fug her pucci.

>talking to a girl
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

"How the fuck did I end up here?"

Uhh, you don't get to bring friends

let me lick your toes

>only faggots would disagree

spill spaghetti as always

was getting bored part of your master plan?

Explain to her how china is ripping america off in trade and that I hope Le Pen is becomes president

watching your black armpit

of course!

can you keep eye contact?

thedatingsimulator.com/

this

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

"Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here, right?"

I continue monologuing like that until she gets creeped out and leaves

WAS GETTING BORED PART OF YOUR PLAN?

people who get bored are unintelligent, fuck off

>take off your clothes user, I want to see your muscles !

>people who get bored are unintelligent, fuck off

It's the exact opposite my Estonian qt

no, you're wrong, that's a fact. people who get bored easily are fucking dumb

Pretty sure retards don't get bored, they just lick the bus window and laugh to themselves
Intelligent people require constant stimulation

nope, your wrong

Shut the fuck up and suck my dick

you guys are wrong
(you) are right

intelligent people have a mind to keep them preoccupied. retards are the ones who need constant visual auditory sensory theater of stimulation to not feel "bored"

[citation needed]

first you ask for citations, then you ask for money with your sad monkey face. enough!

too intelligent to get bored in silence moments while unintelligent needs talk a lot to estimulate their brain

>tfw two intelligent too be a sad monkey

A child will create a world in his own head, to stave off boredom
If an intelligent person doesn't have access to a source of stimulation, they'll get bored

>enough!
Woah woah woah! slow down kid, now puta that gun down so nobody gets hurt

delet

only an intelligent child is able to create a world in its mind, the unintelligent will have to rely on what is offered

All children have an imagination m8

not sure about those who are born potaters

No need to bring the Irish into this lad

Go for a Ride at the back of the cowshed?

Masturbate and put the cream into that drink.

We can go for a walk where it's quiet and dry and talk about precious things. Like love and law and poverty, these are the things that kill me.

Didn't expect to see Smiths lyrics here.. feck's sake Coutinho. Now I'm sad again.

Take a gander at that nose

if a grils enthusiasm depends solely on your tlaking skills and not on her interests then yOuRe In FoR aWild RidE KidO

"Let's go back to my place, I'm going to show you some cool animations I've been working on."

this

The answer is easy tbqh

"because I'm shy"

(also very average looking)

Being funny, clever and entertaining has no value whatsoever if you can't prove it without warming up to someone first (which can take weeks)

>what do you do ?
Literally just say whats on your mind.

48 posts for a somewhat acceptable answer

I'm actually quite good looking, but I can't talk to attractive women at all, I never know what to say.

honestly just small talk. think of it like distracting yourself and her while you're warming up those engines. you can say anything you'd be willing to talk about with an employer, just don't say nothing when the time arrives. K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid.
Pro tip, if you can't think of anything to say about yourself, try talking about her.

nothing much just watching a German scheisse video for shits and giggles (pun intended)

That's probably the least acceptable answer for most people on Sup Forums. But it might be funny.

>tfw too smart to talk with girls

IQ 145 here