You may only post ITT if your team will be playing champions league football next year

You may only post ITT if your team will be playing champions league football next year

City fans need not apply

After we win UEFA Cup this year la.

>Manure will pick up points against best ham and bournemouth

poop not playing cl football next year would be glorious

de (You)ropa League

>tfw winning FA CUP and 4th bowl this season
>tfw our young guns fire us to Title glory next season

What a Time to Be Alive :D

Man united are shit
Liverpool are shit
Celtic and rangers are shit
Chelsea are shit
Arsenal are shit
Man city are shit
Spurs are now playing shit
Leicester are shit to be honest,just a bit less shit as a unit then above

who the fuck are you

who the fuck are you

p-pls don't get my hopes up

Fuck you, I'll say what I want

>tfw not confident at all

I really hope swansea can do us a favour

Don't worry m8. City are shit without Kompany.

>United getting 3 points from West Ham away in a league game.

You'll get 1 point at max

They already did yesterday

We literally outplayed them in the FA Cup at their ground

>"it's our year" is now a Manchester United meme

youll never win a non mickey mouse trophy again lads

How the mighty have fallen.

It's an Arsenal meme too. Guess it applies to all the formerly great clubs.

Well... Not like its built off delusion.. Unlike other clubs.. Count em..

>muh history
Literally Liverpool.

Don't see any Liverpool on that list pal.. Still Counting??

I'm fucking scared of mememouth

yes fuck city niggers they are quite greasy

Same

They'll be complete memeing fucks and kick us out the top 4.

At least they can win a trophy this year.

Hope we get you again m80s

>What is FA Cup?

A Liverpool fan could have made the same argument in 1992. They won the FA Cup that year too, by the way.

I'm worried lads

We need a point at poocastlel to secure second.

Had a good chance to secure today and fucked it up.

Man citys draw with arsenal is OK I suppose but fuck sake it's still not secure

What's going I happen lads??

>What teams are playing in your capital again?

you'll definitely get at least a point v newcastle desu

Its not 1992 tho m8

Would you rather:

Win the next 2 games and get top 4, but lose the FA Cup final
or
Draw the next 2 and get kicked out the top 4, but win the FA Cup

?

Everyone give Gylfi your power
\o/

Who the fuck is we paddy? You don't play for any clubs you worthless alcoholic

Win both games and win FA cup

Top 4 desu, just purely to cuck City

2nd choice has a bigger chance of LVG getting sacked so that. Also it's been 12 whole years since United won the FA Cup.

Win the FA Cup
We're not going to win the CL so it won't be a distraction for challenging for the league, it's a based trophy in of itself, and if we're attracting the right players - one's who see a future at United rather than "muh CL football and i want it now" - it won't really matter recruitment-wise.

It's not. But there are a lot of parallels between United now and Liverpool in 1992. Except United's massive debt and leeching owners, of course.

I'm just saying that winning the league 3 years and 2 (3?) managers ago is not really much of an argument as to why the team will suddenly be a lot better next year.

Liverpool weren't anywhere near as rich as United are. The game globalised since since 1992 and United found themselves top of the pile just as it's peaking

The teams already better now, only going to improve

Don't see the appeal of the FA Cup anymore, seems like a afterthought cup now.
Crystal Palace would appreciate it more

Would be nice to get SOME silverware though. 3 years without a trophy is a bit shit.

Also I really need to see Herrera, Mata and De Gea lift a trophy together.

Imagine Pardew's face if he wins the FA Cup with Crystal shitting Palace. Imagine it and tell me you want Palace to win

How yers doin, la's?

>man utd fans
>in charge of not getting BTFO in europe in their own stadium by 5 scousers

>Imagine Van Gaal's face if he scrapes the FA Cup with Man shitting United. Imagine it and tell me you want United to win

Work both ways desu, would love to see poop in the EL too. Would harm Citys rebuilding too or force them to overspend like shit

I agree that Manchester United have traditionally won because they spent the most money.

But that massive post-Moyes spend hasn't really translated in to a significant improvement of the team, notwithstanding the good run they're on at the moment.

The massive spending will keep them in top 4 and cup contention, but it just looks like there are loads of problems and tensions in the squad and I don't see a title-challenging side emerging any time soon.

I want to see Van Gaal win something, he can play the "my ego is satisfied, I'll go now" exit strategy

Would be glorious

Maybe you're right but I think it's unlikely.

I also think Giggs has now become a very negative presence in the operation and he is totally oblivious to it.

Giggs is a poor excuse for a coach

>being Irish

IN
Mahrez (Mane if not available)
Higuian (To kill of shit teams, wish >we could get Kane though)
Matip

>Matip
He's off to Liverpool.

senpai matip is already at liverslip

>Giggs is a poor excuse for a brother

ftfy

>keeping your brother's wife warm is now a bad thing
Wew lad

Fook, remember seeing something in Jan about it, never knew it was a done deal though.
Van Djik would be the ideal then but he's gotta cost £50m now

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT AHHHH SPURS WHY DO YOU DO THIS.

DRAW WITH SOTON EOULS HAVE SETTLED THIS BEAT CHESHIT BEAT

>DRAW WITH SOTON EOULS HAVE SETTLED THIS
>BEAT CHESHIT BEAT

What did he mean by this?

You need a top up on the blarney stone fella

>Drunk paddys
>posting in wrong thread
>making no sense
Sounds about right

>United could be 4 points behind Tottenham on Tuesday

What the literal fuck is happening

>mfw united chokes

I'm upset lads.

We should have dog his second place done ages ago desu

Ajjana. Jxjjxn I'm ks angry bfam.

Why why

PSV IS BACK BABY

Exactly, they seem to suck all season, but for some reason they still end up somewhere near the top

oy senpai don't break shaw's leg if we meet again alright

>united fan

Yeah the people saying United don't deserve top 4 are weird as fuck considering they've literally preformed in the big matches and everyone else has been equally shit

Friendly reminder that United performed better than last season save for those 3 straight losses in December against shit teams.

Defensively maybe. But in an attacking sense no way. Scored 62 goals last season, scored 44 this season.

I mean what did we expect after selling RVP and Chicharito.

why be happy about playing in a competition that you will be out of it before december and that absolutely guarantees van gaal staying?

Because of the sexual masochism and stuff like that, I'm loving every minute of it

Clearly the attack was shit, but what counts in the end are the points. If attack was so important, City would have been on the first place.

RVP and Chicharito played like garbage. The first was getting old, and the other was clearly not fit for the system. The moment he missed that penalty it was curtains for him.

Don't forget horny football and that time he got trashed at the player of the year awards. Say what you want about van gaal but he supplies the bantz

the schadenfreude of it from a non-fan's/abu's perspective i can see that being the case, but an actual glory hunter must be pretty tired of it by now

Yeah, stuff like that, the saxophone, all the literal translations. Everything really.
Koeman's english isn't much better, but at least he doesn't seem to be off his meds half the time.

lets see how fraudiola does now without 19 world class players and thursday nights in Ruben kazan

>mfw guardiola gets sacked in january after losing 4-0 to Burnley at Turf Moor

>Chelshit need not apply

>FA Cup

No one cares about that shit

>Arsenal

>formerly great

they're a meme small time club managed by a pathetic old senile old fuck who never won anything relevant.

Arsenal won't win their next game. Spuds will easily draw. The only fear you have is Newcastle turning on the style to avoid relegation. Even if you lose, Arsenal won't win.

C'mon m8, i've done this before..

Don't make me have to keep doing ppl like this

>Arsenal won't beat Villa

u srs m8?

Spurs just need a point regardless, their highly superior GD means they can risk being level on points with Arsenal.

What games are left for United and Arselel?
Can they even finish third?

city's upper management, stuffed with ex-barça people will sack their beloved poop? nah m8, they'll keep him for the entire length, just like bayern did

Do they not have google in spain?

If Arsenal lose at home to Villa and United beat West Ham away and Bournemouth at home, then United will finish 3rd.

Literally no one cares about the FA Cup including west ham.

It's just a losers cup or a nice addition to the EPL for a "the double achievement".

The FA Cup is for small clubs to feel included and for champion teams to try and unlock double/treble achievements.

>Have to beat every team in the land
>Losers cup
Talking out ur rear end Denmark

Fa Cup is Based 2nd most prestigious club cup after Champions league

Exactly. If Spurs lose and Arsenal win, then it's over.

Arsenal will finish 5th if they lose, City win and United win both.

>Oldest and most prestigious national cup in the world
>losers cup

Too lazy

Who wins the goal difference between Arsenal and United?