Mfw legod gets one for da land

>mfw legod gets one for da land

What will be your face when he doesn't?

The spurs or warriors will beat them and LeBron will change teams over the summer

>Cleveland: forever beta

>mfw The Cavs win 20 for The Land

He has one more year on his contract after this year

After that he'll switch teams

>cavs fans acting like beating the hawks or the pacers is a great feat

is there a bigger joke than the eastern conference?

Shook

Pistons and Hawks are both leagues above Rickets. Blazers are probably a bit better but the Cavs would sweep them too, whereas the Warriors are struggling.

I love how these guys forget that Hawks were the 2nd best defensive team in the regular season and that outside of G2, all the others were fairly competitive.

but lol east tho amirite?

>no MVP of the league playing

Also the Cavs wouldn't sweep

I love how these ""guys"" keep saying the Cavs being undefeated means the East is weak but it's the Western conference that allowed the Memeiors to beat the Bulls' record while the Eastern conference took 4 of the 5 wins against them. Also that most of the 76ers wins came against Western teams.

I guess no competition to idiots looks like "best"

The West plays 30 games against the East, 37 percent of its games

Good bait though

there's just a huge drop off in the west after the clippers. the west is top heavy and the east is more spread out and competitive

How is it bait? Eastern teams almost beat the Warriors as many times as Western teams. The fact that Eastern teams have less opportunities to do so is the entire point. If the meme is true there's no reason it should have happened, Warriors should have shut down its Eastern opponents and the 76ers never should have lost, except maybe to the Lakers, who also one a game against GS.

*76ers never should have won

And *won. Typos.

The Warriors went 27-3 against the east. They had a better winning percentage against the east than they did against the west

Oh and also the way you wrote it made it seem like the conferences don't even play each other and that the west just got to play against teams in its own conference only

Get outta here you Greg oden hipster face

>The Warriors went 27-3 against the east
You're right I miscounted one. Still 1/3 of their losses from a conference that is supposed to be complete shit and they played roughly 1/3 of the time doesn't really make sense. And again, the literal second worst team in professional sports history beat the West more than it beat the East.

The problem with the /nba/ is talent disparity is huge, but that disparity is worse in the West than the East.

No

Every title contender except the Spurs/Thunder have an easy first 2 rounds. Warriors have by far the easiest, but their 3rd round will be much more difficult than the Cavs 3rd round. Spurs/Thunder will have to beat 3 championship contenders to win it all, Warriors will have to beat 2, and Cavs will have to beat 1. Pistons and Hawks is much stiffer competition than Rockets and Blazers though. Pretty much any decent team would sweep the Rockets and Blazers in 5 games each.

>Best defensive team in the league
>Let Channing Frye put 27 on them

They couldn't chase Cleveland off the 3-point line to save their fuckin' lives

Got so many chains they call me Chaining Frye

>sweep
>5 games