Do you even Woy?

more like Drinkchampagne

>forster
>wilshere

But yeah, otherwise

lel
joe hart is a good keeper, why Forster?
also, why no Milner or Barkley?

Welbeck just went off injured, Woy will probably go for Sterling on the left now.

>why no Milner or Barkley?
Barkley has been shit.
And I originally had Milner in Wilshere's place, but I remembered that to be fair Wilshere plays well for England and is more creative, which balances out the defensiveness of Dier and Drinks

rooney would be better as AC desu

>Kane and Vardy playing together

Kane probably already hates Vardy and all of Leicester forever. If Vardy takes top scorer for him, there's no way in fucking hell they will ever click together up front.

>Only one Liverpool player
Opinion disregarded

good point desu

>that center back pairing
>that defensive midfield
>Forster

I will laugh so hard when you don't pass the group stage.

I agree but I think the formation is solid and if we didn't play Vards and Kane together, we'd have to go back to a 4231.
I did get the sense that even in the friendlies they didn't get on

Rather call it Euros
or UEFA Cup of Nations

1) VARDY - STURRIDGE
2) KANE
ALLI - ROONEY

best options imo

Sterling, sturridge and Hendo don't feature

Hendo is dead (and I made the image before I found out Welbeck is now ded)

Vardy is better than Kane atm so it's not surprising Kane is a little resentful

surely stones is still better then cahill. And Hart is very reliable keeper, more so then forster. And memes aside sterling should be switched with drinkwater and be put on the left flank.

Whatever happens, if Alli doesn't start in the 10 role, England lose

but what if that chimp starts fighting again?

whats the difference between sterling and welbeck? they look the same to me

My sides

>Kane probably already hates Vardy and all of Leicester forever
if it is the case then he's a fucking cunt and doesn't deserve to wear the shirt. Doesn't matter how good they are.

>All these spurs and lestah lions
>Based Forster

And they told me Sup Forums was never good. Well done op

Lads it's coming home
In the group stages

> Wilshere in starting XI
> Clyne instead of Walker
> No Henderson

>Kane probably already hates Vardy and all of Leicester forever
Kane Is a very cool and chill dude, He also seemed cool with Vardy during the game against Germany

Fuck off, terrorist

Wilshere was MOTM something like 7 times in a row for England, threw in some blooters and great passes as well. He clicks very well with the England setup and he should start.

England will win euro 2016 desu

Maybe not with that team though

Meme: The Team

>no Carrick

>woy will EVER play like this
sadly

ANDY CARROLL
JACK WILSHIRE
THEO WALCOTT
DANIEL STURRIDGE
DANNY WELBECK
ADAM LALLANA
JORDAN HENDERSON

None of these players should be anywhere near the squad. This is why I don't bother supporting England. I watch enough shite during the club season, can't be fucked with more shite in the summer.

Carroll is a donkey, horrendous goal scoring and injury record this and every fucking season.

Wilshire is shite. Perma crocked, fake hardman, pathetic shit player. A couple of sub appearances at the end of the season and he's in the squad. Fuck off Roy. Prick.

Walcott. Most out of form player in the world. Constantly does the wrong things. Is too old to not have a footballing brain. Zero confidence.

Strurridge. Constantly injured. Too hot and col and England have more consistent and steady options over the past 12 months. Arrogant, prick, god head, stupid celebration, shills his stupid hats like Rio Ferdinand who was also a prick.

Danny Welbeck. Too many injuries (again proven this weekend). Same as Sturridge in that other players have been more consistent.

Adam Lallana. I don't hate him as much as the others, as he has a bit more on the ball, but he is slow and drifts out of games. He isn't going to terrify any opponents is he? Soft.

Jordan Henderson. I am so glad he is injured. Fake hardman, since STEVIE GEEGEEGEEGEEBABYBABY left Liverpool Henderson has taken it upon himself to look angry all the time thinking this makes him seem like a captain and passionaite, when in fact he is soft and fake and idiotic. Rediculously wasteful on the ball with speculative shots and long range passes (NOT AT ALL LIKE $TEVIE G LA) the only time he keeps possession is simple 5 yard backwards passing. A joke. An aberration of nature. Human trash in an 1930s haircut.

so much salt

no-one asked you

greentext me if you can
debate me

>Payet on the right
>Griezmann on the left
>Corchia (even Sagna the meme is better)
>Ruffier and no Mandanda

>Cahill
>Not Jagielka

>Kurzawa

Literally who?

>Corchia

Literally who?

>Lass

Plays like a lass haha

>Kante

Donkey who can only run. Might as well get a marathon runner in.

>Payet

Half a good season doesn't make a good player

>Gignac

HAHAHA shit.

>Koscielny

That linchpin of the super sturdy never cracks under pressure Arsenal defence.

I'd have a go at the back up players but I haven't heard of almost all of them (besides Lucas plays for Brazil and only fills in a centre half for Liverpool every now ans again) and the alternative to Payet is literally a Newcastle reject who they couldn't wait to bin out of the club at the first opportunity

BASED EPL ENTHUSIAST SPEAKING THE TRUTH

EPL EPL EPL

Good lineup, but with the season he's had you'd be mad not to include Milner.

Sadly accurate

The whole world watches English and Spanish football for a reason mate. Literally no-one watches French football except French people in the same way no-one watches Thai football except for Thai people.

All of France's best players play overseas. That siply cannot be argued against.

I see you couldn't argue with my assessment of your team anyway and had to resort to petty name calling. Pretty pathetic to be honest, and I expected more from the country who produced Serge Gainsbourg as well.

>Daniel Sturridge

Stopped reading there. Goals to minutes he's the best striker in the league, and he's been fit since January.

mandanda is fat, I would rather have Aréola.
Sagna is shit, call me when he makes a decent cross.

>post publicly
>gets criticised
>"I DON'T WANT YOUE OPINION"

nigga you can't throw your stupidity in our faces and then get upset when we call you out on it, if you don't want your precious little worldview challenged then keep it in your bedroom with your cumsock

Why would I argue with someone who hasn't watched Lucas against MSN in champion's league?
There are people who enjoy football, and people who enjoy norwich vs. newcastle. We are not from the same world LAD.

By the way which ligue 2 player will be the next PFA?

We dont care if he's fat or not, he's a very good goalkeeper, Marseille was so shit this year they woul be #19 without him.

Agree Sagna is shit, but still better than Corchia (and Jallet)

How many minutes is that? 7?

I'm sick of all these players that can't play a couple of full games.

>and he's been fit since January

why didn't he play against:

West Ham 02/01
Stoke 05/01
Exeter 08/01
Arsenal 13/01
Manchester United 17/01
Exeter 20/01
Norwich 23/01
Stoke 26/01
West Ham 30/01
Leicester 02/02
Sunderland 06/02
Man City 02/03
Crystal Palace 06/03
Villarreal 28/04
Watford 08/05

He has played 24 times in all competitions this season (including England) and scored 12 goals. Goal every other game is obviously good. However he is too hot and cold for international tournament football. Too injury prone for international tournament football. Head isn't right for international tournament football.

Sterling instead of lallana.

Probably Shaw ahead of rose whether you agree on that or not that's what will probably happen. But pretty good. Can't see anyone being bench striker other than hardy. Phil Jones bench center back. Theo Walcott on bench as well.

Why would Woy not put Vardy on the starting XI?

>the alternative to Payet is literally a Newcastle reject who they couldn't wait to bin out of the club at the first opportunity

He is on his way to Barcelona though.

oh so he's had a half decent season in a shit league and is moving somewhere good then? Thanks for proving my point. Also means fuck all until he actually signs and is it the same Baraclona who have signed the likes of Saviola, Alfonso, Hleb and Vermaelen in the past?

Ah sorry, I didn't know who Lucas was/is and who he played for. I am sorry that I don't spend my time looking at wikipedia stub pages of provincial players nobody cares about playing in provincial leagues that nobody cares about.

>that I don't spend my time looking at wikipedia stub pages of provincial players nobody cares about playing in provincial leagues that nobody cares about.

I can imagine the guys in charge of City or United saying the exact the same thing.

>Champion's League? hurrr nobody cares, let's buy that Stones guy for 50M he will be a great complement for our super talented Mongola bought only 50M.

>actually going back and looking up his appearances

It's a sunny day outside mate

>wilshere
>drinkwater

I was on your side, but have to admit you're sounding a bit salty tbqh femme

Only correct midfield is Milner-Henderson-Lallana behind Delle Alli, who is a Liverpool fan

Would say that is more likely to happen to you

This.

Book it.

Leicester did it, and now Ireland City Rovers will win the International FIFA Champions League

I know, I am working from home, sat in my garden, catching some rays, drinking a nice morning shandy to welcome in the new beautiful day, and getting self validation from proving ignorant people wrong.

You haven't refuted a single point I have made. You are just making baseless weird comments. The best team France has to offer to the expensively assembled PSG who won the French league at a canter. The same PSG who were soundly beaten by a Manchester City team who you deride in your reply to me, the same Manchester City team who eased past PSG but are currently only the 4th best team in England and in a few days might only be the 5th best team in England.

I do feel sorry for you mate, so I will leave you alone now if you want, it must be hurtful to have every argument and point you make destroyed so comprehensively whilst offering zero retaliation in a joust of minds.

>PSG
Lucas Hernandez plays for Atletico Madrid, Hatem BenArfa plays for OGC Nice. are you being retarded on purpose?

Scumbag

>working
>posting constantly on Sup Forums, even taking the time to look up stats and responding to every single comment

Pick one

My team also beat Paris, its nothing special and we didn't need an unlimited oil money budget with mercenaries.
My team also has a french coach, a french chairman, french players and non-plastic fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb9Ax1g6fho

What about yours team?

I think (and hope) England will do well, I just don't think we'll win. I would say at this moment, France, Germany and Spain are probably ahead of us and I kinda think Belgium are too.

Comment je déteste ces putain de chants qu'on entend dans tous les stades.

Based English poster.. Best wishes for you my beloved friend

>there are English football fans who still don't rate England's Brave Jacky Wilshere

Don't understand the irrational hate towards the lad to be honest. Even if you don't like him as a person because of something you read in The Sun, you have to rate him as a football player.

>Barkley

I know, can't think of anyone else, unless you put Sturridge on the left, or something.

>unless you put Sturridge on the left

Already a better option

Fucking neck yourself you weak as piss cunt

Lallana

he's england's best striker

isn't a system babby that only works in a counter attacking team like vardy and isn't le shoot every single fucking time i get the ball 20 yards from goal man

There would be fucking riots if Kane and Vardy were dropped in favour of sturridge (cos english people don't know shit about football) but it'd give us a much better chance of doing well

This should unironically be our line up - Hart; Walker, Stones, Smalling, Rose; Dier, Wilshere; Lallana, Alli, Sterling; Sturridge

But no doubt woy will go for grafters like henderson and welbeck, form players to appease the public, like vardy and drinkwater, and past it players like cahill and rooney

I predict a last 16 exit

>Fucking neck yourself you weak as piss cunt

I don't see how what team I support changes the fact that nobody has heard of half the French team and they play in a nothing league where the very best French club team gets battered by a fair to middling English club team.

A senior job in a good industry is a heavy burden my friend. My stat checking has made some of my work run over, so I will probably have to finish at 3:00pm today and the glass of wine with my lunch in 20min won't be savoured.

Wow. Childish insults. Fair enough, but please remember your ruining the sporting discourse for everyone else by name calling.

Lucas Hernandez plays for a half decent team (a half decent team? not in France? surprise surprise!), but Ben Arfa obviously plays for a shit team and now he's had a season of scoring penalties against pub teams he is off to a good league like all your good players. I don't know whether Mr Arfra will actually get a game, or whether Ben will be back with his tail between his legs scoring against Le Chien et Canard in a year's time.

Ce fils de pute de classe international.

>stones
>lallana
>Vardy AND Kane benched

>French
>2016
>Knowing anything about being international class

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH behave lad.

put Hart in goal and that's a team I can get behind desusenpaifamtbh

Cet enfant de chienne de classe mondiale.

Wales will win the euros

dérangé
salé
enfantin
pleurs

Vardy and Kane have been better than Sturridge this season, it's fucking cast iron fact lad, and generally you want players picked on merit not what 'some bloke down the pub thinks'

>people shitting on Cahill
>the same Cahill that played in Chelsea's two CL semi-final legs to Barca and the final against Bayern
Yes that was a while ago, but what the fuck have Stones or Smalling done or god forbid, Jagielka, to show that they are big game players? Absolutely nothing. Cahill was also England's least shit defender at the WC.

No, you pick your best team, that doesn't necessarily mean the best individuals.

>Shandy

Well yeah that goes without saying, can't pick 11 strikers can you?

I agree except about Belgium, I think they are hugely overrated

11 in the morning mate. It's sunny and had some work to do. It's a nice gentle way of starting the day before moving on to stronger stuff.

If you can't enjoy a shandy in the morning sun because you think it is girlie or whatever then you really are 15 years old and from Burnley or Bury or somewhere dreadful.

alcoholic doley detected