Why should anyone prefer America over Canada? Give me the reasons. Canada: free healthcare, sparse population i.e...

Why should anyone prefer America over Canada? Give me the reasons. Canada: free healthcare, sparse population i.e. little competition, very easy to move, good welfare.
America:
Climate

>free healthcare

Tell me where you think the money comes from for "free healthcare"

because murica

Taxes. But most of money comes from rich people, especially if you have progressive tax scale. So this basically benefits majority of population: government takes away surplus from the rich and returns it to people through free healthcare, welfare, building infrastructure etc.

>Taxes

Exactly, now fuck off.

>Why should anyone prefer America over Canada?
President Trump

You are either rich yourself or brainwashed idiot to think big taxes on rich are bad.
Why not Phillipines than, they have even more memetic retarded president. Or Zimbabwe, Mugabe is basically black Trump.

Nobody prefers America over Canada.

Having a country worth being proud of. Canada is just a satellite state of America with another country's queen on their money.
Better unemployment rate
Higher GDP per C
More recreational activities to do

I almost said having a meme as a leader but I guess we actually have that one in common.

Why are Russians on Sup Forums self-loathing as fuck?

Fuck off George, don't you have riots to fund?

Canada is full of leftards

There aren't reasons.You're right

Where have you found self-hatred in my posts? I haven't said anything about Russia.

Don't all russians have some deep seated self loathing?

And USA is full of pol-tier people. So?

Why? Why motherfucker? I'll give you 10 reasons.

>Our fucking economy is in the shitter, a fucking big-mac meal costs $9.35

>Play any online game? Yeah enjoy 80-110 ping vs americans with 20-30 ping

>Can't watch 70% of shows that I want to watch(legaly, unless I want to pay $80 a month for cable companie's package to come fuck me in the ass

>No actual entertainment and almost no fucking culture. Our sports are complete shit. Biggest cultural event is not even Canada Day it's nov 11th where we as a whole nation sit and circle jerk about Vimy Ridge battle from WWI.

>Don't have any of the fast-food places people always talk about here. There is like 20 Five guys total across the nation.

>"Free Healthcare"? Yeah cuz I want to be on a waiting list for 6 months for a surgery that constantly causes me pain, as long as it's not IMMEDIATELY life-threatning.

>Can't buy alcohol in a grocery store for some fucking reason, like HELLO? What is the logic in that.

>Half of fucking videos on youtube are regionally blocked

>It's cold as balls even in the southern parts, and worst of all there are almost no fucking beaches, none, the most popular beach is on a god damn fucking lake, how ghetto is that?

>Have to pay extra fees to get anything shipped to here, including clothes and it takes 2 weeks.

To summarize, the whole country is pretty much just a wanna be America that has no identity and just copies what the cool kids are doing, hoping to fit in.

Everything is entirely wrong

>free healthcare
It costs the average Canadian thousands of dollars a year in taxes.
It's only free if you're a NEET.

>sparse populationi.e. little competition
Very high population density in any area you'd want to live that's close to relevant

>very easy to move
One of the most difficult countries to move to

>good welfare
Definitely not, only in the Maritimes desu

tfw all of this is right

tfw hate this country now because you reminded me how awful it is

>Why not Phillipines than, they have even more memetic retarded president. Or Zimbabwe, Mugabe is basically black Trump.
Because they are dirty and impoverished shit holes.

But he wants to live in a country with meme president, that was his point.
>Our fucking economy is in the shitter
Idk, you have tons of jobs according to job bank.
>>Play any online game?
I don't.
>Can't watch 70% of shows that I want to watch(legaly, unless I want to pay $80 a month for cable companie's package to come fuck me in the ass
Have you heard about Tor and torrents?
>>No actual entertainment and almost no fucking culture. Our sports are complete shit
Who cares about sports, also your hockey is great. Entertainment? I don't think you have no bars and clubs. Culture? I have my own.
>Don't have any of the fast-food places people always talk about here
I don't care about anything except McDonalds and KFC.
>>"Free Healthcare"? Yeah cuz I want to be on a waiting list for 6 months for a surgery that constantly causes me pain, as long as it's not IMMEDIATELY life-threatning
Better than dying because you can't afford surgery.
>Half of fucking videos on youtube are regionally blocked
Tor
>It's cold as balls even in the southern parts
>telling this to Russian

>>Can't buy alcohol in a grocery store for some fucking reason
Well, it's a trouble.

>>Have to pay extra fees to get anything shipped to here, including clothes and it takes 2 weeks
>telling this to the guy from the ass of the world
>One of the most difficult countries to move to
What? Read about Express Entry, lad. Canada is literally the easiest now:
4 years to get citizenship
Can come freely if you have English skills and trade or profession needed
>It's only free if you're a NEET
Or not a rich person who could afford healthcare if it was not free.

>Or not a rich person who could afford healthcare if it was not free.

You don't have to be rich to afford healthcare

And again it isn't free, it costs thousands of dollars a year to the average person in taxes and has long waiting lists.

You're that shitposting russian that keeps talking about coming to live in other countries, aren't you? Maybe even the one who pretends to be a girl or the "TFW no muscledaddy to fuck with my twink russian cock" poster

Lol, no. Also you're moron if you think all the threads about emigration from Russia are created by single person, we have a huge board on 2ch called emigration and people from there visit Sup Forums actively to improve their english skills.
Dude, we have free healthcare and education here in Russia and if it was different I could be dead ages ago and could be uneducated bydlo. My family couldn't afford me education - I have become a coder because of free education. I have a set of diseases, asthma and neurosis for example and my life would be total shit if medicine wasn't free here.

>Also you're moron if you think all the threads about emigration from Russia are created by single person

It's quite clear it's one very dedicated shitposter because he has the exact same posting style and wants attention because he has no friends. I know it's you.