Tfw your dad will never call you sunshine

>tfw your dad will never call you sunshine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt56U5J54Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw your son will never look you in the eye and say, DAD?

My dad is dead.

Poor and/or inbred man's Kaiserslautern.

>tfw your son will never see players

>you will never have a qtpi daughteru

Harsh but with a grain of truth. Leicester were in the top flight last year. Kaiserslautern literally won it after getting promoted.

Dad? DAD?

It's kind of sad that people don't recognize this as much desu

Explain, are you talking about the 98 Bundesliga final?

YOU CANNOT

YOU CANNOT

YOU CANNOT SAY

YOU CANNOT

Kaiserslauten was promoted in 97 and won the league right away in 98. They were coached by Otto Rehhagel who also coached Greece in 2004.

Oh damn, that's genuinely amazing. That would be significantly greater than winning the current epl if only because Kaiserlauten was competing with Bayern

Kaiserslautern had a top tier squad unlike Leicester City

Has someone interviewed Lee yet?

AMAZING

link to the video being quoted?

fellow /lifelongs/, can you be so kind and repost that picture of Tottenham stats with 'things that don't matter - 1st' edit?

thanks in advance

>tfw you will never experience the euphoria of your favorite team winning the Owl of their respective league for the first time in their history

Goddamn, imagine how proud Peter must be feeling.

>Your father will never that proud of you

>tfw your son will support manchester united arsenal or liverpool but you will always stick by your guns

youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo

there you go

>tfw I didn't see my dad since 1999.
Why didn't he want me bros? I was only 9 years old

>tfw your wifes son will never call you dad

>giving a shit what your dad thinks

already switched teams?

>not caring about the opinions of the man that carried you around in his balls his whole life and then unloaded you into some dumb whore's cunt and ended up marrying her

oh yeah, you're right.

unexpected feels ;_;

>Why didn't he want me bros?
Hormones made your dad and mommy super horny at that time. They had the chance to obtain sexual gratification and appease their primordial instincts with each other and copulated thusly. Additionally he had the chance to ejaculate inside your mummy's womb. Nothing personal, kiddio.

And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Here are men LITERALLY wearing the FOX, and wearing the blue, in Lester.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt56U5J54Zo

When you see it...he did it the absolute madman