Where does he rank all time among goalies?

where does he rank all time among goalies?

possible GOAT

Da gote

Would be nothing without the trap

He's a solid top 5 all time. Arguably a part of the holy triumverate of goalers. Not the GOAT, that's Patrick Roy.

Hasek played roughly the same time and had a better save percentage and better GAA. He also played on much shittier teams.

IMO Hasek was the GOAT, plus he single handedly won Olympic Gold for the Czechs.

Yeah he's a possible GOAT but I rank Dryden, Roy, and Hasek ahead of him

Brodeur is kinda like the Favre of goalies.
Roy is the most talented ever

Hextall a best

Trap babby

thinking about it, the NHL was full of legends from the 90s up until about 10 years ago. roy, hasek, and brodeur all playing at the same time and shit

Anyone who doesn't think Hasek is the best ever is an idiot

Patrick Roy is GOAT when it comes to single career
Dominik Hasek in the 90's is GOAT when it comes to single prime period

Fatso is a system babby

like 10th

>i rank brodour

I've thought about that. Our young years were one of the best times to be a hockey fan. It seems like there were about 8 household name goaltenders playing and almost every team had a household name 40+ goal scorer that they could call their own. Pre-lockout hockey was the shit.

>le 90s kids xDDD
Fuck off back to rddit

Daily reminder that this scum bag cheated on his wife with his wifes sister. Not only did he wreck his own home he wrecked his sister in laws home as well.

Complete and utter scumbag who's allowed to get away with it because "muh canadian hockey legend"

He's a fat piece of shit and always will be.

Lundqvist>Brodeur

Prove me wrong I dare you

No it wasn't. It was clutch and grab interference hockey where literal talentless goons like Darren Hatcher was an elite "defender".

Can someone find some sort of secret so that standup goal-tending comes back, love that shit.

Cute

>Lundpads

Brodeur > Roy > Hasek

that flag, opinion disregarded.

It's just objectively way worse technique.

top 4

sawchuck
hasek/roy
brodeur

the rest

but extra points for assblasting ragcuck fans for decades

>94
>...and never more

He has to be top 5 at least, no doubt. They had to change the fucking rules of the game because he was so good at puck handling.

> Die in 2100
> Have Peter let you in
> Find out Heaven has a hockey arena
> Starting goaltenders: Hasek and Brodeur, with Roy and Belfour as the backups

Would pay shitloads for that game in the afterlife desu.

It was in combination with the trap defense that played in front of him. Teams wouldn't have to dump it to Marty if they were able to skate it into the zone with any consistency.

Well that only shows how he perfected his puck-handling skills.

Brodeur had his own goalie stance that also played into his puck-handling skills. And then if you somehow managed to get a shot on him, he'd stop it.

Not to mention that he is known for stealing games the Devils had no business winning. Top 5 for sure

PS: *Probably one of the best goalies in adapting to his environment too.

Hasek and Roy were better and Sawchuck maybe. I guess 4th best unless I'm forgetting something

if anything Hasek is the Favre of goalies. Brodeur is the system babby. Roy is the GOAT

if he had won in 01 he would be the GOAT