/rus/ Putin - successful leader of country with open hearts and borders

Many of you on this website think of Vladimir Putin as some evil nationalist dictator, when in fact he's more pro-immigrant, pro-amnesty, pro-tolerance, pro-islam, anti-racist, anti-nationalist than Angela Merkel and Justin Trudeau combined

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
youtube.com/watch?v=CTbSCgrYOsw&
youtube.com/watch?v=FstiIWflHEU
youtube.com/watch?v=b4BN1uNIu2s&t=0s
liveleak.com/view?i=907_1479140539
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/balt/

Protip: If you take the boat from Helsinki to St. Petersburg, you don't need a visa to enter Russia.

isn't mugabe some crazy white hating dictator?

>Many of you on this website think of Vladimir Putin as some evil nationalist dictator

I don't.

We already have a nationalist dictator.

Putin seems like a kitten by comparison.

Russia is the savior of the liberal race and the leader of the progressive world.

This. Actually, Russia is way more progressive than Sweden.

We are not white.

Is this true for anyone or just Finns?

pretty sure russians are white, although russia does have many non-white minorities

Of course to make a claim without the evidence is pure hypocritical behaviour, so here is that.
1)he made revisionist anti-Semitic practice of Holocaust denial an offence punishable by the prison sentence
2)criticising the heroic Red Army will rightly land you in prison
3)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred is punishable by prison sentence. Hate speech laws unrivalled by the backwards West
4)organised construction of the huge mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election. Russian Federation is a country of true diversity
5)keeps open border policy with Central Asia. No visa for our Asian brothers and sisters needed to enter Russia. He gracefully ignores 9-12 million illegals in the country from Central Asia unlike bigoted Trump
6)He the Russian nationalists "morons or provocateurs". Rightly so. Cancer of racism and ethnonational pride has no place in our society
7)He let in 3 or 5 million Chinese in Russia and sells Siberia and Far East to China. Rightly so, colonial past must be atoned.

1)and2) - Federal Law 80
3) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
4) 10russia.ru
5) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
6) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
7)Don't forget about the Chinese, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

He purged the white menace that oppressed the black people. Nothing wrong with that. Putin is a wise man and his choice of friends is incredibly wise

pure autism

Fuck Russia

Russia brings diversity and multiracial peace to this world. Barbarity of regular protests against uncontrolled migration like those in Germany is unheard of in Russia. Bigots like that get prison sentence. Rightly so.

At least Russia has the excuse of being Communist and importing Communist African and Caribbean students during the 70s and 80s. So these girls were brainwashed to like these brown and black creatures.

Now pic related are mostly granddaughters of Waffen SS officers or racist people who once lived in the German nationalist regime of Adolf Hitler.

toxic whiteness should be eradicated and Russian Federation will be part of that change. Bigots can an hero

>He purged the white menace that oppressed the black people.
so does merkel, yet putin doesnt like her very much

чeт пpoигpaл c флaгa, пpилeплeннoгo к cтeнe cкoтчeм

This is normal in South Brazil.

>stronk Russian nationalist wears American ghetto nigger hat

Merkel deports people. Such barbaric act close to the holocaust in its nature doesn't happen in Russian Federation. Germany hasn't yet learned how to be multicultural society.

Why do you think he's a nationalist?

i am glad that putin is so multicultural and pro-immigration
yet i fear that jews and muslims might not get along in russia

Because of the huge flag in the background?
And before you start nitpicking, instead of nationalist you can also call him a Russian patriot or proud Russian or whatever.

Russia has the biggest muslim population in Europe. They don't have any problems here.

that's nice to hear
In Europe, especially in France, Jews get harassed by muslims quiet a lot

Not to worry. Bigoted remark will cost you two of five years in prison, so our rainbow paradise in a strong Eurasian-Negroid hands of Vladimir Putin. What noble Kalergi couldn't accomplish, Putin would do!

He could be proud to be Russian, but that doesn't mean he hates nigger culture and hip-hop and listens only to Russian music.

Of course they don't. Here they are just fighting for the Civil Rights. Only a bigot would call that a problem
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

I see.
I think it is pretty remarkable how Russia managed to stay relativly stable, with so many different ethnic groups living in Russia.
I can only hope that EU will manage to acchieve the same degree of stability

I know
Russian myself
And I hate the fact that Sup Forumstards that Russia is the white men's heaven

That house looks like what white trash here live in. The shitty yard, lack upkeep, dirty looking people, etc. Is there a rusted car or tractor somewhere? That would really complete the mood.

These ethnic groups were living here for centuries, they are also pretty much Russified, that's why everybody live peacefully.

Some would say that regular beheadings, ethnic crime and rape are unstable, but its just pegida hate rhetoric. They rape, murder and commit violent crime because of the colonial past and sexual emergency. Anything anti-immigration should be banned. Can't wait when we will introduce open border with Africa and Middle East. Central Asia, China and Southeast Asia is not enough. Majority European society is a toxic phenomena of the past that can only lead to another holocaust, and we don't want that to happen.

judging by foto, he's so antiracist so even niggers despise him

absolutely. There are liars out there who claim that Asian minorities were not allowed to settle in Russian areas prior to the USSR collapse, and that Central Asia was conquered only in the late 19th century. But that's a lie equal to the Holocaust denial. Russia has always been Eurasian.

>Many of you on this website think of Vladimir Putin as some evil nationalist dictator
He is a KGB thug, the only use for him is that he weakens US and EU control a little. Other than that, he can go fuck himself.

>rusted car or tractor somewhere
Could be.

you are a psy op genius

Wow our rural trash have so much in common.

>stays relatively stable
Are you an autist? Do you know what irony is? He's making fun of Russia being full of ethnic conflict

The picture with the house is in Jamaica. The place looked extremely Brazilian, i thought " is this one of those favelado with Russian wife couples i keep hearing about", but after reserve searching it, i read it was about Jamaica.

Ethnic Asian here, can confirm that I scream "БЛЯДЬ" when I hit my toe on the table.

Russia is a great example of a successful multicultural country. Colonized by a bunch of white people but still manages to be shittier than Brazil.

Пaцaны чe c brchan??
#brchanживи

>anything
>shittier than Brazil
Impossible.

>successful multicultural country
Have you seen our crime rates?! Illegals and Caucasus monkeys commit most of the crime and ethnic clashes are more often than BloodsvsCreeps warfare

Anyone

an interesting documentary about russian people
i hope you enjoy watching it

youtube.com/watch?v=CTbSCgrYOsw&

wtf I love youtube now

i watched it 10 years ago. This girl were about 25 though

In 2007 she was 21, actually.

Best civ 6 theme 2bh
youtube.com/watch?v=FstiIWflHEU

Now i understand why everyone keeps saying Russians are pedophiles.

He's not, he just wants to

1) Keep Russia from falling apart
2) Mobilize the world's nations against the US

>t. retard

emmm, no?
1. Putin is not pro-white. And he's never been. He never expressed ANY concerns about ethnic replacement. On the other contrary, he fosters that. Russia has open borders with Central Asian countries and China (something that even U.S doesn't have with Mexico) and a hardly controlled influx of migrants (and since five or seven years ago, Southeast Asians too).

2. Putin is not anti-corporatist. He may oppose Western ones, but we have a shit ton of greedy, powerful Russian oligarchs and Putin is in fact not only allied with them, he's one. They fuck the nation worse than all of your Soroses.

3. Putin is pseudo-conservative. He's more of the type of conservative that Iran or North Korea are.

This is coming from ethnic Russian, and hell, come and tell me that we don't need borders.

>(and since five or seven years ago, Southeast Asians too).

How do even Vietnamese people end up in Russia?

Crony capitalists bring them over

dem niggas look straight outta Madame Tussaud's

youtube.com/watch?v=b4BN1uNIu2s&t=0s

liveleak.com/view?i=907_1479140539
A.C.A.B.

all this ammo
not killing at least five or six policemen

>is this one of those favelado with Russian wife couples i keep hearing about"

W-what?

pюcню нa нaжи!

Are Russians the real Jews? On RT, they defend Russia's right wing domestic policy, but also defend and promote leftism in other countries. Like they invited Richard Wolff, a Marxist economist, to RT to trash talk Germany for forcing austerity on Greece. And they defend countries like Venezuela as well because muh ebil American imperialism. Jews will defend Israel's right wing/nationalist domestic policy, yet almost always promote leftism when they don't live in Israel.

Is posting cp legal in russia?

Nope.

You people have got to stop this shit. There aren't white men with nonwhite women pics posted all over this website and you know damn well white men have fucked every race of women on Earth. This shit is harassment and I am sick of it.

Listen you brown shit bag if it was between you and me I would steal your girl so you can live your life in fantasy picture world all you want but it just means you're a little fucking coward.

are yuo of burger

is this their child? he surprisingly has weak genes for a nigger

Oh wait you can't even get that much body hair with your gay chink genes.

i gotta love this cuckposting

Why so hate idiot?
That was a joke.
Stupid burger.

Why so hate poor piece of shit? HOw'

How's life under poverty wages in your third world craphole?

Holy fuck xdxd stupid burger
Do you wear shoes inside?

The black gene dominance shit is just made up bullshit by black supremacists. Mulattos have intermediate skin tone.

No I don't.

Do you have a gun?

Here's a sexy Arab man.

No.

How old are you?

20 years old

why are americans so easily triggered?

americans here claim to hate sjws but they have the same hypersensitive easily offended mentality imo.

20 years old and get an emotional breakdown from images posted on a fijian shitposting board?

wow mate, calm down there.