I have an IQ of 196 and am seeking a roommate of my same mental capacity with whom I can engage in casual conversations...

I have an IQ of 196 and am seeking a roommate of my same mental capacity with whom I can engage in casual conversations about quantum mechanics and theoretical astrophysics. I am smarter than 99% of the people I encounter; however being as insanely smart as I am can be quite a burden. For instance, I can never win arguments because the reason I'm right is too complex to explain within the attention span of my opponent. Alas, nobody understands my plight. I often stay up at night reading Chaucer and contemplating the repercussions of false philosophy. I love astounding everybody in the library by finishing a 419 page novel in just under 100 minutes. I am also a passionate artist and musician. Just earlier I heard a door squeak a melodic minor 7th, something only a true musician would realize. Last night I wrote a poem while in a club. Of course I of all people would stop dancing in the middle of a dance floor at 11:30 at night and start to ponder about the decay of our society. How disquieting the institution of superficiality in contemporary culture is. We exist in a zeitgeist bastardization of those principles our forefathers strove to exemplify. If you're going to be my roommate you must enjoy classical, enchanting tunes; not the talentless, computerized sounds that the modern generation "listens" (if you can even call it that) to. You must also agree with me on the following points:
- The black race holds itself back, and is not being held back by other races
- The middle east needs to go
- Gender identity issues are a mental illness
- You 100% can work your way out of poverty, people who think otherwise are just lazy and thus show why they are in poverty.
If you meet all of my qualifications, I will potentially consider you as a possible roommate.

P.S. I could have gotten more intellectual with my profound vocabulary but decided to dumb it down so that your lesser minds could fully comprehend the meaning of my words.

Well maybe get better at explaining things dude

holy fucking shit dude

give us a comprehensive argument for each of your 4 points. I guarantee you I have the attention span to listen to it.

have you listened to the ramones

very intellectual music, my friend

im not too smart but i can suck your dick
is that good enough

Fake and Gay

poverty in the first world? yes
in the third world? no.

> - Gender identity issues are a mental illness
>point
There's a major difference between a point and a fact.

I don't even know what to say right now. I kinda wish you would die.

Is this a new pasta or are you serious? Or both.

Is this a new copypasta

I meet your qualifications and more. What's your address so I can promptly move in?

Reddit-tier irony

Fuk outta here

Holy
Fucking
Shit
Dude

This has r9k written all over it. that or s4s. I can't tell anymore.

>take "sexuality is a choice"
>reword it to "sexuality is fluid"
>suddenly tumblr agrees
kek

>- The middle east needs to go
I don't understand

How do you make the middle east "go"? You like pick it up and move it somewhere else?

If you moved it to the ocean, then it'd be like a cool beach place, and you'd have a really nice lake or something where it used to be. I consider myself very pro-lake, so I agree with OP.

What ever happened to unty

You should be able to teach yourself to argue better, If you really have an iq of 196.

if you move it to the sky though you get both a floating island and a lake

pro-sky is the only logical choice

But then you deplete their oil reserves by powering whatever you use to keep it there, and that's bad for the environment. Lakes are part of the environment, and I'm staunchly pro lake. Ocean Party 2016.

>P.S. I could have gotten more intellectual with my profound vocabulary but decided to dumb it down so that your lesser minds could fully comprehend the meaning of my words.

the true sign of a dumbass

The first half of this post is kind of amusing, second half is the same unfunny garbage I would expect from Reddit

ah but you forgot nature's floaty devices (clouds) so if we just use enough oil to launch the middle east on a cloud then it can fly without requiring much energy

also if we build a rainmaker on it then we can use it to make it rain in places with droughts thus helping the environment

Bernie SANDers is a great candidate and loves beaches as much as the next guy but Hillary Kiteton knows that sky is the future

That's just insane, we'd never find a big enough cloud with all the water that's be in the lake., the only sensible plan is for each of us to take one, maybe two handfuls of the middle east and gently place it in the ocean, north of Christmas Island. Make sure to take lots of pictures so we remember where to put everything, we'll all meet around Uzbekistan around 6, my mom will bring drinks, but if you want anything specific you'll have to let me know.

decode the following message and tell me its significance:
tdi yhpa

I'm looking for a roommate as well but my IQ is 197 so I don't think you'd be able to comprehend me OP.

Actually kill yourself my man

>implying its not pasta
Newfags everyone

>IQ of 196
>smarter than 99% of people

= IQ 135, SD 15

nice try op

You must be very fun to be around. I would be surprised if anyone would want to be your roommate

>iq of 196
>posts death grips meme
top notch, op. kill yourself