blindside.

I didn't know Canelo had that in his arsenal, seems Latino fighters are the best at executing it, Danny Garcia and Sergio Martinez used that punch to become the biggest names in the sport.

Now Canelo has shown another dimension to his boxing with that perfect, sweet finish.

Khan didn't get beat up in that fight, he got caught with the Blindside, once that happens, it's goodnight for any fighter.

At least he's still London Mayor.

Nobody likes you chicano scum, the mexican boxers only pander to your kind for the dollars you retards pay just to feel a little bit Mexican

Pathetic knockout. This reminded me of the Gatti-Gamache fight. Can't wait for GGG to knock this hyped up beaner the fuck out.

he should just go back to his real category, canelo has like naturally 10 kgs on him

>punjabi not pathan
>thinking he would actually win
>yfw glass jaw

because dana white isn't there to pocket it all

This is true.

>overhand rights
That was not an overhand right, watch the replay, Canelo caught Khan blindside by throwing his body left, Khan was following Canelo's body and never seen the punch coming.

This is Danny Garcia's specialty punch, Sergio Martinez finished Williams with the exact same punch.

I'd take a ko for like $500 to be shamefully honest.

lol cancuck... never change

Fuck that, no one can handle that sort of punch, that wasn't "glass jaw", that was an exhibition in "prefect technique".

Garcia's specialty punch is the left hook

edgy

king of glass jaws

You absolute dork.

F

Khan was getting worked slowly but surely. He was going to get knocked out sooner or later.

derp

that wont even pay the hospital...depressed?

Precision beats power, and timing beats speed

>"All Brits have glass chins" he typed before reaching his sausage fingers into his 6th can of Pringles that evening, only to realise that his grotesquely flabby forearm had gotten stuck in the can. He sighed loudly and with a dejected expression on his Jabba the Hutt-like face he exclaimed "Mom! Mooooooooom! Get the butter, it's happened again!"

It was glass jaw on a smaller man who was gassed and couldn't actually box for shit anyway. Canelo deserves no praise for this KO. None.

I felt so fucking horrible for this guy. This is like the second boxing fight I've ever seen and everybody was telling me this guy is going to literally get killed. He really seemed like a great guy :(

I agree, Canelo just upped the gears in the 5th, Khan looked suddenly the smaller fighter.

It was good for Khan that he got caught like that, he didn't suffer badly at all in a prolonged beating.

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

>British Humor

Woof

Not worth the risk of going insane or developing a neurological disorder from the concussion

That buys a lot of chicken fingers and dope.

>DOOM
>Casa Mexico
>O'Reilly Auto parts

you seem upset

sorry cocainenigger, i have always hated kahn, he`s a deluded fool and will never be topdog
being fast in trainning doesnt count for shit in the ring on fight night

*claps*

>glass jaw
No, that was TECHNIQUE.

That finish wasn't a punch to nothing, Canelo trapped him with his body movements and executed him with the blindside.

Overhand right to me is a right hook which loops vertically rather than horizontally and where the boxer changes levels.

You also didn't answer my question.

First this paki
Then your mayor

I'm sorry let me fix it for you: Ur fat BAZINGA

Some heem faggot said the same thing on how Khan would beat Canelo. Kindly fuck off back to your containment thread, idiot.

Get thicker skin, Nigel.

They get free hospital visits if they want to see the doctor in 5 months

one ko is very unlikely to fuck you up permanently

>this level of butthurt
>this level of projection
kek go back to sleep Tariq

>have reigning world champions in several divisions
>one immigrant loses
>"British boxing xDD"

Kill yourselves.

he got his cheque and knew what was coming to him, nothing to feel bad about
unless he ends up like abdusalamov...

that head snap

F

Unimpressive technique. Let me know when he does it to a relevant fighter.

Yeah but you also had Hatton, some Filipino knocked him out, what's your excuse now.

lol

Wow, how will the new King of England Sadiq Khan react to his cousin being murdered like this? Will he launch the nukes at Mexico?

>self depreciating brits.

What a surprise.

What else you brits got?

Crolla doesn't exactly sound British, Flanagan is Irish, Saunders and Fury are Gypsies...........

sent to the shadow realm

Let's not forget he leapfrogged into another division way above, there's a reason this was such a risk and its because he jumped into the deepend. Amerifats never learn.

REMINDER that Mayweather made Canelo look like a fool for 12 rounds when they faught

Go watch Martinez do that exact same punch to Williams.

POST GIF OF KO PLS

>people thought Khan could beat Floyd

This was an awesome fight. I like how they were fighting it reminds me of karate point fighting. I have a new found respect for boxers those hooks the Mexican guy was throw would have put me in a coma

What the fuck is that gif from and why haven't I seen it before?