Straight Pride Music Thread. I'm looking for some jams that capture the Heterosexual experience...

Straight Pride Music Thread. I'm looking for some jams that capture the Heterosexual experience. Im 100% straight and cisgender, what music should I listen to?

We Will Rock You - Queen

Divorce lawyers I shaved my head - Jordaan Mason

Who gives a shit you pathetic loser?

jim o'rourke's drag city albums are pretty straight

G.L.O.S.S. sounds right up your alley, friend!

So if you want album recs with queer themes on here all you have to do is ask for albums with straight themes? Good to know.

is this death grips

Nowadays, 'Gay Pride' is just another marketing slogan. Gays are the Vanguard of Anglo Capitalist Empire.

Being Straight is the New Punk Rock.

Twin Fantasy- Car Seat Headrest

yeah, straights are totally oppressed

You would probably love the heteronormative band PWR BTTM

any emo band

faggot

OP, no matter how straight you are, you're still a giant faggot.

even the military-industrial complex is into that gay pride shit nowadays. you know people who profit from war and murder on a global scale. it just aint edgy anymore. it's as mainstream as you can get. normies love the gays. normies would pay 2x the money for a gay pride chai latte (as opposed to a regular chai latte) just to show you how tolerant they are.

str8 as it gets

>tfw being normal and non-degenerate is now seen as a bad thing
>tfw if you're a straight white male nobody gives two shits about you and black people get all the attention in media and in the music industry
>tfw pop music has been niggerfied and white men have no musical outlet

No one cares about you not because you're straight or white, its cause you're not interesting in any way whatsoever. Its why you & everyone else here is on Sup Forums, otherwise we'd actually be doing something this saturday.

sure my dude :^)
they're especially welcome here in the south.
Southerners mistreat us straights all the time

You're making good points but be careful not to turn into Gavin Mcinnes with these punk rock comparisons.
You're the first person who used any variant of the word "oppression" in this thread. Normal people don't try to be victims for status because being victimized is an inherently negative thing, you know. The idea that anyone would want to be oppressed is new and absurd, only existing because attention is hard to come by and one guaranteed way to get attention is through being a victim.
Get over it. Country and metal are very masculine and mostly white, culturally and with the actual racial representation of musicians.

>>tfw being normal and non-degenerate is now seen as a bad thing
By who? Who do you interact with at any point that treats you differently because you're white and straight? Does this ever actually happen to you?