ITT: Albums people only listened to once

ITT: Albums people only listened to once

real answer

and subsequently claim that it is massively underrated and possibly their favorite.

Are you serious

i listened to it twice faggot

I listened to it three times
How you like them apples?

You're joking right? This album was talked about all throughout 2015 and praised far past its release date. It's still talked about.

file this under the category of "things i'm glad that exist but will never listen to"

Probably one of the better albums from 2014 t b h

fuck you its pretty good

on 2nd relisten you realize it isn't actually good and lyrics suck

Wrong

and if you claim otherwise, you are avant teen trash, because no one actually listens to these albums for enjoyment, only as a pretentious faux intellectual wank off to show how eclectic their music tastes are to strangers on a japanese anime imageboard

dude 9/11 lmao

thats because it is

Shit this is actually true. I remember thinking "huh this is neat I guess" but that was back before I was into experimental music. Should I give it another shot?

This is actually a great album. Very underrated.
Solid album. I still listen to Bull on occasion.

I really like dlp 1 and dlp 3, I've fallen asleep to them plenty of times.

but it really doesn't reward more than one listen
neither does this but it's still very enjoyable, once at least
some music isn't meant to be listened to any day any time

TMB > AMSP

Put these on a few times to study or going to bed wouldnt brag about listening to it though

4 years? cmon son...

Don't get me wrong, I love pic related, but I feel like whenever someone posts it here, they only do it to get hipster cred.

I have listened to this at least 20 times since it came out.

Fuck I forgot the pic

nah i always listen to that on ket, the first half is great although i feel it dies off a bit towards the end

Or people only listen to the first track

You legit don't get it these are perfect ambient

Bump

i got this shit on repeat

and that's probably who you didn't like it

good album desu. love the Pink Section

Metal machine music

why would you listen to any of them when there are hundreds of more interesting ambient albums you can put on to fit every scenario you might listen to dlps in

i actually prefer this to loveless. probably because ive played loveless too many times now

Pedestrian at Best does have bad lyrics, and some other songs too. I don't particularly care for Nobody Really Cares if You Don't Go to The Party and Debbie Downer, but overall I like the album.