ITT: vinyl collection cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=shKZ_gGaHBs

why has this become a normie thing to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5MYhjhWSEk
youtube.com/watch?v=ksumfT0lRZU
youtube.com/watch?v=026sMaM8A5g
youtube.com/watch?v=jBraURDuMsc
youtube.com/watch?v=soU23fARkjI
youtube.com/watch?v=t6axk5Htin4
youtube.com/watch?v=XOgKCTTmzIk
youtube.com/watch?v=YLpatPJvLbk
youtube.com/watch?v=CXTZxjN68YE
youtube.com/watch?v=r0Petbz3o14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=f5MYhjhWSEk

is she Sup Forums core

she's not too bad desu

i know i just saw currents and didn't watch the whole thing but she's not really cringey at all

There's way worse ones. Most of those albums aren't even bad and she's actually holding them correctly.

If you want literal cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=ksumfT0lRZU

Honestly, she has pretty good taste desu

youtube.com/watch?v=026sMaM8A5g

>audio technica owners

This ain't cringe, this is just someone talking about music they love.

the comments are all Sup Forums shills

youtube.com/watch?v=jBraURDuMsc

youtube.com/watch?v=soU23fARkjI

what a fucking Sup Forumsdrone

lol this comment
>you should check out OPN, Dean Blunt, James Ferraro, Grimes, and Aaron Ellis. they're really bridging a weird frontier between pop music and experimental.

because "OOOOOOOOH its different and OOOOOOOOOOHHHH I can show my friends big pictres!" not to be rude, but it angers me that literally none of these types of people now about how to handle records

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

t. pleb

weird, I feel like I look like the guy in OPs vid

wait, sorry take that back the guy in OP's video does hold them correctly

why did he introduce himself twice?

I'm really getting sick of normies, their unwarranted senses of merit and novelty, of importance as though anything they could possibly regurgitate would wield a fucking iota of weight, a semblance of motherfucking substance, of it all.

It's fucking absurd. These people need a reality check. These people need to be informed of the unyielding simplicity of their "opinions" and whatever else slips through those shit-hinges they call lips.

I'm so fucking sick of these people.

Its been "normie" since 2009 you retarded underage

Bet you think you're special and "actually" like it for.. the right reasons while they don't? I remember being a dumb teenager.

Not really no. It just feels like last year or so it went overboard.

Lmao he made fka twigs the thumbnail because that's just about the only album in there that isn't completely embarrassing. Even he knows it.

Stevie Wonder is for not paying attention to, and Christina Aguilera is for deep listening. I can't.

It's like existence for these people is simply running down a checklist of societal-informed criteria the whole of which does nothing but contribute to them being entirely ineffectual, inoffensive nothings bereft of sincerity and actual conviction, subject eternally to the whims the latest arbitrator of what's cool and hip, and what isn't.

I never want to hear some normie cunt tell me that I'm empty, that I need professional help, never again. I'm more human than any of these animated caricatures and corpses could ever fucking aspire. These people are too fucking daft to grasp just how insipid they are.

feeling okay there buddy?

Have I not made my malcontent apparent enough?

Are you a fucking child?

What exactly was the purpose of that fucking question?

Was it just so you could patronize me by branding me your "buddy"?

youtube.com/watch?v=t6axk5Htin4

I'm just trying to say that they seem so uninformed about vinyl as a medium, and about music in general

yeah, because you only found out about 3 months prior. Rule 3, reported

Trust me, if you're so angry at how "uninformed" they are, you arent either. You browse moo, you go on cringe threads. Youre 100% underage, probably cant play an instrument, and your idea of being musically "knowledgable" is being able to drone off scaruffi and rym.

And you think you're better than me for making that post? You rip on me for saying someone seems uninformed and apparently I live up to every Sup Forums cliche in the book, and you think you're above that? You're basically doing the same thing you're scolding me for doing, even worse since you just blindly go throw out cliches and stereotypes of the average Sup Forums user with out any concrete evidence to suggest so.

F A T
A
T

Why do you guys like making fun of their Collections?

One of these days I'm gonna make a vinyl collection video myself.

I just need to buy myself a ski mask first.

Tripfags are as bad as normies tho. Re-read what you just wrote and you'll realize how cancerous your view of the world is.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOgKCTTmzIk

one of you fucks should do one of these

>a fucking iota of weight
kék

>you will never have a waifu this patrician
Jus kill me now senpai.

hey this pretty good
not cringe at all

youtube.com/watch?v=YLpatPJvLbk

nothing will ever ever ever top this

This is all pretty good indie shit

i mean, atleast he likes Marina,Charli and Grimes

V I N Y L S

Rhye is good, WTF I HATE RHYE NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=CXTZxjN68YE

watching antyfants in comparison to these other youtubers really shows how much better he is

I think the lesson here is that purchasing vinyls makes you gay

what a metaphorical and literal faggot

does every girl like beach house?

>ywn be 8 to 10 years younger at her high school admiring her from a distance

WHY DO GIRLS LOVE BEACH HOUSE?

CAUSE THEY WANNA HAVE A BEACH HOUSE!

damn...

>that "SSSSSSSSSS" noice
>the best noise ever

Yes

Do people really find these cringe?

Their tastes align with exactly what I'd expect of someone who would make a youtube video to show off their record collection. Doesn't really make me cringe though.

You're empty and need professional help

what's the song he plays in the intro

I kind of want to fuck him, but only if he shaved his asshole. I want to make his faggot ass scream

i agree with you but jesus christ user tone it down

youtube.com/watch?v=r0Petbz3o14

>implying hes not the best reviewer on YouTube