A reminder that Trent Reznor is a God

a reminder that Trent Reznor is a God

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=By-PrCMlBlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tree 6 mafia for white kids

POST EM

The Fragile > Downward Spiral > Year Zero > Broken > The Slip > Hesitation Marks > Pretty Hate Machine > With Teeth > Ghosts

where have I heard this before?

ministry > nine inch nails

Pretty Hate Machine > Downward Spiral > Year Zero > With Teeth = The Fragile > The Slip > Hesitation Marks > Ghosts

The Downward Spiral> The Fragile> Year Zero> Pretty Hate Machine> Broken> With Teeth> Hestitation Marks> The Slip> Ghosts

nice skinny puppy ripoff

Perfect, although I prefer Year Zero to the Fragile.

This, just compare "Down In It" with "Dig It" ffs.

dumbfuck

God of making shit music LMAOOOOOO

him and marilyn manson are the two most overrated guys ever

Rude.

>28 August

FFS READY WHEN YOU ARE TRONT

TF > TDS > YZ > HM > PM > (Broken) > TS > WT > Ghosts

post rare trents

yeah that's right i'm a rude dude with a rude 'tude what are you going to do about it you crude dude?

But I thought GAWD IS DEAAD

Yeah well, NO ONE CARES!

If there is a k-pop general, I'll see you guys there.

>muh heartbreak
>muh pigs
>muh recently acquired inability to being stopped by something

Pretty Hate Machine has not aged well

I kind of like it better because of that. The cheesiness makes it more fun to listen to, its not the like rest of his discography hasn't aged well.

neither has downward spiral for that matter

I would argue that it has. Maybe not the subject matter, but the production still seems to sound just fine to me.

>Purest Feeling exists
>people accuse PHM and TDS of not aging well

toppest

Remastered version helps with that considerably.
The bass has some fucking teeth now.

it did where it counts (HLAH, Sin), and the Sanctified rework from 2013 is magical, especially with Pino on bass

>listening to loudness war machine

no, kys

The Fragile > Downward Spiral > Broken > The Slip (I modify t with HTDDA, see below) > Hesitation Marks > Pretty Hate Machine > Year Zero = With Teeth = Ghosts

The bottom three I never listen to anymore so they could be in any order, I don't really care.

The Slip is much better with the following playlist. If you have them seamlessly go into each other, it works really well

1. 999,999
2. 1,000,000
3. Letting You
4. Discipline
5. Fur Lined
6. Echoplex
7. BBB
8. Head Down
9. Lights in the Sky
10. Corona Radiata
11. The Space in Between
12. The four of us are dying
13. Parasite
14. Demon Seed

All of the extra tracks are from the first How to Destroy Angels EP which was made right around the slip. I'm convinced that the tracks were leftovers from the slip sessions. If you use this order then it helps the album flow so much better. The terrible chunk of instrumental ambiance is broken up near the end. Also, the tracks all flow into each other.

Yeah, I love what they do with the tracks live

I mean I enjoy The Slip for how it is, but this is cool

>year zero that low
>year zero - with teeth

man what the hell

Only said it helps feel less dated, you flailing bellend.

I just never liked Year Zero as a whole. I felt like that era (With Teeh, YZ, and Ghosts) in the mid 2000's aged the worst. There are some good tracks on all of them, but YZ aged really bad imo

Fuck that, man. YZ is the best of his 2000s output and so far into the 2010s. And I fucking love Hesitation Marks.

>listening to The Slip without modifying it with a third of Ghosts and half of Alessandro's late 20000s-era discography

you haven't quite cracked this leftovers thing yet

lmfao

Also, Late 20,000's era :D

This is one of my favorite bands. It's one of the few bands where I just liked everything they put out. Hopefully Trent does return this year with some new shit and a subsequent your to follow

why bother, his new shit already sounds dated, and it will age even further until we get to hear it

Hesitation Marks was really good and it sucks the amount of hate it gets online.

Hesitation Marks really wasn't bad even though it's completely different than his old stuff. I just hope his new shit has more of an industrial sound to it rather than that electronica sound Hesitation Marks had

Fuckin' Satellite and All Time Low. Fuck, those are easily two of Reznor's best songs right there.

Those songs are utter garbage. The only saving grace of HM are in two' copy of a and came back haunted

All Time Low is a fucking jam dude, although satellite is kinda shit.

I feel you, I love HM. Check out the unfinished demos if you haven't heard them already.

youtube.com/watch?v=By-PrCMlBlI

>even though it's completely different than his old stuff.

All of his records are completely different (yes, even lyrically since YZ), people should get over it.

Nah. They're both solid as fuck and you're just scared of Trent's sex-jams.

Yeah the lyrics on Hesitation Marks are a step up even from his 90s material. Songwriting wise I'd like to think he peaked on TDS era

kek

>OH MY GOD can we go any faster?
wow so good

>shitting on Vessel

maybe NIN just isn't for you