So what do you guys think of this? We all agree that it's inferior to PP but it's still pretty good...

so what do you guys think of this? We all agree that it's inferior to PP but it's still pretty good. You Can Count On Me and Surfer's Hymn are god-tier

eh i like it more than person pitch but i totally understand why everyone else doesn't like it as much. i'm just a sucker for sweet songs about love/family

bump

>We all agree that it's inferior to PP

but we do

you should

>inferior to pp
teehee

it's my least favorite pb solo album
not counting his s/t

but it is though

I like it more than person pitch. Because I can enjoy it anytime especially as background music.
I need to be at full attention to really enjoy pp

>b
U
>t
I
>t
I
>s
T
>h
O
>u
G
>h

i think You Can Count on Me has totally cheesy vocal delivery and it annoys me

Tomboy is a great song as is Scheherazade

>I need to be at full attention to really enjoy pp
why would that be a bad thing

but it is though

its not? I love pp but I can't just put it on while I'm studying or doing other activities that need my attention.
its perfect music for walking or car trips.

I agree fully with everything you just said

Most music that is groundbreaking, unique or genial needs your attention to be appreciated. In fact, good music should demand your full attention. The fact that Tomboy is more convenient to listen to doesn't mean that it's better, in fact if it means anything it means the opposite, atleast in the way i see it. Grim Reaper is a 4/10 for me, but it's much easier for me to put on than PP, which is a personal 10/10. But i guess everyone has different ways to measure their appreciation for music

Can I ask what you dislike so much about PBVSGR?

it's just so uneventful and flat. Nearly all the songs center around his vocal melodies and harmonies, which have never been worse. The melody on Butcher Baker Candlestick maker has to be the worst melody i've heard in my fucking life. Also the intrumentals are pointlessly minimal, to the point where i'm geniunely curious as to how anyone would want to make music that is this devoid of any substance. Sequential Sircuits, Mr Noah and Tropic Of Cancer are pretty good tho

I 100% agree with you

Men det är den ju

alife my larder

When Edweena, gave me mushrooms

I guess it's just a matter of taste. I think PBVSGR has some of the most grabbing melodies of any of his solo albums. The minimal instrumentation, in my opinion, works well along with the meandering and hypnotic song structures but if you don't like that aspect I can see why you wouldn't like the album.

OK OK
>OK OK
TO DO OR DON'T

you just gotta straight up eat the lettuces