ITT: Albums alt-righters will never understand

ITT: Albums alt-righters will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQdHW9_G7Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=6cUC0s0tHBw
mic.com/articles/129285/Sup
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why?

yeah man!!! fuck the alt right! neo-nazi scum if you ask me!

So what are your favourite Hillary policies user? #ImWithHer

I want everyone on this board to overdose

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shillary cuckberal!!!

kys

Alt-righters don't understand anything anyway.

someone's triggered

“Alt-right” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who have certain opinions (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “alt-right” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “alt-righter” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy alt-righters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a alt-righter; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

nice trips bro

ur wrong btw

You got memed on son

what is this supposed ti represent

>ifunny.co

I appreciate the question.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shillary cuckberal!!!

I want to get into bob dylan. Which albums do I start with? Which are his best?

I love Nick Drake and Vashti Bunyan's first album, so maybe something that isn't overly produced?

freewheelin bob dylan then just go chronologically

Do what you should do with everyone, start with his first album.

dang frickin' owned (gone sexual) lol

As others have said, go chronologically. It's cool to see his career and style evolve.

If you wanna skip straight to what's most representative of his style, Blonde on Blonde is a good choice.

FUCK OFF EVERYONE OF YOU, YOU ALL DON'T KNOW SHIT, TAKE YOUR FUCKIGN MEEMS BACK TO POL NO ON GIVES A SHIT THERES NO PILLS. THIS TRASH IS RUINING ERVERY BOARD. THIS GOES FOR BOTH """"""""SIDES"""""""".

I get triggered everytime I see this because not only do I say that sort of stuff to alt-righters, but I look a bit like that guy as well.

Bretty good album desu

Great thread

thanks!

ITT: Albums that really make you think

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=OQdHW9_G7Jo

I hate threads like this. I come to this board to discuss music, not politics. I hate politics and the people it matters to. I hate both right-wingers and left-wingers. To me both of you are equally retarded. Sup Forums is also the most cancerous board on Sup Forums because it spreads it's shit to pretty much every other board. Please fuck off.

>dude look at me im so cool and apathetic
>just stop caring about politics like me

(((Stein)))

Why blame Sup Forums when it was obviously some fagt who hates Sup Forums who started the thread?

Think a little harder.

It's called troll bait. He started the thread pretending to be an opposing view just to start the argument.

Are you that new? Or are you him?

>He started the thread pretending to be an opposing view
No, it's a Correct The Record shill trying to influence 4chins.

im glad my political beliefs dont effect my preferences in music

>enjoying what you don't understand
embarrassing

Same. I'm fairly conservative but I like music by all kinds of commie fucks. A good tune is a good tune.
I even like music by homosexuals, like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cUC0s0tHBw

And look at all the triggered Sup Forumstatds flocking to it. I said I hate both, but the only reason these threads exist is like said, to trigger Sup Forumstards. If you idiots could stay on your board, it would be fine.

This

Reminder that Sup Forums literally shot at a group of peaceful protesters

mic.com/articles/129285/Sup Forums-tentatively-linked-to-shooting-at-black-lives-matter-rally-in-minneapolis

Sup Forums is a group of insane, evil people who want to do evil things.

>hourly "What kind of music does our Lord and confirmed next President based IRL pepe himself Dankold 'Vote For Me Or You're a Reddit SJW Cuck' Trump listen to?" threads
>someone disagrees
>this is proof that Sup Forums is being influenced and infested by "shillary shill cucks"

>Sup Forums is one person
wew

cp is posted here sometimes, guess I'm a pedophile by association

>If you idiots could stay on your board, it would be fine.
Fuck off, all of Sup Forums belongs to everybody.
Sup Forums is a board of peace. A few misguided Sup Forums posters do not represent the majority of the group.
#notallpolposters

Stop the hate.

>Sup Forums is a group of insane, evil people who want to do evil things

it's mostly ironic shitposters and autists who take them seriously

Put more work into your false-flagging next time

Shut the fuck up, bigot.

>>this is proof that Sup Forums is being influenced and infested by "shillary shill cucks"
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

>black lives matter
>peaceful protesters

>Sup Forums isn't one person
>yet all criticism of Sup Forums is a unified group of SJW Jews

Sup Forums is not a politics board you dumbass. And if the mods on this board wasn't faggots, they'd ban you for discussing it here.

Sup Forums is just contrarian. Extreme contrarianism is healthy and good in a free society, it allows the citizens to explore their own viewpoints and develop their own opinions.

Sup Forums will become left-wing once Trump becomes president

That's how it starts

You're doing it again.

Here's some music for all you CTR posters out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

>electro swing

>>>r/thedonald

>implying i dont understand beliefs other than my own
im sorry youre so ignorant user

Prove it

ITT: bands niggers will never understand

If you actually want to like him, Blood on the Tracks. It is without a doubt his best record but personally I like Nashville Skylines the most.

>poo poo pee pee harpsichord man

Why are white "people" so autistic?

John Wesley Harding is his only good record

>types in mozart on google images
>save 1st image
>posts pic to try to seem sophisticated and smarter than blacks
>probably never heard a single mozart compostition his whole life

W E W
E
W

>YOU'RE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US
kill yourself faggot what happened to the idea that people have different views

>plebeian nigger projects

>without a doubt
Pleb detected

In terms of influence, creativity, and hype it is.

>albums nu-males will understand thread
>404s
>albums alt-righters will never understand thread
>triggered Sup Forumstards everywhere, never leaves page 1

top kek