Your country

>Your country
>Have Mormons penetrated the perimeter?
Unfortunately, we're kind of responsible for them to begin with.

Other urls found in this thread:

mormonnewsroom.org/article/what-you-will-find-when-you-step-inside-a-mormon-chapel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They all live in BC.

Yeah, they had American accents and weird glassy eyes that made me want to assimilate.

they're doing fine dont worry

Have you never been to southern Alberta? Literally Utah 2.0.

>alberta
Fucking figures.

Mormons are cancer.

Fuck you, Mormons are nice

Bit weird is all

No. we have cancer-tier normal christians not mormons. PLEASE TAKE THIS PEOPLE.

This. It's easier to make fun of Mormons when you don't live in their sphere of influence.

You WILL be saved

They are cool bros tbqh

theres a temple(?) near my house, I sometimes see them and talk to them if they talk to me, have invited them to my hous several times but they have never come, wonder why
the girls are qt too

>wonder why
They think that you're going to kidnap and ransom them

but they fucking went to my friends house, they even gave him 3 fucking books of mormon, they dont even knock on my door, not fair

Maybe you shouldn't be so fucking creepy about it then

There's a Mormon church right across the street from the high school I went to and I've known a few. I'm fine letting them do their thing because they're the only white people in the country still having kids, except for the Amish I guess.

>blacks are below replacement rate
>2nd+ gen Mexicans are below replacement rate
>yfw America becomes a Mormon theocracy in 2200

Is it just me or are the mormon boys usually really qt? Ive had a few knock on me door over the years and i gotta say, well done murrica.

How would one entice a couple of qt mormons to come into your house fr drinks and gay sex?

Im not creepy, I try to act uninterested at first and pretend that I dont know about their religion

Barking up the wrong tree m8, they get married by age 22 and have relentless sex with their wives so as to produce the requisite 5+ children.

>kind of

They aren't allowed to eat most of the shitty food that everyone else eats so they don't become bloated tub-o-lards

They don't drink and they're REALLY anti-gay. They aren't even the closeted anti-gay of the evangelicals

Have you tried just going into the tabernacle and talking with them?

I don't mind Mormons. Sure, their beliefs are retarded, but that's no different from mainstream Christianity. However, as a social force they seem to do more good than evil. The evangelical churches in this country install toy slot machines for children to play with. Mormons do community work and volunteering.

Im supposing the tabernacle is the "church"
no, that would be creppy

From what I know about Mormons, I completely agree. Wish we had a decent minority of them.

But if you ask them to come inside for a drink and talk about mormon shit, would they? I think just getting them through the door is the hardest part, i really want to film them making out with each other

>Im supposing the tabernacle is the "church"
>mormonnewsroom.org/article/what-you-will-find-when-you-step-inside-a-mormon-chapel
Ignore me, I'm stupid. I think the Mormon analogue to a church is a chapel

Why would it be creepy though? That's what they're there for.

They won't come in if you offer them a drink. Stop trying to corrupt the nice Mormons

idk, it just would feel weird

Then dont make them so qt, with their white short sleeves, school bags in tow, prancing around hand in hand asking people to like their sky daddy

Yes, but they're irrelevant here. Hare Krishna, scientology and some other sects are more influental.

>he isn't willing to go through a bit of discomfort to save his soul

>Hare Krishna
Is this some meme sect of Hindooism?

they are a plague, there are some preaching in my city of 100 thousand in the middle of nowhere, THEY ARE ALL MALES

If by drink, you mean a non-alcoholic beverage, then maybe. I don't know if they actually come in. My brother has a hard time saying no to them, so they sometimes visit and sit in our front patio trying to convert us. They even leave their "Lighthouse" booklet.

yeah but they all started with this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

sorry if I gave you a wrong impression, I dont want to turn to mormonism, I just want to learn more about the religion and its people, plus, they are nice people

north is full of them
young girls are top qts tho
would convert if they guarantee to give a me a white gf to breed with

They can't drink caffeine either

>They even leave their "Lighthouse" booklet.
I think that's Jehovah's Witness

I don't know what to tell you then m8

>Jehovah's Witness
What's the difference? I honestly can't tell anymore.

i think they have, but i don't quite remember where their main communities in the country are

how's bout you just stop being a faggot, faggot

I don't know, they just aren't the same. Jehovah's Witness are a lot more annoying though

You deserve nothing but castration, Paco.

jehovah's are bible nerds
mormons are more into the fanfic

I honestly want to go to Utah just to meet Mormons and see how nice they are

Go to Idaho, the state isn't a pseudo-theocracy

They're nice but weird. It's like being a Mormon makes you a high functioning autist

They're basically what white people are portrayed as in nigger memes.

Not yet.

They made a pretty cool temple though

What the fuck

Are Mormon brains not advanced enough for domes or curved walls?

>wanting faggy pagan shit

>my face, year after year, of having to come on Sup Forums and here talk about Mormons, as a Mormon

Just go to a church and set up a meeting with some missionaries--there is nothing unusual or exotic about being Mormon other than being the most Christian-adhering Americans by statistic rates.

>the most Christian-adhering Americans
Mormons aren't Christian

A while ago two of them chatted about that stuff for a good 20 minutes at a store. didn't want to be rude, but they just won't leave

(you)

International Society for Krishna Consciousness

if terrorists are islamic then mormons are christian

No such thing here.

Yes, I've met them a few times. They always wear clothes like the ones in your pic and nametags. They spoke Slovene to me so they're okay.

>Is this some meme sect of Hindooism?
Vaishnavism that is called Krishnaism over here for some reason

no

mormos seem like super chads on steroids and super cute staceys, why is that?

I got stopped in the street by mormons the other day.

Yes. Some of the most polite people I've ever met

Apparently Mormons are sent to my homeland (Funland) to fail.

Basically 0 converts every single year.

So Finland is used as punishment for young Mormons.

Yes there's a mormon chapel in my city. I see mormon missionaries on my bus sometimes.

Yes, I'm like a magnet for mormons on the street. They always start talking to me first. I sometimes just say their work is pointless, the bother to study this language and then fly here from other side of the planet to preach their message that no one will ever buy in here

Yeah, we had an old Mormon couple living on our street for a while; they were over here on a conversion mission. And yeah they were nice, friendly people and I still have the book of Mormon they gave me.

Shit makes for good rolling paper when I'm desperate