mega.nz/#F!f5JzBAqK!xYxDwHyrsDpG4FF1olQSnA
www117.zippyshare.com/v/ys34JtUp/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all black everything
>that verse on interlude 1 getting drawn out by the noise
>long way away every time it comes back
>that heavy bass noise throughout break the glass
>story fucking 5

Fantastic record, feels like a movie. I needed this.

Not completely following how the story goes.
>slave on the ship survives
>decides to go on alone
>goes nuts

The last song seems hopeful but he just keeps going. I don't know what changed or what the conclusion is. Does he kill himself in the end?

I don't understand it either it's like he had too many ideas and the album feels inconsistent and all over the place. It wasn't fleshed out enough

should've been a bit longer. Still great record though, very ambitious

ive only listened to it once. really couldnt get into it at all. To me it was just super dull and dreary

>It's a looong waaay hooome

in the ending i believe he goes into a black hole
>there must be a better place to be somebody
>the odds are a massive roulette wheel (something along those lines)
>will you survive the gravity shift

Anyone has a good quality link?

only leak is the 128 atm. we'll have to wait till people get physicals for good quality leaks

I see, thanks. Going to wait obviously, what's wrong with you all...

kek

i think it's coming out in a few days anyway

Wheres the DL?

mega.nz/#F!f5JzBAqK!xYxDwHyrsDpG4FF1olQSnA

enjoy. it's 128, only leak so far tho

Honestly, don't DL shit like this a lot and I have no clue what 128 means.

Is it bad quality or something?

considering the album is mostly instrumental from what i heard, its not going to be the same experience since 128kbps is less perfet in terms of audio than 320kbps

only if you´re really really hungry for some new clipping i would recomend hearing but i´d wait untill the good leak or the release

its ok bb just consider suicide

Are you guys serious? This is one of the WORST rap albums I've ever heard, and I loved every clipping project up until this point (including Wriggle and the debut EP)

So many pointless throwaway interlude tracks with poorly mixed Daveed freestyles that just recycle the same old speedrap wanking Diggs has been doing since Midcity. Having the album open with a barely-there beat and Diggs rapping super fast was cool the first time, kinda cool the second time, and now it just feels pointless.

I like All Black Everything and Air 'Em Out, but that's just about it. What the fuck is up with the closer? How in the world are you guys not completely bummed out at Story 5?

I wouldn't really call this a rap album. The interludes are fucking gorgeous and the instrumentals really set the atmosphere.

You're crazy. Most of these instrumentals are incredibly boring shitty noise compositions compared to some of the interesting samplework present in CLPPNG and Midcity.

Dude it's way more ambient and abstract than simply trying to be a rap album. The only thing hip-hop about it is Daveed. If you're looking at it as a hip-hop album no wonder you hate it

this is some of the most pleasing noise I've heard

I'd even say it's accessible noise, which is pretty rare.
>interesting samplework
Again you're only looking at it in from the hip-hop side of the project.

>poorly mixed Daveed freestyles

They're mixed that way intentionally. Way, WAY more interesting that way. The first freestyle is done intentionally like that to make you feel like you're listening to this crazy dude rapping on his own, surrounded by fucked up machinery.

I listened to this today and was shocked at how bad it was.

There must... be a... better... place to... be somebody

This is some disney channel level writing.

Why the fuck are you even here

plebs

I liked this album to a 6/10 level and even I was surprised at how bad the closer is

Did you guys find better quality than 128 yet or??? Because I've got it in 256 so I'll upload if necessary.

10/10 album. clipping. did it again.

please friend

Is it closer to clppng or midcity in terms of sound?

Neither. Its in a universe of its own.

it's completely different than either

it's almost not even hip-hop

it's one of the most unique albums I've heard

what are some standouts?

i only wanna listen to one song just to get a taste, dont wanna spoil myself

if you won't listen to 128, just hold out for the higher quality leak.

the album literally tells a story so listening to anything other than the first track by itself would ruin the whole experience.

plus most of the songs are very different, even though they forma cohesive whole.

Why are people hating the closer when it's the best track?

All Black
True Believer
Baby Don't Sleep

bump

What planet are you living on? The lead synth is straight cornball, for a band that has done such unorthodox sounds on past albums it just sounds like a rap beat made out of AKAI presets.

The hook of that song is awful, it sounds like its attempting to be both a rap hook and a musical. Daveed's voice is this super annoying middle between singing and rapping, and the way he goes up and down with "There must be a better place to be somebody" is just super annoying.

This album bums me out,

>no "it's clipping bitch" in the intro
dropped

Here's the 256 version: www117.zippyshare.com/v/ys34JtUp/file.html

bad transcode from the 128 version FYI

You mean upscaled trash

man i really want to listen to this, the 9th's gonna be great

is there a 320 leek?

this legit?

128 kilobits per second (kbps). Kilobit being a unit of digital information.

So, less information per second than 256 or 320 kbps. In other words, lower quality than 256 or 320. 128 is about the lowest bitrate you'll find.

Enjoy your stay here :^)

I'm guessing you have a transcode