Hum something to me, user

>Hum something to me, user...

Well, what do you hum, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65t_CJOvuqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd hum Earthmover.

You don't hum anything. That absurd. Play some music, instead.

an entire xiu xiu album

Follow the Drinking Gourd

I'd hum all over them titties

>You spend too much time posting on the Internet and listening to music, user. Come. Lay down with me. I'll show you there's more to life than that.

she's probably one of the hottest traps tbhfam

Earthmover

which one?

kling klang

I hummed this for a girl once and her panties instantly dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=65t_CJOvuqI

says the girl who lays in bed all day smoking weed and watching the gilmore girls

>What's the rush, user? I'm enjoying myself. No, really! I know you've a tendency to doubt others' sincerity but I wouldn't lie to you. Here, just hand me the iPod, let and let me put on another song. In the meantime, just get closer to me because you're letting the warm air out!

>I don't get you user, you claim to want to export all minorities from our glorious France but when I hand you the gun you start getting wet feet

We had this thread a month ago faggots

because humming really gets girls hot

>I don't get you, user. You stare at me in class, finally muster the might to ask me out, and now that I'm here, you stare sullenly and act like you don't even want me around. Let's get something straight: It was you that called me, yet I'm the only one talking, looking even remotely enthused. I recognize that you're shy, but I thought with a gentle nudge you'd amount to something sociable. I suppose you thought the same thing when you asked me out, too? Well, you clearly don't understand people, user. You probably don't even understand yourself.

>What is this band again? the Milk hotels? It sounds like country user! let me put something on

DELETE THIS

merzbow's entire discography played all at once

>Hey, user. Thanks for meeting up with me. I suppose I'll start by telling you that I'm moving back to Chicago. Just gonna rent out a space at my folks' place, and try getting hired at a nearby publisher. Also, no I haven't been answering my phone. I'm sorry, and I hope you weren't worried. The past week or so's rendered me a bit dissolved, and I believed it a disservice to you, and especially myself, to foster any sort of interaction until my raw emotions had yielded, and I'd regained some sense of composure. I'm better now, and I can share what's been on my mind. Once, when I believed you were a misunderstood, but good-natured creature of ill-circumstance, I promised I'd never leave you, but our time together has taught me otherwise and I've no other choice. Perhaps the worst part is that you've yet to even realize that you're the problem here. I mean, with a single hour of interaction others are privy to your covert narcissism and the compensatory fervor with which you consume music, so how in the world aren't you? You don't actually believe that you're superior to other people because you spend 12 hours a day catalouging and listening to music, right? Of course you don't, but I wonder, in fact I've been wondering for the past week, what would happen if through some miracle you were forced to drop that charade and present yourself with an iota of sincerity. I suppose I'll never know, but what I do know is that after this conversation ends, when I'm sitting on the train heading back home, you'll be at yours, trying to repair the tattered remnants of your psyche and convince yourself of whatever masturbatory rhetoric you've become fluent with. I know that you'll try to hate me, but never will, especially never more than you hate yourself. Don't bother trying to contact me.

>spit on me user, call me your worthless little slut