Opinion of UK

What's your opinion of the UK?

What is current % of white population in UK?

bit shit innit

"""""""" U""""""""""""""""K""""""""""

80%

20% is London amirite?

We have been known to purge the shittiest citizens.

Its 87% you stupid wog

idk.
I didn't do any detailed researched, I just Googled it and took the first figure found.

>White British is an ethnicity classification used in the 2011 United Kingdom Census. As a result of the 2011 census the White British population was estimated 51,736,290 (81.9% of the UK total population)

The 13% nonwhites in the uk are mainly in london yes

London is 40 white British.
It's 75% now.

I think you guys really fucked yourself with the Brexit.
Probably because you still have the mentality that you are an Empire and dont really belong to the Europe

But we are well connected because of our history as an empire

>t. Merkel
But you are partially right - the "we wuz kangz and shiet" mentality is still sort of there

He asked for the white population not the white british population, remember we have a shit ton of poles and irish here.

sure, but the influence and connections from your former days of glory wont last.
The matter of fact is that you are a relativly small country now and you have isolated yourself from the trading block with which you had most economic relations.

>you have isolated yourself from the trading block ( EU )
They haven't

Toca de aca pirata

>great britain
more like
LITTLE ENGLAND

Well, personally I voted remain but I am a bit more optimistic now that Trump's been elected. I think he's a cunt but he seems to be enthusiastic about emphasizing the special relation between the UK and the US so some good might come out of that

Barbarian savages

My favourite country

to be honest, I am not entierly sure how much influence Trump will actually have.
His inexperience in political matters might lead to his council making most of the decisions

Love it

u fookin wat m8??

land of cucks

Don't you have kurds taking over your country? Lol

ugly country
scum tier tourist
rainy and boring
pirates.

Homeland of English language

we wuz mighty empire an shit

you sound butthurt boiii

>Use English
>"Your influence won't last"

>cucks
>has won more wars than any other country in history (probably?)

>has won more wars than any other country in history
no.

and we still use the latin alphabet
that doesn't mean that rome is still a superpower, though

I like this Hillary picture better

Still. We're up there in the league of ass-kicking.

It's fucking shite.

He's just salty the Brits and Frogs partitioned and dissolved the Ottoman empire

ottoman empire was a mistake

Rasheed

>People talk far too much and don't work, like women.

>The rural areas are very overrated and filled with people who think that it is the 1950s.

>People are unbearably lazy and offer the bear minimum of service for the maximum cost.

>Nothing much happens, the country frequently rests on its laurels about everything. It still expects people to be impressed by concorde and ozzy osbourne from the 70s.

>90 % of Television is to do with the victorian era,royalty or the second and first world war all the time. That includes allegories of this such as game of thrones and star trek.

>People unbelievably petty and rude, the american's are right. People get in arguments over parking spaces and the size of hedges.

>television constantly criticizes the poor, eg benefits street. While fawning over royalty.

>people just expect thing to be bad and put up with them to avoid arguing.

examples include:-

>cold and hot taps still everywhere.

>cars still using manual transmission.

Sports are played here but you need to either have to have satellite or cable tv to watch them. so poor people are just getting fat.

>lots of stuff including people are imported and seen as better what is available locally.

Even if some rich people live there it is still an irrelevant rural backwater.

My life is like never let me go, but with no friends or gf and i'll probably ironically die alone haha.