Donald Trump is Finnish

>Russian genealogists claim that Mr Trump is a direct descendent of Rurik the Viking who established the Russian state.
>According to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants.[6] N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.[citation needed] The closest relatives of the Rurikid haplotype are found in coastal Finland.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934470/Donald-Trump-believed-direct-descendant-Rurik-Viking-established-Russian-state.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I
elisanet.fi/alkupera/Rurikid.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurki_of_Laukko#Royal_descendants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matti_Kurki
elisanet.fi/alkupera/N1c.pdf
eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2015/02/ancient-r1a1-and-n1c-from-western-russia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, he looked like a weird faggot.

>Drumpf isn't white

I fucking knew it

why do liberals always say drumpf

what's so ebin about it?

Praise Tengri.
youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I

I WANT TO BE FINNISH

döönääld trömppäläinën :DDDDDD

That his ancestor was a legal immigrnat that changed his name from the german Drumpf to Trump and he pretended to be swedish.

Somehow they think they are smart.

No Trump is Aryan

They have no self awareness. Pointing out John Stewart's last name is Leibowitz would be anti-semitic. Pointing out Trump's family name was spelled Drumpf 300 years ago is hilarious on the other hand.

>his shitposting and troll styled comments on everything
now all makes sense

He will establish Rus' one again.

MARA

What's even funny about it?

Drumpf actually sounds pretty cool. It's like a Dwarf warrior from an MMO name

John Stewart wasn't trying to deports millions of people like Drumpf

I thought, his great grandfather was a german.

What's wrong with deporting illegal immigrants? They are committing a serious crime.

Can you enlighten me as to what Mexico does to its illegals?

Rurik wasn't Finnish.
elisanet.fi/alkupera/Rurikid.pdf

However, the Dutch king Willem-Alexander may have some Finnish ancestry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurki_of_Laukko#Royal_descendants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matti_Kurki

>Finnic rapebabies in Sweden get assimilated into the common populace
>"This is a Swedish lineage now"
Yeah, no.

Nothing "rapebaby" about it. Haplogroups are not ethnicities and they are not exclusive to anybody. Unless it's provable to have come from something so well-defined as modern Finns, it probably didn't.

In Europe hg N is pretty much exclusive to Uralo-Finnic populations, like it or not.

How do Kalinigrad has so much N1c1 if people that live there are Russians ressetled from god knows where?

No it's not. Baltic people have nothing discernibly Uralic about them. No loanwords except late Livonian, no toponyms, no eastern admixture.

elisanet.fi/alkupera/N1c.pdf
Page 10. Uralic and non-Uralic.

It's dumb in general to assign a grand ancient history to Finland because we are colonists from the south and only started getting prominent in the second half of the first millenia, about the same time as Anglo-Saxons.

East Prussians were rich on N1c, probably a remnant from those times.

kek. maximum pandering way with a delusional wuz trick.

fun to see russians suddenly side with america

Because N1c is not Finnish-owned. The oldest N1c is from Smolensk 4500 years ago and outside of any Uralic area.

eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2015/02/ancient-r1a1-and-n1c-from-western-russia.html

Type in "jaska" in the find bar and read all this linguist's posts.

>what's so ebin about it?
Dolan Drumpf is a hypocrite for criticizing (((Jon Stewart's))) name change because his great grandfather changed his name lmao

What? He's German and Scottish. Is this some 3rd Reich tier reinvention of history?

this tbqh it explains a lot

>They are committing a serious crime.
Unlawful presence isn't a crime in itself, it's a civil offense

They family was using Trump and other variations in Germany even before they moved.

xD le drumpf hahaha lmaoooo

#dumptrump
#lovetrumpshate #butnotviolentprotests

well Finns and Russians are pretty much interchangable anyway

yeah XDDD

No he just wants us to keep and support people who broke the law and send money out of our country.

are you a racist or something?

mexicans have a right to live in this country and break the law

>Dutch king Willem-Alexander

He's R1a Balto-Slavic subclade

Also, Rurik may have had Finnic ancestry, but he was essentially a Swede

Russians are not relevant to Finnish genetic history. How could you miss that since the topic is about Rurik?

>mexicans have a right to live in this country
I know people who say this

I don't care about his direct paternal lineage. According to that text he has some Finnish from his paternal female side.

>Also, Rurik may have had Finnic ancestry, but he was essentially a Swede
This is the distribution of ethnic groups in Europe around the time of Rurik's birth. It's very probable that he used Norse as a lingua franca like most Northern European seafarers at the time and spoke his mother tongue with the Finnic people who lived in Novgorod, for instance.

>According to the nationalists newspaper Estonian World Review Russian genealogist Aleksey Nilogov says Mr Trump has ties to European royalty but he claims Barack Obama is also a descendant of Rurik.

what? Obama is also a Finn?

DASS RIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

we all are most likely related to Rurik at this point of time

No, his mother is every flavor of muh hurritage except for Swede or Finn

It fails to depict Finnic areas. The vast majority of Finland was not populated by agriculturalists.

Don't worry Weedman is going to accept them.

We are all Finns, brah.

im very exicted

I'd love to pay more in taxes to support mexicans. Can we please fly them in on businessclass?

>The vast majority of Finland was not populated by agriculturalists
Did I ever claim otherwise?

First class or no deal

who else read that as "donald trump is finished" ?

The map kind of does, because Finns descent from the denser agricultural areas, so it should outline Finnic areas.

maybe trump is finnish, but he is not finish

Did the media get to you Manuel?

It's breaking the law and they can fuck off.

>Rurik
>Born 800 A.D.
>Mongol invasion of Europe
>13th century

How could he have been Finnish if Finns didn't exist? I thought azns were good at math

You're forgetting the forced assimilation of Finns by Koreans that lead to the Fenno-Korean Hyperwar.

Finns were mongoloids long before the great khan left the deserts

How could Finland have been invaded if it was Sweden then? I thought Sweden was an empire.

Well, I knew Finns used to be spear-chuckers, but this is just ridiculous.

>Sweden was an empire

Uralo-Finnic =/= Finn

>The current president of america is swedish

wtf I love republics now

fuck off, Rurik is ours

Rurik was king of Jutland, he was a North-Frisian hence pretty much Dutch