pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

thread song:
youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

Other urls found in this thread:

guidetofootballmanager.com/?
gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Cheltenham-Town-player-released-smashing/story-29242333-detail/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The floodgates opened in the 20th minute

>having that many americans on defense

That's literally Hertha Berlin

based butter blowing kikes away edition

shit guys I forgot the subject

>no /trb/ in the header

Why are Spantards so fucking useless? It actually makes me angry knowing they're still permitted to live on the same planet as me.

absolute madman

OH MY GOD BUTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL

>Haris Handzic
>Andrei Voican
>Silviu Lung Jr.
>Spas Delev
>Nika Dzalamidze
>Levan Kenia
>Jano Ananidze
>Tanat Nusserbayev
>Gergely Rudolf

GO stream

who's the boy who's a complete damn fucktard
turns a thread into a shitstorm FOR FREE
who's the kid who believes in Marx theories
everyone knows it's butters

>implying Spaniards use strikers up top
>implying Spaniards use subject up top

lads should I av a trip. I've been here for years actually just change my name every time I move away from FM and then come back again a month later lol

relevant new player

he looks all right

T-that's me.

After an hours' use of the Fabled Rapesword, I switched personnel out.
We lead 5-0

So are we sticking with this or will someone remedy butters' shame?

eh fine

live

Please post full rapesword tactic.

I don't understand how it worked but there was a gulf in class between sides.
But 16 of 32 SOG doesn't lie

So how much money should I be able to get for this guy?
Little fucker is demanding to leave so I have no choice

40m if someone's actively chasing him
otherwise more like 25-30m

gts

1-3

4-0 to not you

>Tackles won 80%/78%
>Headers won 60%/59%
>fouls 12/16

Cagliari 2 Tenerife 1
first Cagliari goal from a penalty kick
crucial goal off a corner

U`re wrong
The match was supposed to end at 90+2 btw

I was bretty close tho

What´s the best team to begin learning about FM2016? one of the big ones like Arsenal or Chelsea or Bayern? or some little b-team?

Opnions vary.
I say big team you know reasonably well.

>to begin learning about FM
its always the team you support. If it's Santos then Santos, if it's Brazil de Pelotas then them.

somewhere in the middle, I think. a mid-table, top-tier team without crushing debt whose board doesn't have harsh expectations

more mid table. At the top if you dont start well you get sacked, bottom same

Picking the team you support gives you the advantage of knowing the squad and academy players already. I'd definitely recommend doing this That being said I took over SK Brann in my first season returning to FM for the first time in a year or so, and got the sack after 6 or 7 games.

Ok, thanks for the ideas, i will try a mid-tier team from England to begin with. I will post results later.

Also: there is any good guide to FM besides guidetofootballmanager.com/? something more directed to total noobs on FM? explaining the basics first before getting to the minute details?

Wolves or Everton. Big potential with low expectations and debt.

I think playing a big team in a small league is good. Something like Ajax or Shakhtar. Most of your games will be pretty easy and you'll have some budget to work with.

I think there's an in-game tutorial, and some videos on youtube too
but really you're probably better off just jumping in and figuring things out for yourself, a lot of those tutorials are aimed at the clinically retarded and get really annoying to follow

and you'll learn dick about FM because you'll keep winning games no matter what you do

Playing is the best way of learning. If you don't understand anything just google it or ask here and if you want to learn more check the links in the OP. I think the best way of starting is knowing your players and setting up a tactic and also checking what you can do and what you prefer to set your staff to do for now.

To start off with you fucking cunt. You think he wants to dive straight into misery? Oh yeah, take over Blackpool, don't be a pussy, take a challenge for your first time. It's to learn how to play the game, fuck you, literally how to sign staff and make a transfer, fuck you again.

>and you'll learn dick about FM because you'll keep winning games no matter what you do
If the scenario is he has no FM experience then it'll allow him to learn how it works in its most basic form, experiment quite a bit tactically and have the resources to try a variety of things such as scouting, negotiating, and basically everything involved in transfers not to mention maybe board requests.
It makes far more sense for a beginner to go in at a bigger team than at a smaller team where he will struggle to remain in the job, lose a lot of games almost regardless of what he does and have very little if any resources to use to improve the team. To me that sounds like a recipe for frustrating the shit out of a newbie and ensuring he never plays again.

>this mad
zhong pls
If you just win with whatever team you put out you will learn jack shit, Just start fucking mid table

Sorry i've been a bit stressed lately.

mitch did this

Time to watch real NYCFC.
I need booze.
Did you overload 82nd minute?

I was watching the stream and forgot about the match, came back to that.

Ok people, thanks for the tips.

I will begin on Everton, if it doesn´t work im going to try Ajax.

Antoher question: how big should i set up the database? just the country im playing in or should i set multiple countries? how does that affect my game besides simulation speed?

how long do you intend to play this first save for?

>Mitch giving advice on FM

What has the world come to?

non-loaded leagues have less detail, so fewer players/staff actually exist in the database. the league season doesn't really happen, so if you care about who's winning what in that league, having it not loaded means you can't really see what's going on.
also, players seem to develop more poorly in non-loaded leagues, so especially if you're planning to loan players out to that league it can be a problem.
like says it's really only a big deal for very long-term saves (your first will probably not be one), and ultimately if having a vast database is going to slow the processing down a lot, it's not worth it

pls no bully mexibro

I don´t know, until i fail miserably and get dismissed by the board, i guess. Im just going to experiment with the game.

I don´t have specific plans, just learning the game and having fun.

So i guess the verdict is not to load a big database and begin small?

England top 3 leagues
Spain, Italy, Germany, Brazil, Argentina top leagues, maybe others if you are interested in them.
Start with that and if you later want to add or remove leagues you can.

dude just jump in with only your league loaded, doesn't really matter that much if you're new anyhow since the first season will make little to no sense to you (if you're stupid like me)

downvote

this is probably your best bet and setting your "database size" to large is probably a good idea, if you can't handle large and all of those leagues, I'd recommend trimming the number of leagues before reducing the overall database size

>buy two strikers for $2.4mi, and $3.3mil
>3.3mil has 1 goal in 5 games
>2.4mil has 7 goals in 8 games

>buying strikers
fucking pleb m8

>win serie A
>juve responds with a net spend of 36m over the summer

>not running the 4-2-4

>Spuds and Chelski in upcoming matches
hahaha time to lose

gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Cheltenham-Town-player-released-smashing/story-29242333-detail/story.html
>Niall Rowe says he has learned a valuable life lesson after being released from Cheltenham Town due to a training ground incident.

>The main reason the club gave for not offering him a professional contract was him throwing a dart which smashed a television screen at Seasons.

>The NYCFC drinking game
>1 drink for every blocked shot
>1 drink for every Shot not on goal
>1 for every breakdown when attempting to play it out of the back
I'm surprised I'm not dead yet.

>Barcelona transfer listing Halilovic for 2.5 mil
Don't mind if I do.

>player transfer listed on january window for $5mil
>couldnt afford at the time
>same player transfer listed in summer window for $12mil
>still couldnt afford
what will next window bring?

>It's a PSG buy all of my players episode

>the bullpen blows another quality start

Ger > Niall

>its a psg buy all my decent players for massive money episode
I enjoy it as I can always find cheaper alternatives

>tfw NYCFC literally scores from wingbacks crossing to target men
I feel vindicated.

>tfw Endoh's goal also came off a cross from Seba
>tfw Lester win da league
FM is real.

>playing as my L2 team
>get into Championship barely losing any games in the process
>currently 2-1 up against a team which should be raping me
>"Don't let your performance drop!"
>LOOKS STRESSED
>LOOKS DEMOTIVATED

Fuck you. Why can't I say "this team is better than you and we're winning and winning is better than losing so don't fucking lose"?

put ur trip back on mitch

Mitch choking the JPT final now, get the fuck in here

link?

twitch /mtsc2

>Mitch is getting sacked in the morning

>Chat Shit get Bangu
>The board has decided to cut the pun budget

>Literally every time I set a captain he gets bought
Fucking conspiracy

Gotta respect that guy's opinion

CAMPEONES CAMPEONES OLE OLE OLE!

Easy mode fastest I have ever won it lel
Atletico visit me in a week drew 0-0 away in R16

>tfw signed a wingback for 99 mil.
I guess my team has too much money.

So I learned that one user's problem with random youths of his appearing on other teams.
Apparantly other teams can just walk up to your YCs and offer them contracts

In earlier fm's it was so that one youth day you could offer youth who were on trial at other clubs a contract.

Prime poaching

How do i avoid having one of my best players going to Chelsea?

Man up and tell him he's going nowhere. He's a man child, you're his glorified father.

>Spuds losing everywhere
Productive weekend desu

Wouldn´t that fuck his morale unnecessarily?

He doesn't want to be there. It's fucked either way. At least he'll get over you telling him off and forget the chelsea thing.

It wasn´t that bad. There´s anything i can do to improve his morale?

Keep playing him, he'll get over it. And from the look of it, he's not going to spread cancer to your locker room.

>Old LB wanted me to sell him
>Pay for World Best XI LB to replace him
>Player is happy to stay at the club.
Cheeky cunt

Should i actually sell any player? i need more transfer budget to buy some players. I have only 4.5 mil right now.

Unless you need something immediately, no. If you have a good interval between windows, he'll be worth more

sometimes I really don't get how the favoured player system works

this guy is a legend at my club now

It's simple
>Player gets bought by PSG
>He's a club legend for your club

sometimes it's related to important goals/performances in important games
this guy was never super-amazing in the league (relative to my other players - he scored a lot, but they scored more) but he went from nobody to legend status in about 3 seasons because he was such a goal machine in european games

so I imagine one or two really good performances in derby games or whatever could have the same effect