en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallus_Anonymus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wincenty_Kadłubek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Korea
>Gyungju
AD 300~400

Sydney, 1788

Poland

Kalisz probably, Ptolemy put it on maps so I guess it would be around 100-150 AD.

St. Augustine, Florida

1565 AD

alternatively

London 43 AD

Ptuj
by 300 BC at the latest

Random mongol or celtic settlements dont count only ones built by your nation

sri lanka
anuradhapura
about 400BC

Cagliari 1600 BC

Marseille 600BC

According to other sources, Béziers is also given as oldest town.

slavs and latinos are evil invaders
Europes oldest cities are Greek and Georgian.

But it was Lechitic/west slavic so w/e.

Trzciniec culture as the proto Slav one was present in Poland like 1700 BC because Slavs originated from these lands and came to places like Slovakia.

tldr: not my fault Slovaks are newfags

that's like saying Tanais is Russia's oldest city. Technically true, but Greeks did it so

>1700 bc

St. Augustine, Florida

Cádiz
Around 800BC

OK, you first

>Before the 5th century[edit]

The oldest archaeological findings in Nitra are dated around 25,000-30,000 years ago. The locality has been inhabited in all historical periods in last 5,000-7,000 years.[8] Several European archaeological cultures and groups were named after important archaeological discoveries in Nitra or near surroundings - Nitra culture, Brozdany-Nitra group or Lužianky group of Lengyel culture.
>The people of Madarovce culture built the first fortification on Castle Hill already around 1,600 BCE. In the Iron Age, a large hillfort was built on Zobor Hill and additional smaller hillforts on the Lupka Hill and in Dražovce (700-500 BCE).[8] Several Celtic settlements are known from the 5th-1st centuries.

Every city was built by Celts, Romans and Greeks, we ARE celt, roman and greek.

what about phoenicians?

>Trzciniec culture
Which changed into Lusatian culture and Polish one later on.

Phoenicians founded Lisbon and Cadiz.

you are shit

subhumans

There is river flowing through city, even neanderthals had settlements there, but slavs changed it to city from 10 tents and bonfire

Might have built some stuff and left it for the greek.

and portuguese/spaniards killed millions of humans around the globe

>WE

you're Romanised Celts mixed with Germanics
not Greek

but they were not poles

We spread our killing around the world instead of concentrating it.

they are shit like you

Greeks spread their culture around the world instead of concentrating it.
Greeks > portuguese

Russia.
Eupatoria, founded about 2600 years ago.

Agadir
1100 BC

Not as a nation but our forefathers, we're literally the people who came in a straight line from them and live in the same area. It's if we'd change our nations name to Fatchristianland and sunddenly everything we build before wouldn't be our achievement but some mythical Poles.

Way to miss the point.

furthermore, it's like saying the native Egyptians under the Ptolemies are mixed with the ruling Greeks because of their presence. Greeks saw land as a settlement opportunity not a place to mix with the locals. In a modern sense it's like the Pied Noir or the British in India

>Fatchristianland
So just like today?

Are you Greek?

We did?
Anyway that's funny coming from a german

exactly why I chose the name

>hans can't stop thinking about shit

You dumb Sup Forumstard shit, greeks are the one that kickstarted this shithole first towns, genetics have nothing to do with this.

I am a Greek

turk in germany detected

Yeah and im descendant of Huns cause they lived there

*suddenly

zitto animale

The culture we had in the 900 AD developped from Lusitanian one because we're the same people. Same, fucking, people.

yeah exactly. Barbaric Gauls couldn't form their own cities on their own. Good thing Caesar genocided your ancestors
hey you. you are mentally ill

I am a Greek

Animals leave their mating partners.

Naturally

I have a healthy mind.

Flagistan
Turku, late 13th century.

French are the barbarian tribe that moved in during fall of Roman empire.

Gauls were pretty much gone as a culture by that point I think.

Obviously enough if they were genocided then they technically can't possibly be our ancestors. Which would make romans our actual ancestors then.

>thread ruined again by wewuzing retards

Mexico city

what I meant was he should have finished the job. fortunately for you lot, he was too kind and you were shown civilisation

It's a fact. Not a meme. Slavs originated from Eastern/Central Poland and Western Ukraine. Lusitanian culture was just their evolution than they spread east, west, south but we're literally in the same place and their descendants in a straight line.

slavs came out of satans asshole

Explain then earliest slav settlements being in present day Austria

>Beginning around 500 AD, the Slavic speakers rapidly expanded in all directions from a homeland in eastern Poland and western Ukraine.
>As it expanded throughout eastern Europe, it obliterated whatever remained of easternmost Celtic, Avar, Venetic, possibly Dacian, as well as many other Balto-Slavic dialects, and the Slav ethnonym spread out considerably. By the eighth century AD, Proto-Slavic is believed to have been spoken uniformly from Thessaloniki to Novgorod.

TIL
>The first traces of settlement in Patras date to as early as the third millennium BC, in the area of modern Aroe.
Thats pretty fucking old

Fayoum I think. 4000BC

How many % of current "Egyptians" has Egyptian genes? 5%?

ancient egyptians were black

I'll add I stated that it's Kalisz because Kalisz was slav.

I could write Wrocław(Budorigum) but Wrocław was started by Romans not Slavs so that's why I didn't mention it.

Most of them probably. Invaders always treated the locals as a second rate citizens.

>“Over a long period the Slavs settled beside the Danube, where the Hungarian and Bulgarian lands now lie. From among these Slavs, parties scattered throughout the country and were known by appropriate names, according to the places where they settled. Thus some came and settled by the river Morava, and were named Moravians, while others were called Czechs. Among these same Slavs are included the White Croats, the Serbs and the Carinthians. For when the Vlakhs attacked the Danubian Slavs, settled among them and did them violence, the latter came and made their homes by the Vistula, and were then called Lyakhs. Of these same Lyakhs some were called Polyanians, some Lutichians, some Mazovians, and still others Pomorians.

You are all just scattered Slovaks

Yeah and they just *puff* appeared out of nowhere and settled there.

Well. Its what nestor says, most important slavic chronicer. Take it as you will

Finland
Turku, about 800 years ago.

>nestor
>most important slavic chronicer
Tip top kek.

Spot the russianboo.

>Finland
>Turku
proof that finns and turks are the same people

>they don't have bc cities

Voorburg is officially about 2030 years old, but the first settlements there date back to something like 2700 bc

If we count like this than my city is 5000+ years old.

Nah, Egypt was too populated to be Arabicized "genetically", they only adapted Arabic language, but the people are mostly descendants of Ancient Egyptians

>nestor, most important slavic chronicer
topkek, btw, he lived in the 11-12th century

>newfags don't know about Cebulopolis, the seat of Lechina Empire

5400BC and counting

oh look a MASURIAN

Oh wait, I stand corrected:
>ok. 7700 p.n.e. – na terenie dzisiejszego Olsztyna pojawiają się myśliwi, którzy przywędrowali tu z rejonu Morza Bałtyckiego (ślady bytności odnaleziono m.in. w Kortowie).
It's 9716 years old.

Fuck me.

1960, before we lived in caves

I did you see how I dodged that?

christian copts are at about 10%.

yeah you hillbillies cant count for shit

Kerch
600 B.C.

so which one is more important? nobody else goes into such details as him

You just mad because I dodged that like a kung fu master.

>russia
>derbent
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derbent

doesn't matter you're still from Mazury

Google said Béziers, 600BC

We had "chronicers" like him as well:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallus_Anonymus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wincenty_Kadłubek

Next time I'll see a drowning tourist I'll yell "what is this region called?!" and if he/she answers Mazury I'll just stroll away. Get rekt.

>walking around during the tourist season

it's like you want your house robbed by drunk janusze from podlasie who visited mazury for some good ol grilled kaszanka and piwerko

These days we even get tanned chinks and herds of old fat Germans as well. It's ogre.

>The only source for Gallus' existence is a note made by Prince-Bishop of Warmia Marcin Kromer in the margin of folio 119 of the "Heilsberg manuscript."
> It was later published at the behest of Prince-Bishop of Warmia Adam Stanisław Grabowski
Warmians literally created Gall Anonim to make Poles feel better about themselves.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

meanwhile the powerful Masurid race conquered all the Baltic tribes around and migrated south, settling everything from Ełk to Radom and forever cucking little warmian fuccbois

Pécs, 2nd century