Would a jaw cancer survivor have an advantage in the UFC...

Would a jaw cancer survivor have an advantage in the UFC? We know the reason you get knocked out by a chin shot is because your jaw jiggles and sends shockwaves to your brain causing it to shut off.

My theory is that if your jaw had to be removed due to jaw cancer that this wouldn't happen, therefore you have the strongest "jaw" despite not having a jaw. I don't think the athletic commissions would approve a fighter with this kind of advantage to fight in the UFC, though

In the future when the ACs are more progressive, we may see fighters voluntarily remove their jaw in order to gain an advantage. What do you think?

Throat punch the fuck out of him, see how long he stands.

I won't lie, this made me kek so fucking hard my jaw fell off.

I stopped chewing tobacco a few months ago, can I get some (You)s

is that durianrider

but its hard to get jaw cancer at a young enough age to compete in MMA

You just need hard work and dedication

you're theory a shit m8.

Nobody gets knocked out in the UFC. All they do is gay grappling on the ground until one have enough of that gayness

WHat about Canadian fighters?

better: surgically screw your jaw shut before the fight, no jiggle.

I wonder if those without a jaw get angry at mutes who have a jaw but decide not to talk

It would also remove a part of your body therefore there would be less of you to hit. Not only would you be impossible to knock out but you would be more elusive too.

Congratz man

Just surgically remove the jaw anyway.

if the boxing career doesnt work out then just get it reattached later on.

Well it probably wouldn't be a problem to just reattach it in between fights.

I'm proud of you, keep winning.

I stopped smoking four months ago. Best decision of my life tho it was hard as fuck. Congrats tho homie.

Reminds me of that sneaky cunt who had his shins removed and springs attached so he could win olympic gold.

200 pushups, 100 pullups, 50 cigs every day.

Wait, who the fuck did that?

rather die of cancer than live like that desu

He was some Australian bloke. A real stand up guy.

good job guys

>2016
>not getting jaw surgery

who gives a shit about a short ufc career, have a strong jaw sets you up for life

>how to make suarez into neymar

Good job man
>you

hey man i stopped masturbating 39 days ago, high five

kek
He felt so beta, he got surgery.

kek

Good work

I used to chain smoke when i drank, i had to give it up.

Havent smoked in 5 months, feels good

Underrated

I had a mandibular osteotomy when I was about 18. Got a great jawline now after being a chinless wonder for years.

your english is shit m8

Wouldn't an uppercut remove all your teeth though? You can't really wear a mouthguard too easily with one jaw.

Trust this user OP, his country knows a lot about shit

Hint: he probably murdered a girl

>jaw cancer
My sides

First the user wanting to break his own bones, now this

would he be more or less vulnerable to choke-holds?

he turned his life around

way more vulnerable... When someone tries to choke you out, you drop you chin down to protect your neck.

well he does look way better

lately there's been a lot of over the jaw-RNC finishes in the UFC though. You don't need to get under the chin if you can squeeze the jaw enough to risk crushing it.

DESIGNATED

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

>not having a literal Iron Jaw installed