What's the heaviest album you know?

Let's one up each other!

/thread

lol

Shut up fucking faggot.

Why don't you just name an album instead

It all depends on what you consider heavy... but this fucking album

obviously not ~*THE*~ heaviest, but its super overwhelming and beautiful

Not close to the heaviest album I know of, but the heaviest I listen to regularly, some albums are just edgy-tier heaviness.

This album is pretty neato.

>It all depends on what you consider heavy
That's the problem with this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board who went a while just trying to find something heavier than what they have found. People eventually just start arguing about what makes an album heavy. If you're into Doom you'll probably say slow and heavy wins the race, grindcore fans will probably say loud and fast, etc.

Makes interesting discussion. I guess?

Not OP but for my choice I considered only how 'loud' the album is

Fuck, I thought I was the only one confused with this. I thought drone metal was heavy. But then I hear my friend say that stuff like darkspace is more heavy.

It does, most people (especially metal fans) don't give much reason, they just run with whatever they prefer though. What do you think?

Also ITT: what makes that album heavier than the others?

I can understand that, do you think grindcore and power-violence are some of the heaviest then? What would you call one of the heaviest albums?

I love drone but why do you think it is the heaviest? Sort of like the thing I said for doom metal?

>heavier than Crowbar

When I heard stuff like boris I was like damn this is fucking loud. Then I heard sunn o ) ) ) and that's like a body experience, live at least. Idk. I guess I've always associated it with loudness and how it can rattle your body.

I'm not all that into metal, but I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying this. Thanks for posting.

Giving this a listen for the first time. Off to a strong start, thanks for posting user. I just realized I don't have a lot of "heavy" stuff in my library.

bro cowbars are only like, 10 lbs at most

Kinda this tuning wise