So now that he's played his last ever league game for Chelsea, is he the greatest English CB of all time?

So now that he's played his last ever league game for Chelsea, is he the greatest English CB of all time?

I think he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pHYdmygHho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I rate Rio over him

without a doubt

anyone who disagrees is unironically mentally deficient

Rio Ferdinand at QPR is one of the worst PL players of all time. Someone who declined that hard cannot be a greater player than JT.

>Who is Bobby Moore

yeah they can

Terry didn't have Rio injuries, and it's not like Rio's peak was short or anything, he was top tier for almost a decade

maybe in the PL era

an overrated hack whose only achievement was the 1966 world cup

Despite his legendary accomplishment, him and the rest of the '66 WC winning team would be lower PL - Championship calibre players if they played today.

terry isn't a nigger so he is automatically better

John Terry - voted as being the best European player in his position (UEFA team of the year) 4 times.

Rio Ferdinand - 0 (zero) times in the UEFA team of the year

He might as well be one 2bh

lol no

Yes and he is not gone for certain. Conte might keep him.

David Luiz > Rio Ferdinand then

he's fucking off to mls now?

This is true. I hope he stays, but we REALLY need a new quality CB desperately. Zouma, new CB, Terry, Christensen would be nice for next season. Cahill can be sold (pls not to Arselol)

Who knows, if he doesn't stay at Chelsea I'd like to see him go to Leicester. But considering he's on like £150k a week, MLS is a more likely destination.

carragher m7

That signing was completely retarded.

He was completely past it.

Tony Adams

Who is Jamie Carragher?

Jamie Carragher

kek

If you think person accolades are more important than winning titles, then idk what to tell you.

>I rate le cucked by cancer man

Is he hell, went out the way he deserved to, this is the man who couldn't defend against a ball over the top against Germany in the world cup 2010, im still mad about that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pHYdmygHho