WHEN SHOULD WE ROUND UP THE MUDSLIMES TO BE EXTERMINATED?

WHEN SHOULD WE ROUND UP THE MUDSLIMES TO BE EXTERMINATED?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbulletin.net/news/144115/russian-archpriest-the-future-belongs-to-muslims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They win

If they are exterminated or they fight back and win? How's life in Egypt btw?

as soon as possible

Was quoting his pm. A bit expensive but the country is stable.

Hmm lets see: 1915 7 against 1 war of Turkish Independence. 1948-1973 4 against 1 war for Egyptian Independence. 1948 ongoing war for Pakistani Independence. Also 3 to1. You should try it kek. Maybe Azerbaijian and Uzbekistan's struggle for independence might I add.

Your people are not welcome in America please leave or be exterminated. You are less than 1 percent of the population exterminating mudslimes would be easy.

>Hello, I am a Muslim.
>"FUCK YOU YOU UNCIVILIZED VIOLENT BLOODTHIRSTY SHITSKIN AND YOUR PEDO DEATH CULT WE'LL NUKE THE HELL OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST YOU INNOCENT-KILLING SAVAGES"

Convert to Christianity.

Thats only in Sup Forums tho

Why should I? I believe that Allah is one

thats what dey want u to tink zo

>the butthurt jordan poster
every time

Islam sucks.

Who said I want to be here cuntrag? I happily lived in my country for 30 years and worked at Toyota facility. Then GM came along and actually took our jobs. I'm actually furious that Trump is already backpedaling on wall, jobs back and obamacare as I was hoping that Toyota is coming back and GM gets the fuck out. PLS A. fuck off, B. Take yout shitstain co back home and stop soliciting us and C. all the fucking people back home fucking made me come here since hurr durr Chevrolet et cetera. PLS stop begging, pls stop soliciting please fuck off first

He is a hypocrite , he calls westerns racists and full of hate but he hates and is racist towards maghrebis

that's because maghrebis aren't human

but north africans arent human

No I'm not racist towards maghrebis lol, because before I visited Sup Forums my experience with my Algerian friend has been entirely positive, but the edgy "fuck u araps u ruin our countries we so superior" mentality from algerianfag & his friends is what pissed me off. But really I treat people as individuals. I only attack them when they attack me first
Anyway I'm sorry.

Lebanese edgy redditor
Some me diapsora

>worldbulletin.net/news/144115/russian-archpriest-the-future-belongs-to-muslims

>A Muslim is not interested in gaining benefit from the old woman. Rather, the Muslim offers to take her around, take her to the landrette, pay her bills, take her to the market, carry her bags up to her floor or to her elevator (if she has one),' he said.
>Smirnov went on to say: 'For this reason, the future will belong to the Muslims. The future is theirs. They will plough this land, because today's Christians are not in need of these things.'

What did he mean by this?

But some arabians did wreck havoc in maghreb thats a fact and not a meme

Be nicer.

i hate wh*tes more than i hate m*slims

Yeah I know but that's just part of invasions and it's not just an exculsive thing to Arabs. USA is the most succesful and powerful country in the world and at the same time it caused lots of countries to go to shit. I apologize if I said something rude about you guys lol I just really dislike race supremacy in general.

>they are proud of their country and their race's accomplishments. i-i hate them
sums up pan-ar*bists
>it's okay. america does it too

This, desu. KILL WHITEY

what's a maghrebi

January 21st 2017.

North African former Berber areas I think (Morocco, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia). Not quite sure though.

oh. i like north africans more than arabs. north africans had civilization pre-islam.

t. Triggered white boi

but lefties the triggered ones at the moment lol

we won. we president now.

t. dirty ar*b

Day of the rope is coming for you soon

t. dirty mongrel spic

Tatars are okay, rest should be thrown back into middle east and left in isis' control

i have to go rake leave now so i can't meme w/ you forever but we won and u lost and we waz kangz n sheeit nigga

You are the triggered one here, ar*b

*rake leaves

I want to remind you that the US is becoming mayority Latino and we don't like fucking m*dslimes, they day of the rope is coming for you and all your kind

Yes but you are still stuck in Congolombia so at the end of the day the loser is you, monkey spic

t. Michael Ablfoulawadrous the 100% pure copt whose mother certainly wasn't dicked by an Arab

I already got my VISA and my citizenship is just waiting for me

Why can't we all just get along?

>implying
Proofs or it didn't happen

Tomorrow i will pick my passport and i'm moving next year with my grandparents
Be prepared

Yep and neither were the muslim ones, no one likes dirty arabs
>arabs used to send their woman to ""noble""" men in their tribes to impregnate them for a better blood

some people cannot into being nice