ITT: Shit fans

Pellegrini could of done a lot better with this team but after giving them a three trophies, this is his sending off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VGu3q9XJHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3l1_z1pAUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is the dutch city fan in there anywhere?

You should read their forum too, top lel stuff

>could of

He's taking a very important phone call, you shitlord!

>could of

>that banner that says 'true faith' surrounded by empty seats

lmao

It's sad in my opinion, the man wins you a league title, two League Cups and takes you the furthest you've ever gone in a European competition and that's what he gets.

>could of

Shitty fans are the scummiest faggots in the world of football

What a fucking disgraceful club they are. City fans are fucking shit, Pellegrini is a classy manager and he deserves better.

Why couldn't the Sheikh have chosen a club with a real fanbase

WHAT YOU CHATTING ABOUT? WAS 58K THERE

City had one until they were taken over

>could of
every time

god damn

Moshi moshi?

sickening scenes
ugliest side of the "premier" league

That's sad desu.

>could of done
>giving them a three trophies

The poorly-educated town of Puerto Rico

does fraudiola know what he's walking into? barca and bayern had tradition and respect at least, city will shit on him if he doesn't do great instantly

tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu desu

For comparision this is the farewell Malaga fans gave him.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VGu3q9XJHo

Checked

Plastic fans for a club of automatous mercenaries whose only interest is getting their paychecks. They deserve each other t b h

>could of

Jesus christ, this is pathetic. I hope they crash an burn with Pep.

Arsenals ones are by far the worst kind of trash

I kind of want Pellegrini to go to a middle of the table team, because he's the type of manager that can make a team dream with achieving great things. He also likes to manage teams where the players are compromised with the proyect, and you don't really see that in some of the Manchester City players.

Sure, he won't win a CL with a team like Villareal or Málaga, but it's great to see how he develops the players and watch them grow.

Still, ManCity got a lot of fake fans because of them winning a PL, kind of expected in a way. And he also didn't end in a high-note, which doesn't help. Hopefully this won't happen with Leicester.

Still scummy as fuck and sad to be honest

could of paid attention to your english teacher

I don't get it

Never cared about Man City in the slightest but goddamn, this is really low.

In Chile, people support citeh just because of pellegrini. I watched real/city with my gf's stepdad and it was pure cringe.

post highlights lad

>my gf's stepdad

>could of

Exactly why you'll never be a state

father in law, sry bout that dear

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3l1_z1pAUU
This lifelong says it all

Top lad.

Pellegrini was a class act and the club should be grateful to him. On the other hand he should have done much, much better this season.

People at the match said there was no announcement that he was going to speak, so the club may have fucked this up a little as well.

>mancs

Jesus christ

I'm absolutely sure that even the most adamant WOBs wouldn't do this to Wenger

Tbf Wenger is nowhere near the same thing as Pellegrino, he1s become like a cult hero. Like Mourinho was for, and still is for a few, Chelsea fans. No matter how much he fucked up, even the ones saying he should leave couldn't do it without being reluctant. Like most of >us had to sort of "admit" that he shouldn't stay. Same thing with Wenger and most Arsenal fans I think.

have you considered that alot of them might not be there for a reason? important/emergency phone calls perhaps?

you should think before you are so quick to judge people.

They didn't even show up when Mancini left.
And he won 3 trophies too.

What a small little club.
Enjoy you're Europa League next season Pep.

How would you feel about Pellegrini taking over the national team?

under-rated

He didn't won a league. Liverpool lost it and they just happened to be there to pick it up.
Let's face it...Given City resources he was very poor in there.

Here, have a Sup Forums version to mock Man Shitty with next season.

Ten years in fraps, yada yada.

>Given City resources he was very poor in there
MC players aren't all tier 1 level like in Bayern, Barcelona or Real (even Juventus or PSG probably), only Hart, Yaya, De Bruyne and Agüero are world class in my opinion, they might even have less tier 1 players than United or Chelsea. I know that they put a lot of money to make the team work, but I wouldn't put them on the same level as some of the big teams out there.

and also, ManCity players are there for the paycheck more than to win the league or anything, or at least that's the impression they give. It's the same for PSG (ironically), you don't see a lot of compromise between the players and whatever project the manager is trying to build. That's why I think Pellegrini should go to a middle of the table team, he's like Cholo Simeone in a way, check how much Malaga CF or Villareal fans love him for how much work he did for those teams (he is also super unfortunate in CL though).

Pellegrini is a defensive safe-and-sound type of manager, Chile doesn't have good defensive players.
Out NT thrives in an offensive, pressuring (sometimes suicidal) style with good collective play, that's how they have managed to win against much more skilled teams.
The irony is that Pizzi (the new manager for Chile's NT) is an orthodox manager with a 4-4-2 style, which prompted critiques from fans since he doesn't really suit the whole project that Bielsa started, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Actually, Chile doesn't have that many skilled players (on top of my head: Vidal, Sánchez, Aránguiz, Fernández and Valdivia are naturally skilled players), it's just that most of them give their hearts when they play for the NT and/or are hard workers

>hart
>world class

wew lad

Spic

Top 5 keepers in the world easily

Im ABE but Hart is definitely a top keeper

As much as I like Pellegrini, he did take City one step forward, two steps back

No one would have stayed for Moyes if he got to leave on his own at United, nor Brenny

I doubt everyone will stay if Wonga or Van Laal leave

Nah, wenger will get a good send off. Even the most fickle of Arsenal fans recognise what he's done for the club.

>aguero world class

TOP KEK

everyone in germany is a shitfan desu

>write a long, thoughtful post
>those are the replies you get

Wat

he should go to valencia

>literally like 30 seconds away from making the semi final
fuck dortmund and klopp honestly

Kek.

>They didn't even show up when Mancini left.
Mancini got sacked for losing to fucking Wigan in one of the worst FA Cup finals in years, that's why.

inb4 loltrolled

NY FC fans. wannabe european faggots

my average day on Sup Forums to be honest

>7-1

Pay Debts

It's worse on other boards.

>/his/
>write a couple paragraphs explaining my point
>include links to sources from the time period we're discussing to back it up
>get memes and nationalist insults in response

sadly Sup Forums has too many kids to have any semblance of decent discussion

worst part is that there is nothing better than this