Nuke engl*nd

I'm so glad that the UK is leaving the EU. Enough with these racist pigs constantly trying to ruin our common project with their endless schemes and intrigues. The British are directly responsible for the outbreak of the Napoleonic wars and WW1 and WW2 aswell. They betrayed and manipulated countless nations, enslaved and murdered millions of people.

It's enough. Death to the perfidious albion.

>our common project
kek

I feel them

Fuck Eu

Bit rude, we helped pay for the bennies that are currently making your country slightly less shit.

Funny how it is the poorest countries bitching the most, scared of losing your benefits?

I agree with you, except for the whole nuking england part.
It is sad that they don't want to be part of our project, yet we have to respect their decision.
And while we have to look out for the interests of EU member states first, we shouldn't forget that Brits are still Europeans and we shouldn't go out of our way to damage them

Shut up beta faggot

shit b8

Jesus christ you poles need to grow up, so what a few chavs beat up some poles. Have your gopniks never beat up any foreigners?

I dont think we should listen to you again

ER STRAFE ES !

really makes you think

>ruin our common project
Get real. Idealism is just an end-game without a plan. This is why you can never build something on mere idealism, and the reason the EU is going to crash and burn in the upcoming decades. What you eventually end up with is just a bunch faggots running around trying acomplish something, but without really knowing what they're actually trying to accomplish.
The European parlament has turned into a political satire. A bunch of utopists that completely has lost touch with reality, trying to fuel the long dead dream previous generations, of a united Europe.
It is a farse, and we should let it die.

But yes, the British are fucking scum.

I do hope EU wont crash.
Cause if it does, we will be a bunch of weak and divided countries, and it will be easy for America, Russia and China to manipulate us and take us into their sphere of influence.
EU is the only chance for European countries or sovereignty and self-determination

Thats what your problem is germany, you just post memes you dont believe in us anymore

maybe because you ruined our Reich number 1, 2 and 3?

If it doesn't crash, you'll be an Islamic caliphate at war with itself because of stupid immigration policies.

is this a meme or do you unironically believe EU will turm islamic?

London already did, brits are smart enough to solve that problem.

>muh caliphate

only thing that can solve it now is a new holocaust tbqhwy

They'll ruin this one too.

It's already happened

Leave the EU, ban all Muslims, keep bring in poles. London becomes 33% white, 33% Muslim, and 33% polish

Really? Cause I remember you failing to start the attack on soviets before winter was near, you failing to protect our bloody flank against Russians in ww1, and you failing to consolidate the fucking city states of first reich into a single body and losing to motherfuck french manlet

You know what, i dont even want to conquer europe with you anymore, polan is much cooler than you

Flying hussars to your butt

It's too little too late. Europe would have to go Final Solution mode to undo what Merkel did.

I dont give a shit you made that country shit before selling us to commies and making us to 1v1 nazis so you had +1 year to prepare your piece of shit shitty island to not get fucking obliterated

no one is really talking seriously about harming the UK

but stop with this bullshit that Brexit is a death blow to the EU, if anything the EU is better off without the UK with an eurosceptic majority and political party literally created with the dream of dismantling the EU