Holy crap Lois, this is almost as bad as that time we got Ian Watkins to babysit Stewie

Holy crap Lois, this is almost as bad as that time we got Ian Watkins to babysit Stewie

shit, not this thread again

haha made me megalol

Family Guy does it again!

MOAR

This reminds me of when Varg Vikernes and I tried going to church

great thread OP

holy crap lois, remember when we took flying lessons with Buddy Holly

This brings me back to when I recorded with Micheal Gira and Larkin Grimm!

Peter

Peed uh

You think THAT'S bad?

Remember that time I went swimming with Jeff Buckley?

Oh peter

This is worse than the time I went on an Alaskan road trip with Hunter Hunt Hendrix and Carly Rae Jepsen.

This is even worse than that time I starred in one of R. Kelly's videos

I say Rupert, the fat man's made a bigger mess of this than Mark Chapman did of shooting Yoko Ono
*cut to scene where Chapman repeatedly tries to shoot Yoko and shoots John every time going "oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to" which goes on for 4 minutes longer than it needed to*

If Sethy saw these and made actual episodes with them I'd be extremely upset

fucking kek

My fedora tipped itself after seeing this picture.

This is worse than that time we went driving with Nujabes

(((Family Guy)))

this is almost as bad as that time i drove a bus for the exploding hearts

This is almost as bad as that time I worked construction with Yamatsuka Eye

This is more disappointing than when I asked Ian Curtis to hang out

If you didn't watch Family Guy throughout your teen years you missed out on a lot of fun

is the pic the average family guy's episode script?

Post-revival Family Guy is fucking ass. It doesn't even rise to being a fedora cartoon, like would suggest. Early Family Guy is a Simpsons knock-off, but it's still enjoyable.

meant for

that is from a post-revival episode though

Family Guy is the fucking worst show on television. Just constant references to 80s movies with no joke, just HERE'S A SCENE FROM THAT ICONIC 80s MOVIE WITH PETER, overly long gags to pad out episodes and the exact same domestic violence joke over and over again HEY GUYS HERES A GUY BEATING A WOMAN HAHAHAHA. You can also hear Seth McFarlanes smug fucking voice in Brian WOW GUYS LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE AND LIBERAL I AM I AM AN ATHEIST REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL PS TRANNIES ARE GROSS LMAO.

Fuck this show makes me so angry.

This is almost as unpleasant as that flight we shared with Moriaki Wakabayashi.

Pee-dah, this is worse than that time user didn't reply to this post and his mother dies tonight

enjoy your ban faggot

Peetah, the last time you messed up this bad was when you did security for that Eagles of Death Metal concert.