Best album to listen to while i neck this off lads?

best album to listen to while i neck this off lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQVlNt6DAxY
youtube.com/watch?v=ismqZj9xsu0
youtube.com/watch?v=BscZ5LD-N90&list=PLu3papFcp3xYyQRLEWNwTR_PFsL_b0Nfu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
youtube.com/watch?v=aLMU_84BLLM&list=PLp6aMN1WlelO0uDe8vwn6lTGYGCoO4ge_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tesco

Sleaford Mods

i dont give a fuck you cunt

fuck off

No one should have to drink tesco own brand whisky man what the hell

How broke are you?

elliot smith

>tesco

they're a fucking grocery line LMAO

Richard Dawson

youtube.com/watch?v=GQVlNt6DAxY

lads i ate beans on toast for 3 days in a row just so i could get wasted today, please stop

Get your self some codeine

Move back in with your parents or just kill yourself, honestly.

one of the most pathetic things i've ever read senpai

they are dead

if you saw me in real life you would take that back you dick

i only asked for albums you wankers

OP, this is now an intervention.
We just want to help you, man

>they are dead
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is why we need Jeremy Corbyn

Can you take a picture of your living space and post it here please?

i watch my dad choke to death on the bathroom floor at age 15, real funny shit

then my mother had mental issues and slit her wrists in the bath

let me have my drink and piss off you idiot

please

This doesn't make me proud to be british

this please OP

r u srs

well i only have one of those nokias that i got from tesco for a tenner a few years ago, im not sure if it has a camera, no one ever rings me i just play snake when im at the bus stop

Do you have a webcam? And double check if your phone has a camera. I'm willing to perhaps send you some money to help if you showcase your living space; I've been in your position before.

i've been doing the beans and rice meal thing for a bit dude, i know that feel. i've been reduced to drinking steel reserve malt liquor. i think about death a lot

im just going to fucking forget everything and drink this

maybe ill be back i cant cope with this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ismqZj9xsu0

>they're dead
Good, now the don't need to see how much of failure you are.

I second this. Listen to divide and exit

maybe you shouldn't go on the internet and tell everyone your parents are dead then

lads, when you grow up you'll learn that there's nothing too cheap to get drunk too, yes even isopropyl, although I wouldn't recommend it

Wow, I know it's the internet but you're being very rude man. Fuck you for judging.

OP, I love you bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=BscZ5LD-N90&list=PLu3papFcp3xYyQRLEWNwTR_PFsL_b0Nfu

Stay happy brother~~

>thinking he'll do any good

He will for the Trotskyists

how much was that?

true

Also OP, you're fucking shit for drinking that "Scotch". You should put it up your butt

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
>In May 2004, a 58-year-old machine shop owner of Lake Jackson, Texas, died after his wife administered an alcohol enema of sherry.

Don't listen to them Opie, I love you

ignore these people OP

listen to in a silent way

At first I thought that was Scotch whisky flavored ice cream

Islay flavored ice cream would actually be pretty good I think

DRINK SCOTCH WHISKEY
ALL NIGHT LONG

AND DIE BEHIND THE WHEEL

Not trying to be a snobby cunt but I'd say whisky is the only spirit you shouldn't buy cheap. Tesco Gin and Vodka is decent after you are a little drunk to begin with,

For real though, this is like a tenner, for about 4 pounds more you could get a decent brand.

I'd just go through this playlist to suit the drink.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLMU_84BLLM&list=PLp6aMN1WlelO0uDe8vwn6lTGYGCoO4ge_

Jesus man. Listen to something endlessly depressing like Pink Moon, or something chipper and upbeats like Visions by Grimes.

suggesting that a suicidal person to listens to grimes is like tying the fucking noose for them desu

just try not to kill yourself mate

iktfb i have a whole bottle of svedka ready to drink and cry with, but my roommate doesn't fugg off

listen to some tim buckley my man

Daily reminder that Scottish whisky is called 'Scotch' whisky and Scottish people are Scottish, not 'Scotch'.

Thanks