So i know why my parents are not here

so i know why my parents are not here

it's because my grandpa is in the hospital

but they let me without food

really makes you think

that image is very edgy

You're a bit of a self absorbed cunt aren't you?

if you're honestly spouting 4chans buzzwords, it's time to leave this site for a while

edgy isn't a Sup Forums buzzword

And it accurately describes this "musician" and what he has said

Please point out the specific thing that makes this image edgy.

>Listen to them, which nobody else did

They weren't the victims of bullying, they WERE the bullies who then ended up killing people. He's making them see like some sort of victims. And he is the ultimate edgelord

In his latest music video he beheads donald trump in order to spark controversy to stay relevant because the edginess of the 90's isn't paying off these days

Are you underage?

ironically enough you're the one who's being edgy now.
>butthurt trumplet who got triggered by someone commiting blasphemy towards his god emperor
well that explains it.

Bullies are bullies because they're mad at something or someone, and listening is the first step to stopping those feelings from exploding in a violent manner.

>Blasphemy

beheading a president elect in a music video is pretty damn edgy tho

>listening is the first step to stopping those feelings from exploding in a violent manner.

What are you suppose to listen to them about?

Just listen to them vent their feelings. You'd be amazed how relaxing just talking to someone about your bad feelings is if you allow them to just flow. They clearly had issues. It wasn't just them thinking shooting kids was cool. No one decides they just want to shoot people for the fun of it.

>Just listen to them vent their feelings. You'd be amazed how relaxing just talking to someone about your bad feelings is if you allow them to just flow

How much does that help the posters of /r9k/?

Being surrounded by Yesmen that just listen and agree with you doesn't really lead to anywhere positive

Well, listening isn't about agreeing. It's about finding the problem, then you can help fix it.

Isn't that basically what they did to each other, though?

I still don't understand what problem they were trying to fix that warranted shooting and blowing up their school.

well at first it was hypothesized they got bullied and normies believed that for some reason but it later turned out they most likely weren't bullied and were more likely actually the bullies

Yes, but there was no outside opinion. They were just circling a drain where they both agreed violence was the best option. It's like the /r9k/ posters who have this idea of women as petty awful people because they won't fuck them.

They despised weak people. They wanted to make the world better by killing weak people, like all school shooters.

"Listening to them" would just mean nodding as they talk about how they want to kill everyone.

>they WERE the bullies who then ended up killing people

Is there an actual consensus on that because some people say they were bullied and others say they were the bullies.

>"Listening to them" would just mean nodding as they talk about how they want to kill everyone.

That's what you were suppose to do!

Maybe even assisted them in their plot and then you'd have prevented a lot of deaths

no one really knows exactly (obviously) but that's what psychologists seem to believe based on their writings and how they acted etc

Its not as simple as whether they were bullied or not.
Teenagers aren't angry in pure hunter gatherer societies.