What's your most regretful thing in teenage?

What's your most regretful thing in teenage?
>me
>start smoking cigarettes

Failing at suicide.

I have literally nothing that I'm regretful for.
Life is beautiful.

Alcoholism

didn't practice with me sister

Alcoholism? at teenage? wow.

Could have fucked a qt mexican girl but didn't

Having a kid

Fucked my shit up with my only honest and long relationship

dedicated all my time to my gf's and ended up with no bros

Start watching anime too late.

Poor guy

Missed every single pleasure teenagers have.
Didn't use my free time to learn anything useful either.
Now I'm 19, kissless virgin, still not in a decent university, bilingual, can't play any instrument, scared to death over parties, never went to any music concert, can't even answer the quizzes of chessanon and am still completely dependent on my parents' wealth.

If that's your biggest regret you had it easy

Not realizing that several girls were after my dick, I was so friggin naive

You can be like Morrissey now. Start writing poems.

wish i had ran away from home earlier, should have left that shithole of a town by 16

Should never be memed to STEM just because I can into math

This

>Now I'm 19
You are JUST starting out life

You are a child

This desu.
And I haven't picked up the pace either.

Breaking up with my gf because I didn't realize how great she actually was and I thought it would be easy to get someone better

Closely behind that is subsequently changing schools from public to online so I didn't have to deal with having no friends because I put all my social eggs in the gf basket.

falling for the oneitis meme with a bitch who didn't care for me at all, all through sophomore to senior year

but at the end of the day, now she's a young mom looking frumpy as hell that peaked at 16 living back in our dump hometown while I'm 22, about to graduate college in a lucrative field, and have never looked better

some things are meant to be desu

Probably that month I spent bring MLP coloring books to class every day in high school.

ITT: teenagers pretending to be adults complaining about shit that happened to them a month ago

>19
Don't wallow in self hatred or pity, it goes nowhere. Also don't stress yourself over your age and not being able to support yourself, build on what you have now and you won't be hurting later.
I wish I had someone to tell me that at age 19.

being socially incompetant when women are inbolved is suffering

You're right. i'm 18 who want to go university.

>Finished SPM (Form Five)
>Got 9A's out of 10
>Apply for gov scholarship
>Got 2 offers: Public Service Scholarship to do Bioscience or National Bank Scholarship to do Economy.
>Chose Bioscience because lol Economy for plebs

Mfw I could be a bigwig guy at Bank Negara now rolling in my Audi instead of some faceless research officer.
>

Yep. I never became a normal adjusted person. You're still young, it gets worse when you past 22

this and not brushing my teeth
>not memeing

literally dropped school
became a NEET at 13
no lie. long story.

I was a dick to some genuinely nice people during my early teens when I was an edgelord.

>it gets worse when you past 22
welp, I will be 23 in 4 months and I'm just what the Brazilian user said.
Should I kill Iamself?

A story i am high enough to be interested in, spill

do you have some kind of disability? you could probably get SSI

i got expelled and got a restraining order for sending Sup Forums memes and copypastas to my jewish friend after his parents somehow found them

they wouldn't even care that I really didn't mean it or that the kid was even fine with it and when he told me to stop I did stop it, and worse the kid who I thought was my friend betrayed me

it's fucked me up so hard, I've lost all my friends, I've lost all will to do anything, fuck man