Why is Trump so unpopular in Europe, even in post-communist and conservative countries like Slovakia?

Why is Trump so unpopular in Europe, even in post-communist and conservative countries like Slovakia?

Is it because he's extremely vulgar and primitive?

education isn't up to standards

I think yes

Yes

Its because people here are clueless and listen to whatever media says and they portray Trump as retarded clown

Because he's hitlerly literal

no

Really though, who gives two shits

Europe doesn't have a couple millions of niggers that would vote for him.

The only thing europeans "know" about trump is that he hates immigrants and says nasty things about women. They know nothing about his policies, or how much americans hate the "establishment"

Mostly because our medias bash him all the fucking time and that people who support Trump are banned from these medias.

The only demographic that Trump won were white people. Blacks, asians, latinos all voted Clinton, and blacks did so overwhelmingly.
I'd say the opposite, people would hate him even more if they knew his actual policies, and the only reason quite a lot of people like him is because his stance on immigration.

+1
this applies for a lot of things
people often repeat whatever they hear from media and don't think about the issue too much

they portray him as a clown because he is a clown

13% of blacks and 33% of Latinos voted Trump.
Things are not that simple and trying to put millions of people in little boxes is not smart.

can't be true, slow vaks love russia and trump is pro russian

Yes, as I said, Clinton won Latinos and Clinton won blacks overwhelmingly.

>surrenderfrog reading comprehension skills

Nay he is but a buffoon

Better a buffoon than a criminal though

Europeans get only one side of the story. They don't know anything about the Clinton Foundation, her emails, the shady shit related to her and the high death rate among her aids and coworkers.

1/3 of Latinos voting from Trump, considering his program and declarations, is huge in my opinion.

Pic related

The BBC reported on her emails several times and did an article on the Clinton Foundation, it was small potatoes compared to Trump constantly putting his foot in his mouth though.

ye i totally trust these polls

just like trump had a "10% chance of winning against hillary" all the polls showed, right?

In each election, the Democratic candidate is polled way higher abroad because he and his party is seen as closer to the center on foreign policy and economic issues

Not really complex.

There is actually slightly more support for Trump than there was for Romney, because a few of Trumps talking points hit home for certain foreign groups.

Not really, there's a lot of white Hispanics.

Hillary is leading by 700,000 votes and the West Coast didn't finish with counting yet.

>white Hispanics.
??????

We've lost USA.

>It was small potatoes compared to Trump
Dude, she literally accepts donations from African Warlords and Islamic dictatorships that behead gays and stone women. Couple that with Whitewater and the millions of dollars she gets giving speeches to Goldman Sachs and she's the quintessential moneyed elite candidate.

Hispanic just means you speak Spanish as a first language. Has nothing to do with ones race.

So white hispanics voted from Trump and brown hispanics for Clinton? Why?

White Hispanics are usually here legally. Trump never stated he was against legal immigrants.

>she literally accepts donations from African Warlords and Islamic dictatorships
Well at least they can't spend it on weapons or whatever. These soundbites always sound very out of context desu.
>she's the quintessential moneyed elite candidate
Aside from the rhetoric which he's slowly rolling back on, so is Trump.

>petroleum geologists overwhelmingly back trump
who would've thought?

>Well at least they can't spend it on weapons or whatever.
The point is that she's beholden to the people that finance her campaign, not the American people
>Aside from the rhetoric which he's slowly rolling back on, so is Trump.
Trump at the very least calls out the systems corruption and has made consistent pledges to fight Washington lobbyist, especially foreign ones.

>calls out the systems corruption
and is now filling his cabinet with the same bunch of "corrupt" people he was calling out, along with a media executive and members of his family.

I'm no sure he's a retarded clown, but he is retarded.

That's his job after all. Trump's a reality TV host.

Mostly because he doesn't have a choice in the matter. It's between having someone who understands how Washington works or someone who doesn't. Until we see what he does he can't be sure what he's going to persue first

Polls were probably from lefty Scandinavian countries and aimed at English speaking uni students as opposed to the general population.

what are the numbers in slovenia?

Yes, whenever election comes up people start joking about Trump and when i ask most basic shit they dont know what im talking about. People dont even know what Republicans and Democrats are

If they were scandinavian polls, then Bernie would've won. These are probably from central Europe

> Why do most countries in the world suck.jpg

The point is that she's accepted donations from the Saudis and the Qataris in exchange for favors with the State Department. I'm not sure if I want the Saudi Royal Family dictating American foreign policy any more than they already are

Yes, a lot of people have some similar ideas to Trump, but his personality and vulgarity make him unpalatable.

Good thing the elections aren't a tasting contest then

You'd have to be a retarded clown to want to be president.

>Even right wingers from east Germany think Trump is retarted
At least they hate Hillary too