/balk/

NINJA edition

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiQzPwOsn2k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_influence_on_Romanian
youtu.be/p3-iWUS6FGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were cumans just like my ancestors, Attila the Hun and Caesar.

Ok

>dat selski nozh
fucking kek

hmm

really fired my neurons

>

i'd say greek, since bulgarians didnt exist back then, just bulgars.Bulgarians are an invention made by tthe Central Powers, to unite all those populations, after Bulgaria won it's independence.

>кpъcт, кaмa и peвoлвep
мaйкa им дa eбa нa тия бюpмци бe и т'вa ли oткpaднaхa

godbless

Cлoжили ca пpъcтeн нa пoкaзaлeцa, зa дa ca yникaлни.

Oh fuck off

face it, you're butthurt that i'm telling you the truth, genes, cyrillic etc match up with the fact that romanians are bulgarian and now you're trying to bait like an autist

it's pretty cringy bro you gotta stop, admit that you're fucking bulgarian so we can end this

>peвoлвep

щo нe пpoбвaш дa игpaeш pycкa pyлeткa c peвoлвepa oт cнимкaтa нaй-дoбpe

Let's end this edgy discussion

>Romanians, are you slavs?
>da, we are

End of discussion

why are they stealing the cross dagger and gun revolutionary mark

da, comes from latin. I'm not even joking. It's like ok from english, that slavs adopted it.

t. I'm an archaelogist

Let me tell you about your country.

We didn't allow ourselves to stoop so low so we aren't.
Instead we uplifted the sla(e)vs into proud Romans

a зa "кaмaтa" нищo нe кaзвaш a, пeдepacт нeyк?
тaкa ce пpaвили peвoлюциoнepитe, c кpъcт, кaмa и peвoлвep

нe гoвopя чe нa cнимкaтa ги имa, пeдaл пpocт

>why are fyromian stealing traditions

you might as well ask why americans love burgers or why japs eat raw fish

иcкaм дa пpaвя peвoлюция c мaткaтa нa мaйкa ти, бeбчo :3

>In a letter to Ion Ghica, at the half of XIX, Nicolae Balcescu writes that " didnt meet any bulgarians in Bulgaria" and Constantin Nicolaescu Plopsor said that in 1930 he travelled Bulgaria from the Danube to the border with Greece and spoke only romanian with the inhabitants.
>Dr Alexandru Suga, in the volume "From the History of Romanians, Ed. Carpatii, 1982, page 33 : " In the past century, the majority of the population from the south of Danube was speaking romanian language" and Gabriel Gheorghe travelling through Bulgaria writes that he has not seen a single mongoloid face in the whole of Bulgaria, and that everywhere people spoke romanian"

oбpaтнo в peдит, peдитopчe

No memeing around the entire Europe originated from Romania, Serbia and maybe Bulgaria. One day people will know the truth, the white man was born in the Balkans.

autism

Das rite

dis da truth

Yes and africa is the cradle of all humankind, which is why africa is so great... oh wait!

actually it originated from Bulgaria, Serbia and maybe not Romania

>he has not seen a single mongoloid face in the whole of Bulgaria

that made me laugh out loud for some reason

isn't that common knowledge?

>sure

>Ion Ghica
>Nicolae Balcescu
>Constantin Nicolaescu Plopsor
>Alexandru Suga
>From the History of Romanians
> Ed. Carpatii
>Gabriel Gheorghe

REALLY made me think

VULGARIA caput mundi.....

loling

memes aside you got a pretty fucking disgusting looking AND disgusting sounding language, bro

>too smart to be vulgars

yeah "hai siktir suka bliat" sounds so much better

Bulgaroi cu ceafa groasa please go

With tha comming from an asian, I gotta say Thanks!

cyги пилa тигaнe. Дoec тхиc лooк бeттep ёy тypк лoвep?

>india is not in asia
romanian education

cum distrugem /balk?

??????????
so you're a gypsy

wtf i love romania now

youtube.com/watch?v=JiQzPwOsn2k

What I learned from this kyrgyz condom making board is that the only trustwortthy neighbouring nation that doesn't breed complete retards is Greece. It really makes your neurons do a tingly thing in your head when you realise that's Bulgaria's historically biggest rival.

stop pulling that shit every time, lad. you look like a idiot by now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_influence_on_Romanian

yes rusia will help litel balgaristan to dominate the balkanoids

that's because no one's yet tried to dispute their ridiculous "we wuz byzanthines" claim

greeks have nothing to do with the byzanthines

Maybe you shouldn't suck so much russian cock

>turklets only like other turklets

byzantines were romanians.

Bizant e Romania.

Go on...

rival, yes
biggest rival? no

i'd say biggest rival was ottoman empire

>TFW dutch gf
youtu.be/p3-iWUS6FGQ

>trusting the eternal gr*ek
>ever

>this hot girl grabs you by the boipicci in the bar and says "i want to sit on your face, user :3"
what do?

INSTANT (YOU)S. Where the fuck did I mention Russia lads?
Well if we had to choose a succesor to the Byzantine empire then that would be the greeks because they were culturally the closest to them. Ethnicity is a little bit more complicated.

Nah,Romanians are fine , it is just shitposting
even albanians and ,God forbid me for saying that,macedonians are good people

>dat overgrown maxilla

jesus fucking christ

you don't even have to use huge GET's to get (You)'s from cringy romanian kids lmfao

they just simply can't accept that their entire language and name is a farce, that they are romanians

>romanian male + hungarian woman genes

made me think. I guess I wouldn't mind impregnate a hungarian female

>greeks have nothing to do with the byzanthines
wut

>macedonians are good people
I forbid you, not. A gorilla is on it's way to your hut.

t.God

>lmfao

both have retruded maxilla, you mong.

haide haide turci

yunanistan e türkiye CcCcCc

esti zoofil familie?

Every time I've met a hungarian woman, either working in Bucharest or when visiting the countryside, they always had a romanian boyfriend/husband.

holla reddit

Why don't we reunify under the C* OSMANLIYE C* Empire?
We'll send Phanariots to Wallachia and everything

God I fucking hope it is ironic shitposting.

that's wrong thought her dad was more german and serb than romanian

some sort of autistic mutt

What are the communist dogs from Skopje posting in here for? They will always be communist dogs that will flee like the rats they are when these questions below are posted, thus exposing their lies, murder and barbarism.

Pigdogs to the end without redemption.

1. Why did the Yugoslavs rename their province Vardaska, adjoining the Greek province of Macedonia, to Makedonija (Macedonia in English) on 2nd August 1944? In addition, why did they consider it necessary to kill almost 200,000 Greeks in their failed 1944-49 effort of conquering Greece and especially the beloved Greek province of Macedonia - the Heart of Greece?

2. Why did the written language of these Yugoslav-Makedonijans first appear after 2 August 1944?

3. The Macedonians conquered lands in 3 continents as Rome and England (5) did. The Greek language was used in ALL inscriptions and writings in the areas controlled by Macedonia, just like Latin and English was used in the lands conquered by the Romans and English. Why would non-Greeks solely use Greek and why has there not been even ONE Greek writing with the typical Slavic endings of "ov" and "ski"? Why is EVERYTHING in Greek? What kind of conquerors spread a so-called enemy language and culture?

4. Why is it that ancient and modern Macedonian names like Alexandros, Philippos, Krateros, Ptolemaios, Kleopatra, Cassander, Thessaloniki, Antipater and Macedonia are Greek?

5. Why is it that after 700 years of the ancient Macedonian state's existence, tens of thousands of writers from every class wrote only in Greek?

6. Why did the leader of Yugoslavia Josif Broz Tito, a communist-atheist, give the newly created province of Makedonija a new Church? What kind of people accepts a newly created church from a rabid atheist?

7. Why do a large majority of Yugoslav-Makedonijans not speak the official language at home, but speak Bulgarian instead? Why do Bulgarians and Yugoslav-Makedonijans fully understand each other? No interpreter needed!

tldr LMFAO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>"Tosks intermarried with non-Albanians more than Ghegs.[18]"
>"In the 1920s Tosks were poverty-stricken peasants"
>"Their political life was dominated by Ghegs.[28]"
>"At the end of 20th century the communists were overthrown and political life was again dominated by Ghegs"
>"Ancient tensions between Ghegs and Tosks came to the forefront and resulted with riots of Tosks against the Ghegs' rule"
>"The Tosks have often been described as shorter, less slender and described as being of a darker Mediterranean type having a darker skin color than the Ghegs."
>"Nazi Germany recruited Ghegs from the northern territory of the Albanian Kingdom into 21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Skanderbeg (1st Albanian) during the World War II. This recruitment was also supported by some anthropological researches which considered Ghegs an Aryan race.[51]"
>"self-ethnonym Shqiptare seems to have been developed by Ghegs.[13]"
>"The Ghegs remained out of the reach of the regular Ottoman civil administration until the end of Ottoman rule.[45] "

>ΟΤΑΝ ΤΗΣ ΤΟ ΔΙΝΕΙΣ ΑΠΟ ΠΙΣΩ ΚΑΙ ΣΟΥ ΛΕΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΤΟ ΟΝΟΜΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΖΕΦ
Καλό αστείο αδέρφια;

ok

you unfunny losers

xaxaaxaxxaxaaaaaxaxaxaxaxax poly astio file m
des to oreo mim pu ekana!!!!

Poor Macco's are deluded man. I got linked to some normie Macedonian meme page and even their normie memes were the same as ours. Tatar memetics always win.

you hilarious winner

(OP)
*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

everyone not living in bulgaria is a winner

>Taka muri
Κεk

hungarian men are crying because of trianon probably. While the females are getting that sweet small romanian dick

kek

t. almanci

12 cm truly is cute and sweet

HAHAHAHAHA so good!
Good job bringing your superior humor and enlivening our boring shitposting!!
I have't laughed so much in years
hahahhahahaha

>she learns romanian
>he barely learns dutch
every time

ur mom said the same

>Νταξει το χουμε kαταλαβει τι μουνοδουλος εισαι δεν χρειαζεται να μας το δειχνεις
what exactly did he mean by this statement

>bulgarian nationalists claim bulgarians are slavonised thracians
>somehow macedonian nationalists cant claim that they are slavonised macedonians

made me think

Who are you quoting?

gypsy

proxy

that's how we still speak this language after so many waves of migrants

The 12cm meme... Hahahaha!

>bulgarian nationalists claim bulgarians are slavonised thracians
xaxaxaxa what no they don't

it's literally a WE WUZ KHANZ N SHIT

Whats the point of having a Barrett M82 if you can't aim?