White people need safe spaces, campus cry-ins, trigger warnings, constantly rail against "toxic masculinity"...

>white people need safe spaces, campus cry-ins, trigger warnings, constantly rail against "toxic masculinity", glorify feminine men, glorify masculine women, etc etc
>yet they continually insult the masculinity of Asian men

>Asian men claim to be more masculine
>yet they feel the need to constantly assure themselves of this by posting on Sup Forums about it

I hate gooks and their ugly pig-faces and I unironically wish every gook man died bleeding out of their every orifice while I raped their women with bayonets and set their children on fire.

HOLY SHIT I've never seen this Redpill Comicâ„¢. Is it recent? Is the artist back?

>short as fuck
>can't grow a beard
>has no jawline
>thanks to shitty genetics they have awful muscle growth

Can you blame them?

Please say yes

Looks like you got lost on your way to /r/asianmasculinity

I wouldn't be as pissed if I seen a White Woman with an Asian Man over a Nig or a muzzie, but this whole misgenegation fad is on the way out anyway.. as Bob said: "Oh the Times they are a changing"

sooon europe will wake up

the first huge historical caucasian man on mongoloid woman event was the Spanish conquest of the Americas.

spanish colonization was 80% male only,
they had to fuck the native women because they had no other option

the female offsping was quite lucky and valuable.
a mestiza born in 1560 to a spaniard and a native woman, would marry in 1575 a new colonist just arrived from Spain.

But the male offsping didnt get so lucky at all. the mestizas were reserved for new colonists coming from Spain, the mestizos had to marry natives, or one of the few mestizas available, or didnt marry at all.

Because of that, modern latin americans have mainly european paternal ancestry and amerindian maternal ancestry.

the lesson to learn from this is, if you are banging an asian girl, better have daughters.

>white people
*white Americans

spaniards are negroids, though

Haha no Asians and blacks are the pussies who can't stand reality.

Fun fact: the Congo is self reported so it is not reliable

"i'm an asian living in malaysia... i have a full 5.2 inch penis"

Korean dicks average 3.8 inches.

Like 5% and like 95% white

>le redpill comic is ran by a cuck

Why am I not surprised.

It's ran by a Jew probably.

It's all self reported

>95% white

you wish, CHI

Shut the fuck up nigger envy bitch. You got a tiny black dick like Ronnie Coleman too?

dd

>A rare photo of the original Chad Thundercock

Probably right about that

>yet they continually insult the masculinity of Asian men
Which says a lot about it. Also as far as I'm aware most insults are merely implied rather than said out loud.

Asian men are fine and none of those things were invented by white men. They were invented by Jews, women, and in particular Jewish women.

>Short as fuck

Because Asians have only had 20-40 years of good nutrition, compared to a century for Westerners. And yet, there are already many regions that approach European height. We will keep growing while you slowly shrink.

>Can't grow a beard

Most Asians can grow scruffy ones, but hair is a primitive trait anyways, erectus.

>No Jawline

??? The average malnourished peasant asian WOMAN has 90th percentile jaw size among whites

>Awful muscle growth

Muscular Asians are the most aesthetic, the highest strength per weight (Olympics), and again, nutrition

The thing is, whites as a civilization may have been tall and strong, but you are the equivalent of a 50 year old man. Our civilization is just emerging.

Height is mainly genetic and nutrition has an effect, but genetics are the biggest factor.

And why are you being this angry, the people posting this wanted to get a (you) and you gave em that.

And highest strength per muscle is also debatable. There is no "strongest race". Though there are differences the ratio of fast to slow twitch muscle fibers, but that doesn't mean much.

Just stop spending less time on /asianmasculinity

History is cyclic, you are reemerging thanks to china desu.

Still wierd you post from america though.

Height caps are mostly genetic

It's funny because you're Dutch and your national average for men used to be 156 cm in 1860

I guess Koreans growing 20 cm in 90 years was just "genetics changing"

height = your parents (genetic) + a little extra if you ate properly as a child/teenager

All those things are laughable, but I sort of agree with SJWs on "toxic masculinity".

Half of the american posters on int aren't true americans.

>tfw literally a manlet cause had to have my growth slowed down cause of a retarded 1 in a million chance defect

REEE

Height = your parents (genetics) + epigenetic factors such as womb size of mother (determined by genetics+environment) and methylation of growth factors - trauma and lack of nutrition

You're literally retarded if you think that a tree planted in poor soil with poor sunlight won't grow well because of genetics.

t. Western Scientific Minds kek

How often do you see pic related with Westerneners?

This is literally every Asian

Don't need westerners to insult asian "masculinity", your own women do that for us Kimmy.