LIVERPOOL VS WATFORD

Confirmed #LFC team to face @WatfordFC: Mignolet, Flanagan, Skrtel, Lucas, Moreno, Allen, Stewart, Ibe, Ojo, Coutinho, Benteke.

STREAMS+ reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/4ien3t/match_thread_1500_gmt_liverpool_vs_watford/

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/iQHUuXnDOhP
streamendous.com/channel91.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit teams general? shit teams general

1st for

No one cares

KEK

how many will liverpool concede tonight?

impressive

Lmao Liverpool are playing?

Literally the 4th or 5th time in the last few months that sky sports doesn't even bother showing their game on super Sunday and no one knows they're playing then you check the result afterwards

> 3-2 soton
> 3-1 Swansea

Go on Watford

youre literally mentall ill senpai. i pity you desu

post season friendly

> denying facts

No one cares about Liverpool, you're not even big enough to get on the telly

well be on the telly in the final senpai. and i know your team didnt make a european final this year. stay jelly

that liverpool feel

vine.co/v/iQHUuXnDOhP

comfy thread today lads

Freindly reminder there are Man U fans who will say they're cringing at YNWA when their song is as shit as "glory glory man united"

Chelshit fans will say they cringe when theirs is "blue is the colour"

West Ham fans will say they cringe when theirs is about blowing fucking bubbles

We get it, you're jealous you can't match the majesty of having your entire crown singing along to footballs greatest anthem, it's fine, you don't have to beat around the bush

ARRRRRRRRRRRR EYYYYYYYYYYYY
COME ON LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'S

"I wouldn't want to be like him one second of my life."
YNWA is the best as long as there is no "haunting passion" that connects the song to the 96 in any way

liverpool always concede 3 when skrtel plays

>Script kiddies

As a /lifelong/ Liverpool fan, I can accept that, though to be fair, all the MUH 96 stuff is only so prevalent lately because of the anniversary and because we finally got MUH JUSTICE

It's not usually this bad

Nice attempt that

are skrtel and toure leaving in the summer?

Literally no one is watching this game

With Matip coming in, Skrtel is definitely gone. I'd keep Toure around as an alternative when our main CB's are injured.

i am senpai

If there's somebody daft enough to buy Skrtel, aye.
I'd keep based Kolo til he retires.

Big Ben gets a brace desu

prefer it that way, even the most obsessed abls have another game to watch and it makes it comfy

>we still own texiera, ilori, luis alberto and andre wisdom

kek

the la liga title race seems a bit more interesting, thread should fill up if Liverpool concedes, or stay rather nice if not.
the love hate with madface is crazy, hopefully he goes to some eastern european club that makes the CL every season. kolo has had his extreme ups and downs as well but it seems like the meme magic keeps him around, he cost liverpool the league more than steve la that season. would any club competing for top 4 actually have kolo playing for them next season?

m8 we still own jose enrique

This is like the 12th time i see moreno sky it in 1 week.

>blackpool got relegated AGAIN

lel

Alberto seems to have done alright on loan, something like 6 goals & 6 assists.
Seems keen to come back, might be decent for the squad?

yeah he needs a lifetime ban on shooting. 1 of every 100 goes in and he thinks he is roberto carlos

>it's a Liverpool plays a team wearing yellow episode

I'm bored

Aspas scored 14 this season too...

ill give him a chance but imo hes just not made for the league. good player but doesnt suit it. like aspas suso manqillo etc

fair point

>Suso

Was never even given a chance tbf

oh joe

OOh so Benteke is playing?

>its a liverpool get a corner and Watford nearly score episode

how long until the final?

cant wait for next season once yarmolenko, matip, horn, hector join in this team will be unstoppable

i wonder who we will sell benteke to? lucky to get 20m for him. balotelli off to china probably lel

that's debatable

west ham of course

Yeah, its okay if he is alone, but most of the time he has a clear pass to continue the play but he just hits it without thinking.

so who would you guys be ok with seeing sold?

mignolet, skrtel, enrique, ilori , wisdom, alberto, texiera, benteke and balotelli?

maybe guys like allen and flanno if theyre worth any money. they are still useful but i imagine they wont be once we bring in the summer players

how much money is all that, like a tenner?

hes fast and talented but dumb. dunno if its a spanish defender thing because we had enrique who is also fast but stupid, and josemi who was stupid too. i guess just bad luck with them

Sell coutinho

henderson

Both aspas and alberto are destined for mid table teams for life, if liverpool want to abandon the mid table they have to get rid of players like these.

i think all of those sales would be helpful
should keep allen. one of the players out of nowhere that has come alive under klopp. great utility player with a bit of luck for those future european nights la
this sounds crazy and then again not so crazy
YES.

didn't even know those two shitters were still on the books

I don't remember Suarez being so shit, lads.

Plebs

pleb

SUPER JOE ALLEN

Goal :--D

By Welsh Pirlo

THANK YOU JESUS

get rekt watford you cancerous waste of space

THE WELSH TOTTI

ENGLAND'S BRAVE JOE ALLEN

welsh crespo

What the fuck is that pony tail hybrid Joe?

WELSH JESUS

fkn shtty streams
GET IN JESUS

WELSH PIRLO

W E E J O E
E
E
J
O
E

is he taking the piss out of Bale now?

Liverpool 1 - 0 Watford and the ref

Stream dropped just before the goal, fml.

ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN

it was grand

WELSH BALE

more like THE WELSH ALLAHN for you m8

rip another stream.

>Implying
Should've directed the insult to me m8

two (2) streams taken down

just use acestream la

stream where?

i didn't see you la
i always have to check if you're Poland or not to be fair

Acestream is P2P it eats my bandwidth, I like to shitpost and watch the match.

OP

Cheer up mate we got 50M for a less shit version of Theo Walcott with a worse attitude.

Fact is that for the richer clubs now, getting the un-needed guys off the wage bill is more important than getting a decent-sounding transfer fee.

Generally agree with your list of outgoing players. Mignolet has good moments but if he's gonna be good enough next season we're basically asking for a huge improvement in consistency. To be fair to him, the defence in front of him hasn't been great, either. It's not impossible he'll be decent if Klopp decides to give him another season.

And we did still end up getting 17.5M for Andy Carroll... so I reckon we'd get a decent bit back on Benteke at least.

>Joe Allen takes his cock out.jpg

cheeky

lol, thats what mine is saved as

cheecky

Just tuned in, how has Ojo been doing? Really liked his play vs Bournemouth
Can't find an English or Russian one.

Use this one

streamendous.com/channel91.php

are you watching spartak v dynamo in a bit too blad?

He's been pretty decent. Better than Ibe imo.