Teams without a coach:
CAL
ANH

Available Coaches:
Dave Cameron
Randy Carlyle
Mike Yeo
Bob Hartley

old baby is fucked. nobody will win with those contracts running for another 10 years. scarface mite b cool he had success coaching young babbies before. didn't he leave switzerland because of personal reasons what was up with that?

bob hartley probably best known available coach but he's probably had too many chances at this point. might as well try hiring an unknown

>puju

I agree, old bb has 8 division titles in 9 years but the wild are beyond repair. Hes pretty old so he probably was just looking for the most money. Likely wont win another title or cup until he retires.

As for scarface, I dont know a lot about him so I ant say much. Id say Yeo is the best available but as a leafs fan I hope someone hires Carlyle to get the pick out of it and to tank another team.

FUCK

>I hope someone hires Carlyle to get the pick out of it
I really hate this rule

I guess I do know more about hartley than I do yeo so that might be why I like him better

you can stop hoping then

nhl.com/news/nhl-to-end-coach-and-executive-compensation-policy/c-791590

I could see Carlyle going to Calgary.

>“We are very pleased to have reached an agreement with Artturi Lehkonen. Artturi is a young forward who enjoyed success at a very young age playing in a highly competitive league in Sweden. He has shown a remarkable attitude since we selected him in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. Over the past few years, his progression has been excellent, and he has gained valuable experience. We are proud to see him make the jump to another level, and we look forward to seeing him compete for a spot with our team at training camp in September,” said Bergevin.

>Lehkonen, 20, played 49 games with HC Frolunda in the Swedish Elite League in 2015-16, recording 33 points (16 goals, 17 assists). The 6’ and 174 lbs winger displayed a plus-6 differential and served 12 penalty minutes. In the playoffs, Lehkonen led the league in goals and registered 19 points in 16 games (11 goals, 8 assists), helping his team win the Swedish league championship. He also broke a team record for playoff points (19), a record set by Daniel Alfredsson in 2005.

>In two seasons with HC Frolunda, the Piikkio, Finland native registered 49 points in 86 games (24 goals, 25 assists). Lehkonen began his professional career in the Finnish Elite League at only 16 years of age. During the 2011-12 season, he also played for the TPS Turku junior team, leading his team in scoring with 54 points in 40 games (28 goals, 26 assists). He was also named the SM-liiga Rookie of the Year in 2012-13.

I can to, the Burke connection is pretty strong. Anaheim also had success with Carlyle in 2007 so we will see about there as well

Bust desu

You keep saying that but there's no evidence to support it.

him sucking dick is pretty good evidence

>started playing in Liiga at a younger age than Laine and Pulju
>led the entire SHL in playoff goals
>broke his team's record for playoff points

>carlyle style with calgary goaltending

how can they hope to win when their GAA is double the average

lel busta lehkonen

average manlet, he's made for habs

>6 feet tall
>manlet

Maybe in Africa/Sweden

Centers will ALWAYS go over wingers desu.
Wingers are the least important position in hockey.

You build a team with Centers and D-men. Wingers just become the icing on top.

gj

hawks built with wingers(kane,Hossa,saad etc) and defensemen (keith,Seabrook,hjalmarsson). Seemed to work just fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=z19bD3IP0ww
Fucking savage

wat

>forgetting Toews

Bill is a prodigy, the amazing fast fat lazy man.
Once in a lifetime sight.

50-60 point centers aren't that hard to find.

5'11 is generous enough

I miss based Bill, he's a beauty.
How can something be so fast yet powered by burgers

log off binland

>toes
Who?

nobody cares faggot kill yourself

>LAFFS

AHAHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES

Laffs are in a better position than the habs desu

gary could you please post a youtube link for the tampa islels game?

This desu

It's not Bettman's stream and I WILL be reporting all ILLEGAL streams to Alan Horn and Guy Laurence PERSONALLY

>no Crawford

wisdom
>busta lehkonen

I'm sure Mike Keenan is available too

>no Dallas Eakin

wrong britbong

stupid finns assuming there's only one of us

WHEN I WAS

Game thred/jewtube strim pls

tampon - islels thread??

well its a pretty safe guess when half of your national team probly cant even skate backwards

bolts islels

How many Olympic gold medals does Finland have again?

QUESTION

If you are Canadian, have you been following the playoffs closely? If so what particular teams/series? I've only really watched games here and there but haven't committed to any team or series because none are really that interesting to me.

A FUCKING FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA

BINLAND COLOURS
HES COMING HOME LADS

Is there a single yellow/orange jersey that doesn't look fucking horrendous

good night sweet prince

A FUCKING FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA

binland btfo

Aho just keeps impressing me more and more every time I see him play. First time in a while I've been legitimately hyped going into the offseason

flyers alt jersey is goat
normal one is cool too
the orange ducks alt jersey was great aswell

Assuming Skinner continues returning to ROY form, a Skinner/Rask/Aho line would be legitimately scary.

Why do TOR faggots think Busthews is so good?

He literally played a season in a childrens league. That much became clear from how weak Switzerland is in IIHFs right now.

Then against the real men of Canada, the only thing he unironically managed was a giveaway that lead to a Canadian goal.

Then some lucky goals against
>belarus

He's a fucking joke tbph famalams. If I was a toronto fan i'd be mortified of the risk of drafting him.

I smell a dirty smelly mongolian behind this post

You went too far man not fun

Your nose does not betray you, but he is so unremarkable I can not believe how he is getting so hyped.

if laine could skate he would go #1 overall

Nevermind Laine, Busthews is just not very remarkable. While people are calling him "nearly McDavid level".

Laine is a 1 trick pony

dont listen to those people
he isnt even eichel level

Not even comparing them right now...

1 trick is more than no tricks

He outscored eichel on the National team

your a retarded faggot

Pulju is the best of the 3 desu

this

oh so mikelis redlihs is better than mcdavid?
nice logic

>I guess the >laffs gotta try and believe that they are getting a good player in the draft
Whatever rocks your boat

Really want Carolina to trade up for the Poo Jew desu

OFFICIAL "SELECT ALL" CAPTCHAS POWERRANKINGS

1. Oceans/bodies of water
2. Rivers
3. Pickup trucks
4. Grass
5. Commercial trucks
6. Cars/automobiles
7. Street signs

901. Auditoriums
9001. Food
90001. Dining rooms
9000000001. Select all "X" and they disappear and a new one takes its place

>not having a Sup Forums pass

lmao get a job you fucking neet faggot

Canes would have to compile a pretty nice package to get that. But considering the jackets GM is a finn he will most likely decline anything they offer.

>milkshakes not #1
lmao stay pleb

Storefronts is the worst one desu

>9000000001. Select all "X" and they disappear and a new one takes its place

these trigger me

I usually just give up on whatever I was going to post when I have to do this

this. also the ones that are "click until none appear" maddening
>sandwich not #1

Is coffee a food?

I like the statue ones

I had those but remembered auditoriums and deleted store fronts on accident in my revision. Definitely second worst, what a mess
>tfw comfy select all waterfalls captcha

While that may be true, if anyone can make a decent package, it's the Canes. Multiple 1st and 2nd round picks, and expendable talent like Murphy, Fleury, Pesce, or Saarela.

>implying the fence post is part of it
Enjoy your failed captcha binland