Why is this country so anti-white?

I never see as many anti-white posts coming from anywhere in Europe as I do from this flag. I'd understand if it was Britain or France but this country is 99% white.

I left a bunch of leftist SJW filled sites to finally meet some open minded people here but I'm tired of seeing the same all bullshit from back then here. Why are the like this?

Why are they so fucking blue pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

arenan.yle.fi/1-2715967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cont...
Just some age old bullshit like "white boy" and "whitey" and other crap like that.

>finland
>white

Wh*tes were a mistake

>this country is 99% white
kekekekekekekekek

kill whitey

>wh*tes

White people humor is so lame & unfunny.

It's them and Canadians on my site for most anti-white, I don't even know why either.

Can't you read? That clearly states Finland is 5.6% white

We're not that anti-white. Here's Finland's OFFICIAL race power rank:

>Finn

gap

>Whitey

gap

>nips, gooks and chinks

POWER GAP

>literally everyone else

>nips, gooks and chinks
Do you also mean SEA/curry asians or is it just Eastern slits?

>literally everyone else
Like who? Who the hell even lives in Poland apart from a few niggers.

idk, on my forum there's 2 of them who are vicious SJW hipster faggots. I guess it's different here though.

>I guess it's different here though.
No shit. but you're kidding yourself if you think any country is as """red pilled""" as the posters here (barring E. Euro cunts).

We're societies rejects for a reason.

>who are vicious SJW hipster faggots
What are they like?

One constantly tries to lecture people for simply supporting Donald Trump using every buzzword imaginable, the other is an atheist who thinks that Islam is a more tolerant religion than Christianity.

I'm seriously getting tired of this. How do you guys honestly find this cancer funny at all?
>ur not white kekkekekek xD trellin xD
All of white people humor revolves around this topic and it's so unfunny and repititive and not even witty or anything just retarded.

T. Finn proxy

They're proud Genghis Khan descendants.

>being this new

finn-kun…

If you want a serious answer Jordan """bro""" it's
>losers on Sup Forums shitpost about their whiteness because it's the only thing they have going on
>by somebody else saying they're not white or not fully white they're basically saying they're not worth as much as that they think they are
Etc etc

This is mostly humor but it used to be serious back in the day at Sup Forums (and Sup Forums now t b h)

>Finn /= nips gooks and chinks?

wut?

Sup Forums is a stale board, and has been for a while now. The discussion isn't usually informative and the memes long since drained of humor.

WHITE MEN CAN'T COMPETE

HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF

EVERYWHERE THE WHITE MAN GOES HE NEEDS SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LAWS TO GIVE WHITES JOBS INSTEAD OF OTHERS

WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY IN AUSTRALIA, ASIAN EXCLUSION ACT (WHICH TRIED TO DEPORT FINNS) AND JIM CROW LAWS IN USA AND APARTHEID IN SOUTH AFRICA ARE ALL WHITES ONLY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICIES

WHITE MEN NEED SAFE SPACES

MUH FEELING

MUH JERBS

MUH WOMEN

I think you misunderstand what 'affirmative' action is. The ones you listed were discriminatory but not affirmative of anything.

It was affirmative action to HELP WHITES COMPETE because without these laws Chinese and Blacks would have taken over.

You're wrong, every time a finn posts it's something about russia, they're like balts

>Chinese
maybe

>Blacks
hehehehe what?

russia dindunuffin

It's the story of Ahmed and Mohamed, they meet each other in the street

The first one gets out of his beautiful limousine, dressed like a lord.

Mohamed, dressed in rags, is truly impressed and says to his friend
-wow, looks like you really succeeded in life, how did you do it ?"
-i'm a beggar in the metro
-what ? does it earn that much money ?
-of course, write yourself a sign and try it, you will see

2 days later, Mohamed comes back to Ahmed :
-Hey, you bullshitted me ! in 2 days i got only 1 euro, even though i had a sign saying "my wife is sick, my daughter is at the hospital, my baby is starving" ! This is a waste of time !

-Don't be silly, says Ahmed, look what i got in 2 days
He takes out a suitcase, opens it, and it is full of 10€ notes !

-"What the fuck ?!" says Mohamed, astonished, "what did you write on your sign ?"

-Well, i simply wrote "I need 10€ to go back to Morocco"

Who is this mongoloid? Disgusting

don't mix us and white people
we are too good to be called whiteys

Very funny.
Not.

How do you say "Alice in the wonderland" in Arab ?
"Fatima in the Lidl"

Look how quickly they claim to be of Mongol descent even though tribes that were Finnic forefathers were bunch of irrelevant cannibalistic hillbillies, jerking off their small siberian peckers before Swedes came down there.

are you blowing up?

fuck off poor slavshit
you're literally nothing

What are two arabs on a scooter ?
Dumb guys, they can steal two scooters.

What is the difference between an arab and a scumbag ?
The bag.

What's lidl?

kek

Who invented the triathlon ?
Arabs, because they go to the swimming pool on foot and come back on a bike

Ahmed and Mohamed are in the car, who's driving ?
The police

Yet contributed more to the world than irrelevant piece of shit asians role-playing as whites.

Fuck off back to Siberia.

Like a thrift shop, but the size of a supermarket.

SLAVSHIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

see

I wonder why Finlad is so socially autistic when they are so good at banter on here.

catholic russian

only thing your poor shithole has contributed to the world (UK) is toilet cleaning ladies

>Who is this mongoloid?

Onni Tommila arenan.yle.fi/1-2715967

nice damage control

Plz read something.

Finns were cannibals? Is this another Tacitus meme?

That's one ugly Mongoloid.

see

>peckers
Why are Polish posters so obsessed with penises? Now that I think about it, it does go hand in hand with your Scando-Germanic wewuzzery.

Aren't Poles probably the most trash ethnicity throughout history? Never heard a good thing said about them, it's just been a group after another trying to genocide them.

What is this damage control you speak of? I'm merely questioning your outlandish claims of Finnic cannibalism.

return to your homeland

go suck a limp swedish penis you homo

praise tengri
race war now

those are some fine looking gentlemen, what is your point 3rd worlder?

Make me, Brzybylowicz.

You posted a Finnic Russian though.

And funny that country nursed by Sweden and Russia calls Pooland third world lol

A Fennoswede on the right. Note that a Pole would be even shorter and swarthier than him.

Wh*tes on suicide watch

You got nursed by Sweden and Russia all the same :^)

lol, fuccbois

Damn look at that ugly Slavic Pole.

why are poles so poor? how is that possible?!

asshurt invasion of small-dicked chinks lol

>All this anti-finnic bigotry ITT

I'm literally shaking

cmon it's the current year
your country can't be that poor right?
how can you even live with yourself?

Nice job ignoring my point about Poland getting nursed by Sweden and Russia, just like Finland. So tell me again, why is Poland such a shithole?

Hakkapeliittas raped the shit out of Poles. Finnish soldiers didn't get paid a salary like the mainland Swedes, so they let us loot for compensation.

Poles are malnourished Slavs and shorter than Finns, ergo your dick is tiny too.

This board is for shitposting only, if you haven't already noticed

Also here some polish handsome polish men for this one butthurt plumber

>pic
but how can this be possible? i thought that poles are germanics????
looks like they are just russians in denial

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking leaf

Is it so important to be a white?? You guys are really obsessive to it

>Shitposting only

I don't believe you

Aspie shouldn't use internet. This is the common knowledge in the world.

Fuck off, then there's no FUN

Sadly Aspies can't deal with silly jokes like you. And many of Japanese here are like this.

>All these autists falling into this bait thread

I'll bump it so that more will fall

lel

Australia has a Black history and a Black future

there's a turk, a black guy and couple other immigrants that shitpost a lot because having social life in Finland is quite odd.

reality itself is anti-white

Why are white boys so much weaker than Black Men?

Those niggers get rejected by our society so they spend a lot of time online shitting on Finns.

Imagine Chihuahua beating up Doberman. We are the same but also a bit different.

It's the same Jordan poster who starts crying about muh europe should welcome refugees every time :D