Do you guys have any Sup Forums tattoos?

Do you guys have any Sup Forums tattoos?

That looks like tacky shit, I hope it's not yours OP

LMFAO CIRCA SURVIVE. ARE YOU 16 AND A GIRL?

If dubs I'll get a tattoo of mario and luigi saying, "Mama Mia, Post-Rock sure is a shitty genre."

If dubs I'll also get one that says damn...

sick

if dubs i will get a tattoo of the fourth post that quotes me

if this is dubs you have to get melon head from ITAOTS head on your ass

Well

semen stains the mountain tops

yeah. I've posted it here before so what the hell

LOOK AT ALL THESE DUBS

what am i looking at here, arm or leg?

a benis

Its my upper right arm

I think that looks pretty cool

Ha, no. I've considered getting a Circa tat but everyone and their mom has the balloon and it almost always looks like shit.

I like their first two albums quite a bit. After that it's pretty shit.

LOOK AT THIS HUMONGOUS FAGGOT

these aren't dubs you twat

How can you be so wrong

I mean, even Anthony Green admits they kind of sucked between On Letting Go and the newest one because he was on heroin.

I have a Black Sabbath - Supernaut tattoo.

but blue sky noise is their best album and descensus was excellent

violent waves is the only one that kinda sucks

Juturna is my favorite but to each their own.

Blue Sky Noise was eh
Violent Waves does suck though
I actually haven't listened to Descensus, so I have no comment on that

yep Juturna is great and i don't hate any circa album honestly they never made anything really bad. Then again they're my favorite band so I'm probably biased

I cried like a baby when I saw them on that Juturna anniversary tour not too long ago.

From what I've heard of it live it seems not bad.

fuckkk I wanted to go to that so bad they weren't playing in my area. How was were like theives live
>blue sky noise was eh
Listen to it again. I think it's their most thought out release, amazing instrumentation, great lyrics and with repeated listens you can really hear all the little things in the background that makes it so genuine
As for descends it's their most heavy record and it's really great and a lot more prog rock this time around. Like blue sky noise it's better with repeated listens

The whole show was really epic for lack of a better word. I've seen them a number of times and that show was different. They really put a lot of feeling into it and you could tell.

I liked them a while ago, I'll probably give everything another listen or two. I remember really liking Through the Desert, so there's that

why the lyrics oh why

do you know if there's any good live footage of it online?
child of the desert you mean? but yeah I really liked the album and that song has a fantastic closer

I've never looked for any since I was there but I'd be surprised if you couldn't find it on youtube.

I've posted these before but kudos to anyone who knows where they are from.

i dunno what they're from but i really dig the top left one

what a smoochable nape.

Why would you want to write "A good beginning" in Icelandic to the back of your neck? These are the things I will never understand.

Maybe she's really proud of her posture. It's a good beginning to her straight back.

I have never seen a good neck tattoo front or back

Through the Desert Alone, iirc that's from Blue Sky Noise right?

Thanks brother. My favorite is the bottom left but most seem to enjoy the top left the most as well. I'm gonna wait to see if anyone recognizes what they are though.