BURTON ALBION PROMOTION THREAD

LGTSS!

>CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM LEAGUE ONE
>PROBABLY PLAYING NEWCASTLE AND DERBY

BURTON LEGEND NIGEL CLOUGH!

First for Paul Peschisolido.

who /lifelong/ here

Meteoric rise tbqfh

used to live in derby, never liked derby county but burton seem an alright club. Fair play

Burton is a shithole full of cunts, but they're a fucking tiny club. They've really benefited from using the national training ground imo.

Being from Derby it's hard not to have a soft spot for Burton. It's really strange to see them risen so high

A few Derby fans have a bit of a chip on their shoulder about their little sister club doing so well, but most seem to be amused by the novelty of it.

the new yeovil town
bet champions clubs can't wait to play you lot with your 200 away fans

I've got no problem with it at all. I'd rather not play Burton next season for the obvious reason but if it does happen it will be a bit of a laugh

literally everywhere is a shithole full of cunts

I guess, but Burton is just poor as fuck, it's a real grotty dump. At least there's a half-decent football team now!

next /lifelong/ confirmed

writing it on my meme book

that logo helps

>Being from Derby it's hard not to have a soft spot for my brothers asshole. It's really strange to see him risen so high.

Championship full of Midlands teams next year. Why is the Midlands shit at football now?

And League One is full of Lancashire/Greater Manchester teams. Pretty weird tbqfh

>newcastle and villa will be playing burton next season
kek

> This "stadium" is one season away from being a Premier League stadium

Brilliant.

> Midlands football is shit

That's the relatively new one too, you should have seen the old one - proper non-league stadium.

Supposedly they already have permission and infrastructure to add a second tier to one of the stands.

2k seated, 7k capacity.

Hosting Newcastle.

Prem when?

aye aye aye

> yfw Norwich and Villa will get blown out here
> yfw Leicester, Chelsea, and Arsenal will be playing here in 2017

Burton lifelong since 2015

They'll pull a Yeovil

Also,we're coming for ya,we did draw with stevenage,but we'll BTFO everyone in the playoffs,say hello to the next lester

HE FELL FOR IT!

>That's the relatively new one too, you should have seen the old one - proper non-league stadium.
Damn

Based JFH

And that's after they did it up! Pretty sure the stand was originally half that length back in the 90s.

>they'll pull a Yeovil
>implying you won't pull a Yeovil