What did Sup Forums think of this album?

What did Sup Forums think of this album?

Sup Forums loved it

It's great just like her s/t

Sup Forums hated it

is this harambe

Queen harambae

dubs

Much better than anything by Swans. Solid 9.6.

They thought about checking these dubbs

it was alright. I prefer her self-titled though to be frank.
HOWEVER, only when watching the film does one really get the full experience. The album as a standalone is a bit lackluster in comparison.

I thought the self-titled album sucked imo

If this was serious, please kill yourself.

Swans sucks

Beyonce >>>> Swans

The word nu-male will be used in this thread at least 10 times

true
not true

Her selftitled is better

Even if Swans did suck, they couldn't suck as much as she does and as you do.

I tried really hard to hate it but I couldn't help but like it a bit.

But now I've listened to it >6 times and I hate it anyway so...

The music is slightly better, but also way more inconsistent- slightly overlong, and a couple of weak moments and forced interludes, whereas every track on Lemonade is at least good. The self titled is very close to musical perfection though, due to having so many highlights that are just *so* high, I mean Partition, Rocket, No Angel, Drunk in Love, Flawless.. etc. However, as a "visual album," it failed to push the music video form, and just produced some typically nice videos like any good project. Lemonade's film component is a masterpiece, and is already changing both the music and film industry for the better. This is only partly attributable to Beyonce, but she did show exquisite taste in directors and proved she is more knowledgeable about art cinema than anyone on Sup Forums.

Good but not great

The ballads and that cheesy southern Americana track ruin it

>musical perfection
>Drunk in Love

haven't heard it yet cause the concept idea "fake cheating" disgusting me also shes repeating the critic bait formula of these black artists most Kendrick Lamar... "TPAB", Plus ... Beyoncé showed her as a super manufactured star... shes trash near to Grimes, i'm serious Grimes is superior because obvious reasons, for me the real self-made artists are the most deserving of acclaim...

Summary: i would fuck Beyoncé everyday till the end of my life, shes hot as fick omg

This desu. You're better off listening to Faust

Too bad Ol' Big Lips will be fucking her instead

Grimes respects Beyonce as her queen (she is next, the world princess in waiting) so idk why you are trying to trash Beyonce by comparing her to Grimes. you're not even a Grimes fan. why even use a Lemonade thread to talk about her?

it's okay, half the songs are forgettable but some songs are really good aswell. I really liked freedom , 6 inch and daddys lessons

Is it worth watching for someone who's not big on but also not averse to pop music? Is there anything explicitly innovative about the music?

Fake garbage. Propped up by nu-males poptimists who think it's kitsch to like a mainstream pop artist.

agreed

It's okay, but her fans are just the worst. A lot of gays like her, which I don't have a problem with, but they're always like YAAAAS QUEEN B YASSSSSSSS. God it makes me want to just punch all them in the face. She's talented but her fan base turns me off completely...so much so I don't want to associate with her music one bit.

This board used to be good

Beyonce? Taylor Swift? Marina? Charli xcx

Really?

Grimes post these pop 'divas' on her tumblr just ironically, cause shes the opposite, shes does quasi-everything on her releases, so shes on these artcraft type homage, her voice still cartoonish but the intent is her beauty.

>he dislikes beyonce

bad

what did you say about Marina?

I didn't listen to it because I didn't care about it. Still haven't and still don't care. Most likely will keep not caring about it in the future.

Same reason I don't listen to rapist bands like Swans.

kind of like Swans fans

you don't know shit about grimes. nothing she does is insincere. irony is the refuge of the feeble, cockless incel numales of the alt right, who make up for a lifelong lack of pussy and ass by joking that they never wanted any. funny.

back to topic: lemonade rules and is more experimental than your fave.

Irrational hatred is all that is. Settle down and listen to Grimes.

Okay Larkin, we get it.

I guess....I don't know much about Swans fans. Do you say shit like YASSSSS SWANS YASSSS? I'm not really a fan of Swans either, but I don't think their fans do shit quite like that, but then again, Beyonce is this fucking cultural icon so her fans are more rampant. Swans aren't performing at the super bowl and trying to push some fucking political agenda down my throat so I don't think they're nearly as bad, but then again, I don't know. I don't keep up with that band.

The fact that she needs 50+ different white songwriters for the album tells me she isn't that creative or a genuine musician.