Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sbfuwZgpho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to commit sudoku

check if im in hiroshima or nagasaki
if a iam then run out QUICKLY

>When the Kempeitai knock on ur door and say "y u no conscripted yet XD?"

post more

I put up a sign in Nagasaki and Hiroshima to beware of the fat man and little boy and leave no explanation for it.

We are not technically at war, more than ample time to do some sightseeing then return home on some roundabout route, hell I could've fucking toured Germany in 1942

I'm going to meet Hugh Jackman?!
youtube.com/watch?v=2sbfuwZgpho

They knew about the bombs tho.

>1942

3 years more for that man

In 1942?

Could i have a sorce please?

Go back to Europe and try and negotiate peace talks between Britain and the Nazis, hopefully using Edward VIII as a mediator or "link".

The British-German Empire that spans the globe, reaching out to the stars.

rape

they look /fa/ as fuck 2bh

Join the military to kill chinks, Nanking didn't go far enough

USA told Japan to surrender else they'd use their secret weapon. Japan was all "pff nigga you bluffing," so the USA nuked them. Then the USA was like "we'll do it again, bro," and Japan was all "nigga that shit was crazy you can't possibly have another one." So the USA nuked Japan a second time. Then they surrendered.

It is deeply upsetting that all of those beautiful buildings were replaced with shitty glass and concrete towers.

Japan san please don't hit me

damn, that wasn't his best angle

It was 1945. in 1942, the manhattan project was started.

laugh for 3 years

This makes me laugh every time I read it

gonna hit Americans

I tell them exactly what happened during the war so that they can correct and win the pacific.

Hahahahaha What The Fuck Is This Place Nigga Hahahahahahaha Ching Chokg Ding Dong Hahahahahaha Just Eat A Dog Nigga Hahahahaha

shit, Id probably be killed

kill whitey

おはようございます、安倍様!

Start writing mangas and become a legend for future generations of weebs that masturbate to drawings of 13yo anime girls

Fuck

already did

OP should have went with 1941 the latest, '42 was not a good year.

I get kidnapped by special forces and used for medical experiments because i'm a gaijin during what might be the most racist period in japan's history