England has won only one meaningful title in football and they did it thanks to refball

England has won only one meaningful title in football and they did it thanks to refball.

>A study conducted by the engineering department at Oxford University concluded that the ball did not cross the line entirely and that it was 6 cm away from being a goal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5QlBHF6ib8
youtube.com/watch?v=gcAH4Qm5M84
youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A study conducted by the engineering department at Oxford University

Fuck me, I could have told them that it wasn't a goal.

Roger Hunt would have scored the rebound anyway had it not already been given.

Still mad fritz?

Is England-Germany a real rivalry? Or do the English care way more about it than the Krauts?

>titles in the 60s
>meaningful

england are the liverpool of national teams/fanbases

So England has the same number of World Cups and Euros as the United States? Neat

No one really cares about international rivalries full stop.

Wasn't the score 4-2? Take that goal away and England still won.

m8, I was fucking there and I saw it go in

The real German rivalry is against the Netherlands. Italy is the opponent >we fear. England is more of a rival than France though.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5QlBHF6ib8

international football is shit anyway and only casuals care about it.

They pretend they dont care and get away with it because we keep losing. Wait till we knock them out of the euros and youll see how 'little" they care about england then.

>being scottish

SHOTS FIRED.

You just gonna let this go Fritz?

I can't even fucking watch this

Well we should have won in '86 but Diego Cuntadona cheated us out of it

And we got fucked in 2010 when Lampard's goal was disallowed

We've had our fair share of wrong decisions you Kraut Kunt

We still have 2 more world war victories than them

Fucking disgraceful.^

'98 also lost after having that Sol Campbell goal disallowed in extra time.

Here's a video that is actually watchable:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcAH4Qm5M84

England are the most refballed team in international football

Why don't they just go back and award the goal? Why is this sport so against shit like that

Well it used to be a big deal 15 years ago. When the 1-5 defeat happened many people were devastated. When Didi Hamann scored the last goal in the old Wembley stadium many people celebrated. But since then the rivalry has gotten less intense. The victory 2010 was only one of many. is probably right

We have goal line technology now so that won't happen again

What do you mean shots fired, it's like a Browns fan talking shit to a Patriots fan

Remember Italy and Spain in 2002

Its super one sided, pretty much like u with scotland. Didnt always use to be like that. If u do knock >us out, it could be back on. U need to let the 5:1 qualifier go and move on.

you had goal line technology in the fucking 90's. It sucks that such an awful gaffe had to happen in order for some people to budge, and you fucking know just as well as I do that LOADS of English football fans were a driving force against it.

Soccer truly is a 3rd world sport. Every other sport has had instant replays for decades but not soccer, because nigger league in Burkina Faso can't afford a camera and a studio.

>super one sided

We've played 5 times since 2001. You've one htree we've one two. Ypu did win the only competitive meet, but that was with collossal ref ball.

And prior to that we hadn't lost too you in a competitve game since 1970.

Two draws and a win. If we could take penalties you;d have two less international titles and JFs would have to accept our rightful place in the football pecking order.

The Score was 4-2

>one

>won

dunno what happened to my brain there

Fuck you shitty Hawkeye for making decades of butthurt nearly impossible now.

Wrong decisions were a very fun part of football.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw

I mean one sided in the sense that it means more to english fans. Take the last match for instance. Media etc just talkin about our defensive errors and the euros. It just isnt a big deal losing to england, was happy vor vardy and kane.

>our sport is so shit that refball is the most interesting part