14:30 Bochum -Braunschweig
14:30 Dusseldorf - FSV Frankfurt
14:30 Freiburg - Heidenheim
14:30 Kaiserslautern - Greuther Furth
14:30 Munich 1860 - Paderborn
14:30 Nurnberg - St. Pauli
14:30 RB Leipzig - Karlsruher
14:30 Sandhausen - Duisburg

Will Bayern have David Hasselhoff to serenade Pep?

>Doch beim Empfang der Mannschaft ist von Euphorie und Fan-Andrang fast nichts zu sehen.
>Gerade 34 Fans begrüßen das Team von Pep Guardiola in München.

THIRTY FOUR FANS

Me on the left.

R B L

Why's lewanderpski got 4 up he's only won 2

#bayernwinslol

I think you owe him an apology, bundes!

Arminia 2-1 Union
Bochum 1-3 Braunschweig
Düsseldorf 1-1 Frankfurt
Freiburg 3-0 Heidenheim
Kaiserslautern 1-2 Greuter Fürth
1860 München 0-0 Paderborn
Nürnberg 0-1 Sankt Pauli

Challenge meh

Lads, I have a lot of respect for Germans. I've worked with Germans and you guys are sound as a pound and genuine guys.

I therefore struggle to see you engage repeatedly with your bundesliga even despite all of the shit that gets heaped on to you by the corporatism that is bayern munich.

This league seems to now be built to their purpose and with the ultimate serving aim to be to give them trophies at the end of each year.

Why do you continue to watch this? It's not entertaining. I admit BVB in recent years have sparked a bit of life into this soulless campaign but they have been repeatedly stripped by Bayern and have never been truly competitive - even less so now.

I just don't get it. You bring in the most supporters for your teams yet none of you unify and challenge the absolutely abhorrent status quo. You can literally campaign for restrictions on this monopoly of your league but you don't. It's how FFP was introduced.

moin

they just have to win at wolfsburg while SGE wins against bremen. this is totally possible

you forgot 2

keep in mind that 90% of bundes are bayern fans

le angry looking motivator man

>Why do you continue to watch this?
For the same reason Arsenal fans keep watching Arsenal

explain

the other teams need to git gud
Seven years ago Bayern was on the same level as the current Leverkusen team (considering the performances) but they did the correct decisions in the last few years to become a powerhouse in Europe whereas other teams didn't step up and cried like babies about this development

Prime example: last year's Wolfsburg team
>be a top team and manage to BTFO Bayern
>sell your key players (Perisic and KDB) because you rather want to make short term money than actually developing a powerful team which could go for the Bundesliga title
>don't qualify for Europe in the next year

t. Alois

Bayern always had more money than every other club. Even if they underperformed a year, they were still far ahead of their Bundesliga competition.

pic related, the best manager in the bundesliga

Hold The Phone, Not The Moan

>did the correct decisions
you mean getting bribes from Kirch to prevent selling their own tv rights

This is true but I referred to the Bayern performances in the league and not to the financial circumstances ("considering the performances")
Money isn't everything in sports. Just look at Wolfsburg or City

>get lots of lucky wins
>somewhow the best manager

Hasenhüttel, Bruno, and maybe the Gladbach guy are the best managers. Hecking is one of the best as well even though his team isn't producing results right now.

>Money isn't everything in sports. Just look at Wolfsburg or City
This is either Bait or a typical customer.

>muh cheating buyern ;_;
this is why other bundesliga clubs are so pathetic
always crying, never taking the initiative

Wolfsburg is a club filled with the worst mercenaries, in the middle of nowhere, without fans, playing in the unattractive Bundesliga. They'd need twice as much money as PSG to make this shit work.

>turn on DoPA
>The guy from Köln is there

FUCK OFF. Thats literally the most unlikeable guy in the bundesliga.

It's the truth
you can call me a customer but this doesn't change facts.

see here

Yeah, I was replying to that comment you dingus.

you don't rate Dardai and Weinzierl?

I know, you should read it again

How dumb are you Alois? You're a fucking idiot if you think they can keep players like De Bruyne in their fucking shithole.

I watch it for the drama and seeing people fail. Football is a boring shit sport, but overpaying young men like that leads to shit like that wolfsburg guy who jerked off on camera and leaves money int taxis and shit.
Also all these overly invested people who dedicate their lives to watching a club that only wants to leech money from them. And then they literally cry when >their team loses a game. Holy fucking mega kek. Also it's the only generally accepted smalltalk subject among men of my age, so knowing your shit about football helps you get social reputation.

t. cheater

He had a long-term contract and Allofs sold him instead of keeping him for at least one more year

thanks for proving my point

t. Rolex-Kalle

Hello give german gf

I don't know what to think of them to be honest. I don't know shit about Augsburg and Hertha's good season seems like a fluke.

SCHWULENLIEBE IST OK
KÖLLE UND DER BVB

Just go outside, m8
There are tons of German exchange students in Poopeelia

>dat Bayern qt at DoPa
hnnnng

Very cute OP by the way.

DoPa has become kinda shit.

Can't wait for Bohndesliga tomorrow. Eddy is gonna be super excited.

t. Dorftrottel

So what did you get your mother for today

I've only ever met one and he was a guy and it was high school

Weizierl is some shitter who was stuck in 2nd/3rd liga until he got in charge of augsburg, where he managed to bring them 5th using only old players/players from lower tiers bought for a really low price. Pretty admirable
Dardai could be called a Hertha legend as he spent 14 seasons as a player at Hertha. Once he became a manager, they just got more consistent really, nothing more.
I rate them because they are no tactic nerds, they play a simple football and it just werks

There's not one place on earth right now where it's not sunday

it's still saturday in bizarro bundes

Christmas Island says hello

actually calling it Kiritimati will be less confusing

Hello

Well it's 1 in the morning in Kiritimati right now so I was wrong

I bet mango trees grow just fine there

Hello, I am here to

I am here to discuss the Bundes

Hello

lel

hm

Which game will we watch, lards?

Bit of nothing

simulcast

>in Poopeelia

proxy off shitspouter

and the other guy is right, I've only ever met one German exchange student at uni and I lived on campus. I've met more Swiss than I have Turkmans.

but I'm not a chad who hangs around Bondi so what would I know

Ok, thanks.

Is that growing or shrinking?

15 Uhr: carpi - lazio
17 Uhr: manchester city - arsenal
17 Uhr (on second screen): barcelona - valencia and real madrid - valencia

wheres this picture taken? far too white for Germany

Shrinking

>having pictures of girl you don't know saved on your computer

>disappearing captchas
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wrong thread m8
Convicts descendant pls
Why does that keep happening?

>LE YOU ARE LE CONBIGD XDDD

If I was British scum wouldn't like soccer at all and I wouldn't be in this thread. My family is Austrian.

You seem upset

Classy

What's the point of following this league where Buyern always wins? Just curious

Following sports isn't all about the results it's about the entertainment. If one would only care about the results checking the scores on monday would be enough. The "how" is more important than the "what".

>implying the how is entertaining when Bayern plays

None, really. And no one here watches Bundesliga. We just keep /bundes/ alive because it became like a group therapy for 30 year old kissless virgins.

FUCKING CAPTCHA, STOP DISAPPEARING ALL THE TIME

Settings > Quotes & Replying > Legacy Captcha

hey

Thanks for the help (the sound captcha works, too)
I wonder why they disappear so often

Try to blink with only one eye

which one?

Shit op
It's unhealty to project one's character onto others

delet this

too late

Hello??

>the city of Lloris

Get a hooker

what did she do

>has already won 4 league titles and hes only 19