youtube.com/watch?v=o7JAFMWebNw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cuwT000iMWo
youtube.com/watch?v=oDeSj2lebgY&ab_channel=NavajoSmith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black Flag

beat happening

>band

gg allin

Probably GG Allin and his various bands.

GG Allin and Skrewdriver.

stooges

Kevin Michael

Throbbing Gristle

Skrewdriver

>sex pistols most punk
>green day more punk the stooges

I want to fucking kill whoever made this

Good Charlotte

>Green Day above the Ramones and Rancid

nice bait

Sleaford Mods

me

Always chilling in the background

>newfags weren't even around for Kevin
where does the time go

>Blink 182
kek

Misfits

youtube.com/watch?v=bn4jd_Pc0T4

either Crass or The Gerogerigegege

GrOB

i don't miss kevin but i want him back

The Crucifucks

Actually it's pretty much spot on. The Pistols scared the shit out of the british establishment, made the Queen shit herself, partied on the Thames, swore on BBC Radio and shook up a stagnant music industry like a rabid pitbull.

Not to mention they had the #1song in the UK but it could'nt be played because it was banned.

>i don't miss kevin
he was harmless and a pretty good sport all things considered, I miss KEdit threads more than anything on this board

youtube.com/watch?v=o7JAFMWebNw

Bo Labar, of course!

It got to number two, beat by a Rod Stewart song

Imo Beyoncé is far more 'punk' than any bunch of middle class white guys with guitars could ever be.

crass. 100% crass. gg allin was just provocative. just listen to crass mate, they influenced the world not just music. penny rimbaud, CRASS records and dial house! Thats all you need to know op, glad i could help.

is this even anything other than some guy saying random words he looked up in the dictionary?

awwww your cute. and yes it is just that if thats all you can get from it mate

This!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cuwT000iMWo

Just listen.

>Pistols at the top
>Green day above Bad Religion and The Stooges

The fuck.

Quit saying mate bro, you're probably not even British

im not going to argue about location with you chuck

Crass are, or were, the most punk of them all.
But that whole thing a couple years back when they had torrents of their music pulled from the internet just kinda ruined them for me a bit. I don't know if the band had any direct influence in that, but it's still so... wrong. I mean, at one point Crass was actually losing money with every record they sold because they were selling them at cost and didn't factor in the taxes and that didn't stop them. They'd have been all over sharing their music for free if the internet was avaliable back in the day.

so true. im sure that the band (penny in particular) had nothing to do with this, he doesnt seem to mind companies using his logo for their own profit, after interviews ive read (vice). but i do know what you are saying. if only i was "actually" british i could go to dial house and find out. shame i said mate too much! kek

>the music is the least important aspect of punk rock

This is why you punk rock faggots are insufferable.

Why don't you all admit that you're just ugly losers that are going nowhere in life and that you secretly wish you were the yuppies that you claim to hate?

Oh, Kevin

>him
Should we tell him?

Didn't Crass have a song try to be actually banned by the parliament?

>Being this bluepilled

Nails

/thread

since their start they had always got shit from police (and the nazis) because of the message this meant less venues that would allow them to play hence the song banned from the roxy. the song you are thinking of is probably asylum. very powerful but more spoken word than punk. mate.

No, that wasn't it. Asylum was removed from the first pressing of Feeding because the irish workers that had to make the record didnt want to have any relation with that song because it was anti-christian, and that got replaced with 2 minutes of silence called "The sound of free speech".

It was over "How does it feel to be the mother of a 1000 dead" i think that they were discussed in parliament as some politicians saw it as being a direct attack on Tatcher. Either that one or Sheep farming in the Falklands.

Ahh I see user, I knew asylum had something to do with it. But I stand corrected.

That's really hypocritical, because its like their just British colonialists exploiting working class Irish people.

Green day above Rancid and the Ramones.

>punk's not about le music XD

So Ireland just an island? Its an island of mind!

His name is Jesus Christ

don't be discouraged user, you're right

This

What.

yaaasss queen slay!!

The Velvet Underground

Les Blousons Noirs
youtube.com/watch?v=oDeSj2lebgY&ab_channel=NavajoSmith

Black Flag

this

Fuck this is a great answer