WHITE AMERICANS AREN'T WHITE

"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.

Additionally, people who reported Muslim (or a sect of Islam such as Shi'ite or Sunni), Jewish, Zoroastrian, or Caucasian as their "race" in the "Some other race" section, without noting a country of origin, are automatically tallied as White.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Epw0J45X-FI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsXQLxU9Rx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither are Finns

In America, whiteness is based on how white your teeth and anus are.

>In America, whiteness is based on how white your teeth and anus are
So I'm not white in America?

>"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa

Spaniards are from middle Eastern and North Africa. Spaniards are White.

BUTTHURT ARAB

Ethiopians are white?

>Kanada makes a good post

delet this
that's my sister

>average white supremacist American

I will never believe an american saying he's white unless he posts his dna test showing his 100% white european heritage, none of the tests results I've seen posted have been white, they are all mutts.

>fat
>long hair
>probably a mexican
>Wii games
>signed portrait of a faggot
>book he probably never read
DUDE ALTRIGHT LMAO

white isn't white
mkay

If I were to travel to the US, what race should I choose? Asian?

obviously draw a little box and write "aryan" next to it

we wuz ancient space slavs and shiet

That was a serious question btw. I don't know how it works there. Are Russians counted as Asians or just Russians?

>mfw moroccans are white in the US
>mfw spaniards aren't white in the US
>mfw we can get the delicious affirmative actions

morocans BTFO

You get points taken away from you if you're Asian so it's better to just say that you're white if you are .

Finns, Russians, and even some Turks etc. are considered white by most people in America.

We don't understand all of your ethnic history and shit like that. If you look like Vladmir Putin or Bashar al-Assad, you... are... white.

If you're somewhat brown though and not Mexican, you're either Indian or an Arab.

But I'm not from Europe, Middle East or North Africa. So Russians are also white?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Epw0J45X-FI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsXQLxU9Rx4

I wonder if these types of white Americans still exists

Yes.

OK, this is confusing, but thanks for the answer.

It's very simply because of how you look. Russian and Finn athletes, they are white here. Most Americans, if simply given their pictures, would identify Iraq's president as white, too. Like I said, we don't have the same understanding of ethnicity like you do.

I just don't get how europeans, Arabs and Russians can be considered a part of the same race, I guess. But whatever.

Russians should be reported as "black".